Indice Area Generale Benvenuti ! salary cap, the Pacific Northwest becomes an even more

salary cap, the Pacific Northwest becomes an even more

I nuovi utenti possono presentarsi alla nostra community, facendo nuove amicizie e condividendo la propria passione!

Moderatore: Moderatori

langouba Utente esperto

LONDON -- French Open runner-up Simona Halep says she is ready for Wimbledon and has recovered well from the right shoulder muscle injury that forced her to withdraw from a tuneup tournament this week. The Romanian, who is seeded third at the All England Club, heads to Wimbledon with more confidence than in the past, saying: "Im looking forward to go very far in this tournament." Halep has never been past the second round at the grass-court major. But she reached the second week at each of the past three Grand Slam tournaments, getting to the fourth round at last years U.S. Open and the quarterfinals at the Australian Open in January, before making it to the final at Roland Garros this month. Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys . - Vince Carter, heading into his 17th NBA season, doesnt consider age a big issue anymore. Mike Pouncey Jersey . -- EJ Manuel followed the worst game of his career with the best. http://www.chargersauthenticofficialonl ... ersey.html. LA (SportsNetwork. Uchenna Nwosu Chargers Jersey . The 23-year-old Poland international is back as first choice at Arsenal after losing his regular spot in the team on occasions over the last three seasons. Virgil Green Chargers Jersey . The fourth-year guard from Carleton University kicked off his varsity career with rookie of the year honours in 2011, before racking up three straight Mike Moser Memorial Trophies for outstanding player.PHOENIX - Here are some scary thoughts for the rest of the NFL:A win Sunday will stamp the Seahawks as one of the best teams of the Super Bowl era. And, given Seattles makeup and philosophy, the future for the franchise might be brighter than for any other club.Rarely has a team with so many key young players been so formidable. The last such group might have been the Jimmy Johnson Cowboys of the early 1990s, when Dallas had the Triplets: future Hall of Famers Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin.Seattle has its own trio of All-Pros, but on defence: cornerback Richard Sherman, safety Earl Thomas and middle linebacker Bobby Wagner. All are 26 or younger.Theyre complemented by young talent all over the lineup, from Kam Chancellor (26) in the secondary to linebacker K.J. Wright (25) to offensive leaders quarterback Russell Wilson (26), receivers Doug Baldwin (26) and Jermaine Kearse (25 next week), tight end Luke Willson (25) and a bunch of twenty-somethings on the line.All of them already have experienced the ultimate success on the field, and if they can beat New England for a second straight championship, the D word frequently will be thrown around.For us to win the Super Bowl back-to-back years, we definitely could be a team thats talked about as a dynasty, Wright says. Im glad that the core players of this team are still together. The more we continue to stay around here, the more championships well win.Very possibly.But its not just the talent coach Pete Carroll and general manager John Schneider have collected, and how quickly Seattle locked up key personnel with contracts; only Wilson and Wagner need to be re-signed among the elite players.Its the culture the Seahawks have developed.Unlike the Patriots, who emulate the approach of their reveal-nothing coach and front office, the Seahawks are free-wheeling. It some ways, they resemble a college team, which makes perfect sense: Before turning around the Seahawks, Carroll won two national titles at Southern Cal.While the methods of Bill Belichick clearly work in New England — no franchise has been more successful overall in the last 15 years — the Patriots last won a championship a decade ago. Although Tom Brady says he hopes to quarterback the team well into his 40s (hes 37), the current roster doesnt strike fear for the future the way Seattles might.Thats true even if the Patriots win Sunday in a dead-even game: The betting line is pick-em.ddddddddddddhere are a number of kind of tenets you know, but developing a really competitive roster, keeping it young, always trying to upgrade, Carroll says of the program hes installed in Seattle since arriving in 2010. That mentality is really pervading. It shows up everywhere. The style of play that we want, that we agreed to, about being a physical team and running the football and playing defence on teams. And with that thought, those are all just kind of the tenets that weve built it on and weve tried to remain uncommonly consistent in that commitment. I think thats at the core of everything.The Nolls and Landrys and, yes, Belichicks might scoff at the openness. But in the Gen X NFL, letting players be themselves, as Sherman says, could be the way to go.In a copycat league, if the Seahawks come through Sunday, whos to say Seattles approach wont be emulated? Lots of the Seahawks think so, even hope so.With