Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Ecosistema Linux would likely land Silva another title

would likely land Silva another title

Tutto ciò che prevede l'interazione con prodotti Linux (Ubuntu, Android, Fedora...)

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio giovedì 5 luglio 2018, 5:32
lw789 Guru del forum

PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. -- Bernhard Langer birdied his first four holes and finished with a 9-under 63 to open a four-stroke lead Friday in the Champions Tours First Tee Open. The 56-year-old German star, a two-time winner this year on the 50-and-over tour, had nine birdies in his bogey-free round at Del Monte Country Club. He had a 6-under 30 on the back nine -- his opening nine. "I got off to a fantastic start today, with birdies on the first four holes," Langer said after playing Del Monte in tournament competition for only the second time in his career. "Conditions were very nice, although the wind picked up later in the round." Defending champion Kirk Triplett, Tom Lehman, Andrew Magee, Mark McNulty and Doug Garwood were tied for second at 67. They also all played at Del Monte. Fred Couples, Dan Forsman, Russ Cochran, Joey Sindelar, Mark Calcavecchi and Jerry Haas followed at 68, also all at Del Monte. Langer, who hadnt played in the tournament since his first event on the Champions Tour in 2007, also missed several birdie attempts while flirting with a sub-60 round. "I actually left a 5-footer on the seventh hole and 7-footer on the sixth hole and some others," Langer said. "Im not too happy about that. But poa annua does that to you." Prior to his 2007 Champions Tour debut, Langer last played on the Monterey Peninsula in the 2000 U.S. Open at Pebble Beach. Scott Hoch birdied the ninth hole -- his final hole of the day -- to shoot a 2-under 70 for the low round at Pebble Beach. Hoch was the only player among the top 22 scorers who played at Pebble Beach. Bobby Clampett, Chen Lu, Bill Glasson, Tom Pernice Jr. and Larry Nelson shot 71 at Pebble Beach. Triplett, who like Langer started on the back nine, had four straight birdies, beginning at the 17th. "I had a few loose shots and left a lot of birdie opportunities out there," Triplett said. "The greens were excellent and receptive and they were a little first firmer this year." Lehman had a back-nine 32. He finished with seven birdies and two bogeys. "I played really well and was really pleased with everything," Lehman said. "Even the two bogeys I made were a little just out of luck. I had good shot and a few just bounced over the greens." The final round will be played Sunday at Pebble Beach. Carlton Davis Jersey . The International Ice Hockey Federation says Pavlovs avoided a two-year sanction because he acted "without significant negligence in failing to verify the safety of the supplements he was taking. Jordan Whitehead Jersey . One out away from finishing off an impressive shutout, they let a must-win game slip away. http://www.shoptheofficialbuccaneers.co ... rs-Jersey/. In a matter of days, he went from unwanted to wanted, from fired to hired, from discarded by the Philadelphia Eagles with reputation tarnished to rock star treatment and a new fat contract from the Washington Redskins. Ronald Jones II Jersey . Marcus Olsson, 23, joins Blackburn on a free transfer from Swedens Halmstads. He made 139 appearances and scored 17 goals in his four years with the club. He earned his first caps for Sweden this month, featuring against Bahrain and Qatar. Vita Vea Jersey . On Thursday, a judge said Varlamov could be released if he posted $5,000 bond and be allowed to travel with the team but he was ordered to stay away from his girlfriend, among other restrictions.TORRANCE, Calif. - Gabriel Silva is a promising young boxer, and that doesnt please his famous father one bit.Even while sitting amid speed bags, wrestling mats and mixed martial arts cages in his impressive gym in the Los Angeles suburbs, Anderson Silva cant stomach the thought of his son getting hit.This is bad for my heart, Silva said with a laugh. I talked to Gabriel: Why do you go fight boxing? He said to me, Why do you go fight MMA? My heart, oh my God. I say, Go play soccer. Its easier, more money. But this is his dream.Silva had every right and reason to take his own advice 13 months ago. The Brazilian fighter who made 10 straight title defences during seven years as the UFCs dominant middleweight champion ended 2013 on his back in the MGM Grand Garden octagon, his lower left leg grotesquely shattered from his kick to new champion Chris Weidmans knee.Yet after roughly nine months of recovery and three more months of training, the 39-year-old Silva will step back into that same octagon in Las Vegas to keep fighting Saturday against Nick Diaz in the pay-per-view main event at UFC 183.The fighter known as the Spider is already widely considered the greatest competitor in his sports history, yet he wants and needs more.Although Silva says the belt no longer motivates him, UFC President Dana White has said a win over the always-entertaining Diaz would likely land Silva another title shot against Weidman or Vitor Belfort, who meet next month in Los Angeles.When I broke my leg, the first thing I said is, I need to go back, Silva said.Indeed, Silva began asking his medical team how quickly he could return to training while he was still in the hospital waiting for surgery on his broken leg. When he was finally cleared to work on his punishing sport, he worried his leg wouldnt have the strength to kick with the brutality necessary to win in the UFC.But he did it anyway, gradually rebuilding his form in his own gym.dddddddddddd His video-game athleticism and topflight boxing skill gradually re-emerged, persuading the UFC to keep Silva in contention.When I start three months ago, my focus is my leg, to get strong, more powerful, Silva said. Now when I train for the fight, its normal. Its the same kick, the same training. Its all normal.Silvas camp says he looks dangerous in training, and he moves with his usual grace whenever the public can see him.He said his challenge has been mostly mental, because when I start the training for balance, my leg (did) not have power, he added. When I not have power, Im scared. But now, everything is good.Silva readily acknowledges the hypocrisy in his determination to fight and his distaste for his sons growing interest in physical sports. After all, the discrepancy has already been pointed out to him by another son, Kalyl.When I go to fight, Kalyl says, Dad, stop, Silva said. You dont need more of this. You fight for a long time. Why? I say, Because this is me. This is my life. I love fighting. I dont fight for money. I fight for the UFC for a long time. I have money for my family. But I fight because I love it.Although he has a comfortable life with his wife and five children in their homes in Brazil and Los Angeles South Bay suburbs, Silva sees his meeting with Diaz as my first fight in the UFC. No matter the result, he intends to keep training and fighting into his 40s, focused on goals that only he can see.And if he gets another shot at the middleweight title, hell take it.The last time I got the belt, I (kept) it for seven years, Silva said. Now, Im working for the UFC. The UFC is my family. After Nick, Ill go and train for my next fight. I dont know if Ill have another chance for the belt, but Dana gives me the chance for the belt, I go fight. I dont know. Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China Womens NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Ecosistema Linux