Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Tip & Tricks g dropped. Im not sure what th

g dropped. Im not sure what th

Guide di base, manuali, trucchi

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio giovedì 2 agosto 2018, 10:42
lw789 Guru del forum

OTTAWA -- Patrick Chan opened his short program Friday night with a massive quadruple-triple jump combination that for a moment seemed like a tantalizing preview of Sochi Olympic gold. Then the three-time world champion inexplicably lost his focus. The 23-year-old from Toronto won the mens short program at the Canadian figure skating championships on Friday, but it was far from the flawless program he would have liked less than a month out from the Sochi Olympics. "I just got ahead of myself, did the great quad toe-triple toe and then my mind starts racing: Oh my God its going to be a great program," Chan said. Chan scored 89.12 points, doubling both a planned triple Axel and planned triple Lutz in what was an otherwise elegant program to Rachmaninoffs "Elegy in E-Flat Minor." "I kind of lost my train of thought, I didnt have anything in mind, I just kind of relaxed and thought it was over, rather than staying really pinpoint on to technically what I have to do to do the Axel successfully. And I didnt do that. Same with the Lutz," Chan said. Liam Firus of North Vancouver, B.C., was second with 78.93, while Kevin Reynolds of Coquitlam, B.C., scored 78.29 for third in his first competition of the season. Chan has had his sights set on Sochi Olympic gold almost from the day he finished fifth at the Vancouver Games. "That was the problem today, I was thinking This has to be a great program today for me to have a great Olympics. And if I look back in the history books, Jamie (Sale) and David (Pelletier) didnt have a great nationals before the Salt Lake City Games (where they won gold), so ... "Its just the last piece of the puzzle I need to fit in and get everything working smoothly." Chan was easily the frontrunner for Olympic gold early in the season when he shattered the world records for the short program, long program, and overall score. But he faltered at the Grand Prix Final with a similarly shaky short program to Friday nights, and had to settle for silver behind Japan teenager Yuzuru Hanyu. The Canadian admitted it took a while to shake off the disappointment. "I had a rocky Grand Prix Final and I think thats the source of this, losing my flow, my mojo I guess," Chan said. "Final was really startling ... it was hard to go back home and have that long of a time to think about that. Im glad I had nationals before Olympics to work on that, and get myself out of that mindset." Christen Press Jersey . The former Toronto FC designated player played three of his 15 professional seasons with the team. Sydney Leroux Jersey . Rinne had surgery on his left hip May 9 and recovered in time to start the season. He then had arthroscopic surgery on Oct. 24 because of a bacterial infection in his hip. http://www.uswntproshop.com/c-5-allie-l ... ersey.aspx. Harris has played in six games since joining the Argos in 2012, completing 17-of-35 passes for 256 yards and one touchdown. Carli Lloyd Jersey .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. Rose Lavelle Jersey . There is no argument that the line of Pacioretty, David Desharnais and Thomas Vanek was one of the hottest in the NHL leading into the post-season, and they did combine for three goals and seven points, but it was the depth of all four lines that helped propel Montreal.Following Wild Card weekend in the NFL, TSN Football Analyst Chris Schultz shares his thoughts on the four games and four teams moving on. Arizona vs. Carolina What is wrong with Cam Newton? Carolina beat Arizona with a convincing 27-16 win, but they did not look good doing it. Based on the fact their opponent broke an NFL record for fewest total yards in a playoff game with only 77, the final score should have been 46-16. Now, I may just be over reacting here, but Can Newton looked incredibly average at quarterback for Carolina. It just seemed to me he could not get any accuracy on his throws and that inaccuracy progressed as the game moved on. I have to wonder if the car accident he was involved causing back fractures is more of an issue than the Panthers want us (the public) or anyone to know. Tony Romos back issues and Newtons are similar. Romo played through his, but I wonder if Carolinas top player should have waited to return, although that likely would eliminated the team for playoff contention. In the fourth quarter of Saturdays win, Newton took a tough shot as he completed a scramble run and then fell awkwardly after a quarterback sack His honest reaction after both those hits, indicated to me he is not 100 per cent, not even close . If Carolina can go into Seattle and beat the Seahawks, it will be one of the all-time major upsets in NFL history. I realize that history says this game will be close but all 53 Seahawk players will have fresh legs and excess energy. On paper, the two make a great combination to have in a playoff game. Carolina has won five in a row - an exceptional accomplishment for any team - but those five came against New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Cleveland, Atlanta and an Arizona team with a third string quarterback. Cam Newtons throwing motion was very suspect last Saturday night and as crazy as this may sound, Carolina should consider starting Derek Anderson against Seattle. Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh Would Pittsburgh have beaten Baltimore if they had LeVeon Bell 100 per cent healthy? I am going to say yes. Now, for Raven fans, I mean no disrespect intended, but the absence of Bell took away the threat of Pittsburghs dominant run game. Baltimore did a remarkable job, especially considering the injuries in the secondary and the youth across the offensive line. The most amazing fact of the game, in my opinion, was that Baltimore had 18 players on injured reserve and Pittsburgh had 3. This 30-17 win should be credited to Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome, as many of the backups played like starters in this game and did so near the end of the season as well. That is an intense credit to quality depth on the 53-man roster and the people that make those decisions on depth. That would of course be the personal department led by Newsome. Baltimore won and played a very physical game, but the Steelers could not play their best game because their beest player was injured.dddddddddddd So much of football success is attrition and heath, Baltimore took advantage. Detroit vs. Dallas Was is pass interference, and how about Ndamukong Suh? I personally thought the referee misinterpreted the call. Yes, it was pass interference. Anthony Hitchens restricted the movement of Brandon Pettigrews right arm. The very disturbing moment came when they changed the call, especially because of all the video available. I thought they went from the right call to the wrong call. Detroit played well, Dallas played well in the second half and I do think the Cowboys earned the win. Yet, you have to wonder what if Matthew Stafford had three more plays. I also wonder how Dez Bryant wasnt flagged for coming on the field without his helmet on to complain. I am a Cowboys fan and I am also a Lions fan, but I thought Dallas dodged a couple of game -changing bullets on Sunday. I am also Ndamukong Suh fan, not because of his on field lack of temper limitations, but because of his post-game press conference, when he showed how committed to winning he is and how much he cares. Football is not a nice game and it is not filled with nice people, But Suh wanted success not just for himself but also his team . Cincinnati vs. Indianapolis Who is the best quarterback in football , Andrew Luck? No, Aaron Rodgers is. But Luck makes a great case for No. 2 as he has less to work with around him and has to do more . The Colts had no balance in the win against the Bengals. By the end of the third quarter, Andrew Luck and Pep Hamilton had called 41 passes to nine runs. And although many passes were check downs to running backs, they were still passes and are tougher to execute than turning to hand the ball off. TY Hilton also dropped three passes from Luck, who threw catchable balls. When you think of quarterback-dependent teams, you think the Broncos with Manning and the Patriots with Brady. But no team depends on their quarterback more than the Colts. It will be tough for the Colts to win in Denver but it is possible, especially if the game is close in the fourth quarter. Extra Point It would be insane for the NFL to expand to 18 games in the future. In each and every game you see too many good starters on the sidelines with injury. The Bengals were without their top two receivers and top two tight ends. The Steelers were without their MVP and two quarterbacks played with injured backs on the weekend. Detroit started two rookies at left tackle and left guard because they simply ran out of left tackles and left guards during the season. The NFL should not add games, but rather subtract. Change from 16, go back to 14 and play only two exhibition games. Now that players are often not in pads during practice, the level of hitting dropped. Im not sure what the exact result, but I can say I have seen people just wear out, and most of them are not even 30 years old. Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Discount Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Throwback Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Tip & Tricks