championships in the bank and money to spend under the salary cap, the Pacific Northwest becomes an even more attractive landing spot. And that will be true even if — as expected — some of Carrolls assistants leave for promotions elsewhere this off-season.I know that the guys that are here really want to be here, and want to have the style of coaching, says centre Max Unger, a six-year veteran. I think that it really just focuses on what you do well and highlighting that within your position. Its just a positive mindset.And then theres the ultimate attraction: winning rings.Man, thats why I stayed because of being able to play in these types of games and just a chance to play on this team, says defensive end Michael Bennett, who left Tampa after four seasons, won a championship last year on a one-season deal, and then re-signed with the Seahawks. I mean, this team is full of energy, full of superstars, full of everybody who wants to be successful.I mean, money cant put a price on winning. I know a lot of guys who have made a lot of money and they are still upset that they cant be in this spotlight. Pro Bowls are one thing, MVP is one thing, but Super Bowl is a whole other atmosphere. When you win a Super Bowl, you get so much notoriety and you get the chance to really be on a great team. Money just cant put a price on that.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

Paris, France (SportsNetwork.com) - Plagued by a right forearm injury, former runner-up Jo-Wilfried Tsonga decided to pull out of the upcoming Australian Open. The world No. 12 French star struggled with the injury during Frances loss to Switzerland in Novembers Davis Cup final. He then played in the International Premier Tennis League, a franchise-based exhibition competition in Asia and the Middle East. Tsonga withdrew from the Hopman Cup this week because of pain in the arm and said he is still suffering from a forearm inflammation that prevents me from being at 100 percent of my capacities in a competition. The 2008 Aussie runner-up Tsonga said he will need three more weeks of treatment before returning to action. The 2015 Aussie Open will begin January 19 in Melbourne. Jerian Grant Jersey . Malone will become an unrestricted free-agent and as per the collective bargaining agreement, the Lightning will be responsible for two-thirds of the remainder of his contract over twice the length of the rest of the deal. Nikola Mirotic Jersey . Next up, the Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Cleveland Browns in the AFC North. Baltimore Ravens In 2014, the 8-8 season that the Baltimore Ravens experienced was to be expected. http://www.shopbullsonline.com/. A top pitching prospect, one who the ball club is pinning some of its future hopes, takes the spot of a veteran who once was viewed as a future ace but who, to this point, hasnt realized his potential and may never. Cameron Payne Jersey . He made that dream a reality Wednesday night. Olt, who grew up in Branford, Connecticut, attended UConn and made a nearly 2 1-2 hour trek to Boston a handful of times to watch the Red Sox, belted a two-run homer, one of four hit by Cubs in a 16-9 rout that completed a three-game interleague series sweep. Denzel Valentine Jersey . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca! Kerry, I was watching the Leafs vs. Wild game Wednesday night and noticed that they had an official who was skating in his first NHL game. I thought it was great to see such a young man get to where he is now and display such hard work for his first game. Being an official myself who is looking to move up to do higher levels of hockey, what advice can you give me and other young officials who are looking to improve on their skills? I know an official like yourself has a lot of experience that can be shared to help officials clean up their game. Ryan Stark,London, ON Hi Ryan:It was once told to me that "from experience you attain judgment - from poor judgment you attain experience!" Those words of wisdom were told to me by then IHL Commissioner Bill Beagan in one of my very first games as referee when a bench-clearing brawl had erupted and lasted for 20 minutes. Everybody was fighting including the goalkeepers and even the trainers! I didnt have a clue how to handle the situation I found myself in for the very first time. When the dust settled all I assessed was fighting majors to four players. No first man off the bench, no third man in, no penalty to the goalies for leaving their crease; talk about a deer in the headlights moment. Fortunately Commissioner Beagan took me aside and in a fatherly way coached me as to how I needed to manage a situation like that when it happened in the future. I gained confidence through his coaching that night and through the "poor judgment" I had exercised on the ice. I made an immediate transition from playing to officiating in 1972 following my final season in the Southern Ontario Jr. "A" League as captain of the Sarnia Bees. I attended a five-day school for officials in late September of that year and was scouted and invited to attend the NHL Training