Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! team after he was put on the inactive li

team after he was put on the inactive li

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio venerdì 3 agosto 2018, 8:40
lw789 Guru del forum

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Phoenix Coyotes captain Shane Doan has what the team believes is a form of Rocky Mountain Fever and is responding to medication. Doan has missed the past six games after becoming ill with what had been an unknown illness. Coyotes general manager Don Maloney said on Friday that it looked like some form of Rocky Mountain Fever, a bacterial disease that affects the lining of blood cells. Doan rejoined the Coyotes in time to watch their game against Carolina on Saturday and skated lightly Thursday. There is no timetable for his return, but he isnt likely to play until after the Coyotes current four-game road trip that ends in Buffalo on Monday. Kyle Wilber Raiders Jersey . Billy Hamilton finished off Cincinnatis biggest comeback of the season for a doubleheader sweep. Shareece Wright Jersey .com) - Minnesota Vikings fans would surely concede Teddy Bridgewater is not Peyton Manning. http://www.proraidersauthentic.com/auth ... ersey/.com) - They didnt meet in the regular season, so Sam Houston State might be saying it won the de facto title game between the two Southland Conference co-champions Saturday. Brandon Parker Raiders Jersey .Y. - Referee Ed Hochuli referred to replay official Tom Sifferman by his nickname Jungle Boy, which was heard on the in-stadium microphone during the Arizona Cardinals-Carolina Panthers NFC wild-card game Saturday. Johnny Townsend Raiders Jersey . "Im going to send Webbie a six-pack (of beer) tonight," she said. Webb wasnt sure that would help. "Ill probably drink one and go to sleep," the Australian veteran said. The two players set up a Sunday showdown between former HSBC champions after finishing off their third rounds with identical birdies over three of the last five holes Saturday to separate themselves slightly from the rest of the crowded leaderboard. ASHBURN, Va. -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis wants everyone to know that his latest NFL suspension resulted from taking a supplement that contained a banned substance -- and not a repeat of the recreational drug use that got him into trouble in the past. The NFL announced Wednesday that Davis has been suspended indefinitely without pay for violating the leagues substance abuse policy. It is his second substance-abuse suspension -- he sat out the final four games of the 2011 season after testing positive for marijuana. "I would like to clarify the circumstances that resulted in my current suspension," Davis said in a statement released through the NFL Players Association. "In the past, I made the mistake of knowingly ingesting a banned substance. For over two years, Ive worked very hard to eliminate marijuana from my life, and I have not had a positive test for it since 2011. "Unfortunately, a couple of months ago I took a supplement that contained a banned substance. I now know that supplements are not regulated by the FDA and may contain banned substances. The NFL Policy is strict, and not knowing that a supplement might contain a banned substance doesnt excuse a violation of the policy.dddddddddddd" NFL players are regularly briefed on the leagues drug policy. Davis is a six-year veteran, a second-round selection by the Redskins in the 2008 draft. Davis said he has been working with the league and players union to "resolve this violation" and that he will be permitted to apply for reinstatement in the fall. "I look forward to staying in football shape, remaining in compliance with the NFL policy, and having a chance to get back on the field to contribute to a teams success next season," the statement said. Davis appears unlikely to return to the Redskins. He is set to become a free agent next month, having signed a one-year deal in 2013 with the hope of producing big numbers that he could parlay into a hefty multiyear contract when he hit the open market. Instead, he caught only seven passes and was passed on the depth chart by rookie Jordan Reed. Davis also admitted to nodding off during team meetings and voiced a desire to play for another team after he was put on the inactive list for multiple games. Davis has 162 career receptions for 2,043 yards. His best season was 2011, when he had 59 catches for 796 yards before his first suspension. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !