Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Ecosistema Microsoft ng Kitchener Rangers 6-1 on Satur

ng Kitchener Rangers 6-1 on Satur

Tutto ciò che prevede l'interazione con prodotti Microsoft (Windows, Xbox, Windows Phone...)

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio martedì 7 agosto 2018, 10:32
lw789 Guru del forum

LONDON, Ont. - Jake Patterson stopped 39 shots, including all 17 that came his way in the third period, and the London Knights toppled the visiting Kitchener Rangers 6-1 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League play. Matt Rupert scored once and set up two more for the Knights (31-11-5) while Nikta Zadorov and Bo Horvat had a goal and an assist each. Brett Welychka, Ryan Rupert and Josh Anderson added single goals for London and Dakota Mermis, Gemel Smith and Michael McCarron tacked on two assists apiece. Matia Marcantuoni scored the lone goal for the Rangers (16-29-2) as Matthew Greenfield turned away 41-of-47 shots in a losing cause. --- 67s 3 ICE DOGS 2 ST. CATHARINES, Ont. -- Brendan Bell set up the tying goal and then scored the winner at 18:28 of the third period as Ottawa came from behind to down Niagara. Dante Salituro and Erik Bradford also scored for the 67s (16-27-4), who halted a three-game skid. Hayden McCool and Aaron Haydon scored for the Ice Dogs (17-25-6), who led 2-1 after 40 minutes of action. Ottawas Philippe Trudeau stopped 40 shots for the win while Niagaras Blake Richard made 31 saves in defeat. --- STING 6 WHALERS 2 PLYMOUTH, Mich. -- Jimmy McDowell and Vladislav Kodola each had a goal and two assists as Sarnia snapped a four-game slide by defeating the Whalers. Davis Brown and Jeff King had a goal and an assist apiece for the Sting (15-27-5) while Nickolas Latta and Nikita Korostelev scored the others. Carter Sandlak and Gianluca Curcuruto supplied the offence for Plymouth (17-25-5). Sarnias Taylor Dupuis made 29 saves for the win. Alex Nedeljkovic started in net for the Whalers, but was pulled after allowing four goals on 31 shots. Zack Bowman stopped 7-of-8 shots in 16 minutes of relief. --- Three games were postponed because of weather conditions and have been re-scheduled. Erie at Belleville will be made up Jan. 27, Guelph at Owen Sound is reset for Jan. 29 and North Bay at Barrie is scheduled for Feb. 25. Brandon Parker Jersey . His chance at winning a Stanley Cup in Philadelphia is over. Same with Jeff Carter. And Brian Boucher. Throw in Ville Leino and Dan Carcillo. Gareon Conley Jersey . -- The Los Angeles Clippers chose not to speak publicly about owner Donald Sterling before they faced the Golden State Warriors for Game 4 of their first-round series Sunday. http://www.shoptheraidersonline.com/Eli ... rs-Jersey/. In the other Group A game, the Czech Republic stunned Canada, 5-4 in a shootout. Dominik Simon scored the deciding goal in the tiebreaker. The United States scored its first three goals on power plays. "Overall, I love to see the power-play goals we were able to get tonight," said U. Nick Nelson Jersey . a€“ All signs point to the Maple Leafs having their top offseason acquisition in the lineup on opening night. Doug Martin Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch.THE WOODLANDS, Texas -- Bernhard Langer won the Champions Tours Insperity Invitational for the third time, closing with a 1-under 71 on Sunday for a one-stroke victory over Fred Couples. Langer finished at 11-under 205 at The Woodlands to become the 10th 20-time winner on the 50-and-over tour. The 56-year-old German player also won the 2007 event at Augusta Pines and successfully defended his title in 2008 at The Woodlands. He opened this season with a victory in Hawaii. "Im hoping to add to that number," Langer said. "I hope Im not done yet. Im very blessed to have won 20 times in 6 1/2 years. Its been a great run and a wonderful achievement. I just feel like Im playing some of my best golf in my career." Couples, the former University of Houston player who won tthe 2010 event, finished with a 67.dddddddddddd He won in March in Newport Beach, California. "On a golf course as hard as this, you cant really play relaxed golf," Couples said. "You have to pay attention to what youre doing. I didnt hit enough good shots to shoot a lot lower to catch Bernhard, although I got close to him." Colin Montgomerie was third at 9 under after a 70. His best finish on the tour is second in March in Newport Beach. The Scot had no complaints about his finish. "If youre second, third to Couples and Langer, youre doing OK," Montgomerie said. Esteban Toledo, the winner last year, was 7 under after a 71. Jay Haas and Tom Pernice Jr. tied for fifth at 6 under. Haas shot his third straight 70, and Pernice had a 71. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Ecosistema Microsoft