Camp of Officials two days later. My knowledge of the game was gained as a player. I could skate well, understood the physicality of the game and the emotional levels that players and coaches feel. As a captain of most teams I played for I demonstrated respect for the Refs and some knowledge of the rules. Beyond that I knew nothing about being a referee. I was immediately thrust into the officiating ranks at the professional level and had to learn every aspect of the job; baptism under fire! I was forced to become a student of the game at a new and different level. Most importantly I very quickly recognized the need to learn more about myself. The job requires us as officials to be part of the solution and not part of the problem. Each of us will bring certain strengthhs and weaknesses to the work place.dddddddddddd While we rely on our strengths it is important to recognize our deficiencies; especially any character flaws that we all develop over time. These flaws most often surface and rear their ugly head when we are under pressure. I call them negative reflex reactions to stress. As an example, while toughness and over the top, in-your-face aggressiveness might serve someone well as a player but it would become a major obstacle as a referee during a confrontation. The role of the referee is not just to enforce the rules through good judgment but also about managing the emotional element of the game; to bring the temperature down when necessary. To do this effectively every referee must first manage and control his own emotional level when his feet are put to the fire. Doing so will allow for better decision making, to take control of aggressive situations and to develop positive working relationships with players and coaches build through mutual respect. Recognize how you respond when your authority is questioned, as will often be the case. When you speak to a player or coach, listen to yourself. Be a communicator and dont always take yourself so seriously. One particular night in Madison Square Garden a very frustrated Willie Plett of the Minnesota North Stars asked me if it was my "worst game of the season?" I responded, "No, they are all about this bad." My non-aggressive response redirected Willies focus in a positive way. If you have a chip on your shoulder recognize it and then remove it. Obviously the mechanics of our profession must be learned and constantly refined; knowledge of the rules, positioning, judgment and standard of enforcement and physical conditioning to name a few. The best advice I can offer you Ryan is to always remain a student of the game and of yourself. This will enable you to continually grow as a respected official and as a person. The game that you love will benefit and so will those around you. Its impossible to separate the person you are from the job you do! To develop and maximize personal skills every officials ongoing post-game homework assignment should be honest self-reflection. Even if a game goes well, time should be spent alone with your thoughts as to anything that could have been done differently to achieve a better result through your performance. Accept that human mistakes will be made but learn from them. After every game I recognized there were things that I knew I should have done differently. I filed them in the memory banks under the to-do list. From experience I attained judgment - from poor judgment I attained experience. Congratulations to young Referee Trent Knorr who worked the Leafs-Wild in his first NHL game. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - New England Patriots defensive tackle Tommy Kelly will miss the rest of the season because of a right knee injury. Kelly was placed on injured reserve Saturday, becoming the third defensive starter for the Patriots to go on the list. Theyve already lost defensive tackle Vince Wilfork and linebacker Jerod Mayo, who both were chosen for several Pro Bowls. Kelly, a 10-year veteran, signed with New England after being released by Oakland in March. He missed the last three games after being injured Oct. 6 in a 13-6 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals. The Patriots also signed offensive lineman Josh Kline to the 53-man roster from the practice squad. New England (6-2) is home against the Pittsburgh Steelers (2-5) on Sunday. Arizona Cardinals Jerseys . Jackson Houck added a goal and two assists for the Giants (28-23-10), who halted a five-game slide, while Tyler Morrison, Mason Geertsen and Dominik Volek each scored once. Matt Bellerive scored both goals for the Blazers (12-43-5), who are 1-9-0 in their last 10 outings. Chad Williams Jersey . And theyre pointing to the NHLs biggest market: Toronto. With Gretzky paid out for what is believed to be $7 to 8 million, Gretzky may be eager to get back into the NHL and TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger reports that the Maple Leafs are very much interested in The Great Ones services. http://www.footballcardinalsmall.com/Yo ... te-Jersey/. Coming off a 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea on Saturday, Arsenal