Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Ecosistema Linux n was named President of Hockey Ope

n was named President of Hockey Ope

Tutto ciò che prevede l'interazione con prodotti Linux (Ubuntu, Android, Fedora...)

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio venerdì 6 luglio 2018, 9:13
lw789 Guru del forum

ARE, Sweden - Struggling to overcome jet lag after making the trip from Canada to Europe, Tina Maze surprised herself on Friday.The overall World Cup leader from Slovenia sped down the Olympia course in the second run of a giant slalom to win in a combined time of 2 minutes, 23.84 seconds. It was her third win of the season and 26th of her career.Honestly Id rather say Oh come on, just let me sleep. But then I said (to myself) Come on, you took this program now you should get yourself together and do the races, said Maze, the Olympic champion in the giant slalom. Sometimes you just have to push yourself over what your head is saying.Maze was in seventh place after the first run, but she still finished .20 seconds ahead of Sara Hector of Sweden, who secured her first career podium. First-run leader Eva-Maria Brem of Austria was third, .28 behind.Despite feeling sluggish, Maze was .70 faster than Hector and .86 faster than Brem on the second run.On the first run I didnt find the right pressure on the skis at the top, Maze said.After fulfilling her media obligations, Maze laid down on the snow with her arms outstretched for several moments, already preparing to get some well-earned rest.Feeling groggy actually seemed to help her to focus.Im still jet-lagged. For sure you pay more attention on that ... if youre in that state of mind that youd like to sleep, Maze said. Sometimes things are coming to you really fast and sometimes when youre not focused the mistakes can happen.Maze, who won the overall World Cup title in 2013, was 12th on the womens all-time list for World Cup wins.She has shown her versatility this season, with a downhill win in Canada last month and victory in slalom in Finland.Im probably the only one doing all events (this year), Maze said. Its amazing. Im really happy about my skiing. Im just relaxed.Her form is picking up quickly after she made a difficult start to the season, finishing 22nd at the season-opening giant slalom in Soelden, Austria. She improved to fourth in giant slalom last month in Colorado.I didnt worry too much about Soelden, the others did more. I know I have something else, she said. I expected a podium, I must say. I didnt expect a victory today.Brem secured her third podium of the season — all in GS — after winning in Colorado and placing third in Soelden.I had my first podium here last year, Brem said. For me, everything changed here.Italian skiers Federica Brignone and Nadia Fanchini were fourth and fifth, respectively, while Anna Fenninger was sixth.Marie-Pier Prefontaine of Ste-Agathe, Que., was 22nd.Fenninger, the Olympic giant slalom silver medallist from Austria, was looking to become the first woman since Anja Paerson in 2004 to win five GS races in a calendar year.A mens giant slalom under floodlights was to follow later Friday.The womens race was moved from Courchevel and the mens from Val dIsere because of a lack of snow in the French Alps. Jim Kelly Jersey . Bring on Freddy Garcia. The well-travelled 36-year-old right-hander earned his second NL victory since 2007, and his first since he joined the Atlanta Braves last month, pitching six innings to help beat Miami 6-1 Thursday. Buffalo Bills Jerseys . As if the individual strands of grey hair or the increasing amount of joint pain werent reminders enough, the impending end of Jeters career is a slap-in-the-face indicator of a generations fleeting youth. http://www.shoptheofficialbills.com/Eli ... ls-Jersey/. The group of Slava Fetisov, Igor Larionov, Vladimir Konstantinov, Sergei Fedorov, & Slava Kozlov were a dominant force for The Wings at one point in the 90s. Taron Johnson Jersey .C. Lions signed cornerback Dante Marsh to a contract extension on Friay and released receiver Paris Jackson. Trent Murphy Bills Jersey . Calgary finished atop the CFL standings with a 14-4 record and earned the right to host the West Division final at McMahon Stadium on Nov.Willie Desjardins will be meeting with the Canucks in Vancouver this weekend and according to TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie, the team will introduce him as their new head coach next week assuming all goes as expected in the hiring process. Desjardins, 58, led the AHLs Texas Stars to Calder Cup victory win over the St. Johns IceCaps this past season. He has served as the Stars head coach for the past two seasons, following aa three-year stint as an assistant coach with Dallas.dddddddddddd The native of Climax, Sask. also won a WHL championship in 2004 as coach of the Medicine Hat Tigers. The Canucks fired both general manager Mike Gillis and head coach John Tortorella at the end of last season. Canucks alumnus Trevor Linden was named President of Hockey Operations in April and hired Jim Benning as general manager last month. Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Ecosistema Linux