Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Domande generiche econd at 9 under. Stoelting finished with

econd at 9 under. Stoelting finished with

Varie richieste sulla famiglia Synology, compatibilità prodotti e specifiche

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio martedì 5 giugno 2018, 4:38
lw789 Guru del forum

Justin Rose believes he is in great shape for this weeks first major championship of the season, and admits he arrives in Georgia under the radar. The 35-year-old Englishman tied-for-second at Augusta last year and went on to post top-10 finishes in three of the four majors during 2015.This will be his 11th Masters appearance and Rose says he feels ready to claim a second major title following on from his US Open success three years ago.I think that Ive sort of been steady. I havent really had any fireworks yet this year, said Rose.I feel like all of my backroom work has been fantastic and my preparation has been coming along nicely. Im under the radar but certainly feeling good with my game. Masters week on Sky All four days and much more live on Sky Sports His best finish so far this year is a tie-for-sixth at Pebble Beach and, in his 19 starts since last July, the consistent Rose has finished outside the top 25 just three times, while enjoying 10 top-10 finishes.Looking ahead to this week, he added: To back up a US Open win with a Masters would be just incredible. Obviously, The Open Championship is my home event, and thats going to be one thats always on my hit list.But to win here, its a venue that we come back year on year, you begin to develop that relationship with the course, the venue, the feel, And its somewhere I feel very, very comfortable. Ive had a lot of good rounds here. Last year, I was able to put four together in a row.I dont think you ever feel like youve necessarily mastered it because invariably you learn something new every year, which is what I love about it.As for 2015, he finished four-strokes behind Jordan Spieth who completed 72 holes in 18-under-par. The Englishman put in an impressive display at the Masters in 2015 Rose added: At the 16th green, I had a putt to get to 16‑under par, and you know, that level of performance obviously would have won many major championships.So I take a lot of confidence from that. That level of performance is good enough to win. If you get beaten by a better guy on the week, you tip your cap.But I know that what I was able to do last year tells me Ive got what it takes to win the tournament going forward.There was a momentum shift around 8 and 9 last year. It was a routine up‑and‑down on No 8 that I didnt make and I hit a great shot into No 9 that just skipped up onto the middle tier and I three‑putted coming back down the ridge. Rose is hoping to build on his impressive form I felt like that was a two or three shot swing there. Had it gone the other way, everything changes going into the back nine. But Jordan was able to stay three or four ahead, which is obviously huge. He did a great job of obviously keeping that distance.And regarding 2016, he told Sky Sports News HQ: Its a very strong field. Theres a bunch of six or seven guys at 12/1 or better. Im not sure weve seen that in recent years.Wind is forecast Thursday, Friday. Thats going to be tough, especially at Augusta where it swirls, so Amen Corner may be tricky and thats where experience comes in. Get a Sky Sports Week Pass Dont miss the Masters. Watch live from £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: Strong start key for Rory Day denies favourite tag Scott full of confidence Golf on Sky Sports 4 Wilt Chamberlain Jersey . Reimer told TSNs Mark Masters on Tuesday that he doesnt know if he will be moved leading up to the March 5 trade deadline but added he wasnt interested in discussing it. "Who knows whats going to happen on the horizon here and right now I dont know if I want to talk about it too much. Nik Stauskas Jersey .In the Football Money League compiled by accountancy firm Deloitte, German champion Bayern Munich remained third but Barcelona dropped from second to fourth during its trophyless 2014.In the 2013-2014 financial year, Real generated 549. http://www.authentic76ersauthority.com/ ... ey-c-26/.C. -- Duke sophomore Rodney Hood is entering the NBA draft. JJ Redick Jersey . -- Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh says he isnt going to change what he does on the field. Maurice Cheeks Jersey .com) - Even on the day his New Hampshire football team became the nations top-ranked team two weeks ago, coach Sean McDonnell conceded something about the team they replaced at No.SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Canadas Nicole Vandermade won the Four Winds Invitational on Sunday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 4-under 68 for a one-stroke victory. Vandermade, from Brantford, Ontario, had a 12-under 204 total at Blackthorn Golf Club. The 24-year-old former University of Texas player earned $22,500 to jump from 90th to eighth on the money list with $26,278, with the final top 10 earning 2015 LPGA Tour cards. "Im so grateful to everyone that has been supportive of me for the last two years and for my career." Vandermade said. "This means so much at the moment. It definitely hasnt been the easiest road to get here so I think it makes this moment even sweeter. Im just goingg to enjoy this.dddddddddddd" Lee Lopez was second after a 70. Jackie Stoelting and Jaclyn Jansen tied for second at 9 under. Stoelting finished with a 65, and Jansen shot 67. Vandermade had a tap-in eagle on the par-5 16th, followed with a par on the par-3 17th and closed with a bogey on the par-4 18th. "On 16, I knew that it was my moment to be aggressive and I hit a good one," Vandermade said. "On 17, I just missed the green and then chipped it really close, to within a few inches so that was nice to have an easy par. On 18, I drove it in the rough and I just told myself to hit it up there near the green. Unfortunately, I didnt make my par putt, but I didnt need to." Black China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

Torna a Domande generiche