endured another demoralizing result after rallying for a 2-1 lead -- only to concede a fluke equalizer. Christian Kirk Jersey . Spains victory rendered Frances 3-0 win against Finland meaningless as Spain needed just one point to secure passage to Brazil. Franck Ribery and Karim Benzema scored either side of Joona Toivios own-goal as France advanced to the playoff among the eight best second-place finishers. Mason Cole Cardinals Jersey . Gordon reportedly failed another drug test and is facing a one-year ban. Gordon led the NFL in yards receiving last season despite being suspended two games for violating the leagues substance-abuse policy.The Washington Wizards will try to win a playoff series for the first time in almost 10 years Tuesday night when they visit the Chicago Bulls for Game 5 of their Eastern Conference first-round matchup. Watch the game live on TSN2 and TSN GO at 8pm et/5pm pt. The Wizards last won a postseason round in 2005 when they dispatched the Bulls, 4-2. A win on Tuesday in Chicago, where they took Games 1 and 2, will end the series and give them their second successful playoff series since 1982. "Weve reached the point where we need one more and thats going to be the hardest one," Washington coach Randy Wittman said after practice Monday. "I think they get that. Its all going to be ramped up." The Wizards inched within a game of advancing thanks to a 98-89 home win on Sunday afternoon. Trevor Ariza poured in a playoff career-high 30 points and hit six of Washingtons eight 3-pointers in the triumph. John Wall tallied 15 points with 10 assists, while Bradley Beal and Marcin Gortat scored 18 and 17 points, respectively. "I think we just did a great job putting pressure on them defensively," said Wall. "Trevor did a great job of getting himself going, making shots early on." The Wizards led by as many as 23 points and never trailed. If Washington didnt have enough confidence, it gets veteran big man Nene back from suspension. He was banned from Game 4 after an altercation with Chicagos Jimmy Butler in Game 3.dddddddddddd Taj Gibsons 32 points on 13-of-16 shooting werent enough for Chicago in Game 4. Joakim Noah scored 10 points and grabbed 15 rebounds in the setback, while Butler scored 16. The Bulls are in serious trouble, although their coach still believes. "Ive been around our team," coach Tom Thibodeau said after practice on Monday afternoon. "This team has been up against it for two years. All were thinking about is tomorrow. Win the game. Take it step by step. Dont get wrapped up in doomsday or any of that stuff. Just think about what we have to do to win." One positive for the Bulls is that starting small forward Mike Dunleavy has been declared ready to go by Thibodeau. Dunleavy suffered a bruised left thumb in Sundays loss. Offense has been a major problem for the Bulls, not just in this series, but all season long, especially when former MVP Derrick Rose went down for the season again with a knee injury. Through four games of this quarterfinal matchup, the Bulls have scored 100 points once and averaged 95.25 ppg, which is actually slightly up for Chicago. Defense has been the real thorn in the Bulls paw. They led the NBA in opponents scoring during the regular season at 91.8 ppg, but during their series with the Wizards, Washington is averaging 99.5 ppg. Game 6, if necessary, will be Thursday night in Washington. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Messaggio martedì 7 agosto 2018, 4:03
langouba Utente esperto

Mario Gotze has insisted he is committed to impressing incoming Bayern Munich manager Carlo Ancelotti, which appears to rule out a move to Liverpool. Sky sources revealed in March that Liverpool were interested in a summer move for the Bayern playmaker, with Jurgen Klopp reportedly making him his No 1 summer transfer target. Gotze has plummeted down the Bayern pecking order under Pep Guardiolas reign as manager, with the Spaniard opting to leave the midfielder on the bench for big games, including the Bundesliga clubs crucial Champions League semi-final ties with Atletico Madrid last month. But, speaking to Bild, the Germany international insisted he was relishing the chance of a fresh start under Ancelotti, who is due to take charge of Bayern in the coming weeks. I look forward to the new season in Munich and will do everything possible to be in top shape for my first training session under Carlo Ancelotti, he said. Jurgen Klopp, pictured hugging Gotze after a Borussia Dortmund match, is a huge admirer of the midfielder The 23-year-old, who has a year left on his contract, had also been linked with a move to Juventus, as well as a return to former club Borussia Dortmund. Meanwhile, it has been revealed that Gotze has parted ways with his agent Volker Struth at SportsTotal after their relationship was made difficult due to Struths criticism of Bayern last year. Karius at Anfield Mainz goalkeeper Loris Karius in Liverpool ahead of £4.7m move A SportsTotal statement said: After extensive deliberations and discussions in the past few weeks, we have come together to decide that we will terminate the cooperation.Therefore we met for a joint discussion and parted by mutual consent. I thank him for his many years of trust and wish him well for the future.Gotze has spent six years under SportsTotals care and thanked them for their service. He added: I thank SportsTotal for a very good cooperation with many highlights and great memories that have shaped my career decisively. Also See: Benteke wants Klopp talks New Premier League season FA in Hillsborough tribute Karius having medical Babe Ruth Jersey . Its great to be back for another season in Banditland, and Im looking forward to another competitive season with my teammates, said Tavares. Wade Boggs Jersey .C. -- Charles Oakley, one of the NBAs all-time tough guys, may not return to the Charlotte Bobcats bench next season because of a painful back condition he says was caused during an assault last year in Las Vegas. http://www.redsoxjerseyauthenticshop.co ... ox-jersey/. The game got off to a less-than-ideal start for the Jets as Oliver Ekman-Larsson found a wide open net from the slot and opened the scoring for the Coyotes a lead in the first period, but Olli Jokinen answered back just over half a minute later. Tyler Thornburg Jersey .C. Lions 35-14, was named the CFLs offensive player of the week Tuesday. Sheets recorded his ninth 100-yard rushing performance of the season to tie the Riders club record. Jim Rice Jersey .com) - The Denver Nuggets snapped a losing streak last time out and will try to carry that momentum Saturday night when they welcome the Indiana Pacers to the Pepsi Center.BUFFALO, N.Y. -- The overhaul is continuing in Buffalo after Sabres coach Ted Nolan purged most of his staff of assistants on Wednesday. Goalie coach Jim Corsi will not return, and assistant Teppo Numminens contract will not be renewed, the Sabres announced. Two other assistants, Joe Sacco and Jerry Forton, have a choice to stay with the Sabres after being offered jobs within the teams hockey department. The moves came three days after the Sabres (21-51-10) finished last in the standings, and closed one the worst and most tumultuous seasons in their 44-year history. The shake-up doesnt come as a surprise. Nolan inherited the staff in November, after being hired on an interim basis to replace Ron Rolston. Nolan has since been signed to a three-year contract and it was widely anticipated that he would begin hiring his own staff this off-season. Former NHL goalie Arturs Irbe is regarded a potential candidate to join Nolans staff. Irbe is from Latvia and has previously worked with Nolan, who has spent the past three years coaching the countrys national team. Corsi was the Sabrees longest tenured assistant after completing his 16th season in Buffalo.dddddddddddd He played a role in mentoring former Sabres great Dominik Hasek and then Ryan Miller, who was traded to St. Louis on Feb. 28. Numminen, a former NHL defenceman, completed his third season in Buffalo after being first hired by former Sabres coach Lindy Ruff. Sacco, the former Colorado Avalanche head coach, and Forton were hired by Rolston last off-season. In the meantime, Sacco will be working as an assistant under United States coach Peter Laviolette at the World Hockey championships in Belarus next month. The Sabres also announced theyre adding a second minor-league affiliate after reaching a deal with Elmira (N.Y.) of the ECHL. Elmira will complement the Sabres top affiliate, AHL Rochester. Both minor-league teams are located within 150 miles of Buffalo. Buffalo is in the midst of rebuilding from scratch. Through a series of trades, the Sabres have stockpiled a significant number of draft picks spread over the next three years, spurring the teams need to add another affiliate. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

The hits keep coming for the refs of Sunday’s Wild Card game between the Dallas Cowboys and Detroit Lions. The NFL admitted to the Lions Tuesday that officials missed a hold on Lions’ DT Ndamukong Suh on a Cowboys’ fourth-down conversion from Tony Romo to Jason Witten late in Dallas’ comeback win. The holding account would have put the Cowboys in a fourth-and-16 situation. This is the second controversial call of that game. The refs were also criticized for picking up a pass interference call on the Cowboys even after they had announced the call in stadium. NFL Head of Officiating Dean Blandino said Monday that the pass interference call in play was debatable. John Wensink Jersey . Next week, hell try to add to the list. A Stanley Cup champion as a rookie, Seguin followed that up by becoming the youngest player to lead the Boston Bruins in scoring. Semyon Varlamov Jersey . Riethers apparent stamp on Manchester United midfielder Adnan Januzaj during Saturdays Premier League match at Craven Cottage was missed by the match officials. A three-man panel of former referees reviewed the incident and all agreed that it was a sending-off offence. http://www.hockeyavalancheteamshop.com/ ... -Jersey/.Y. -- Mark Steenhuis scored four goals and added two assists to lead the Buffalo Bandits over the Toronto Rock 12-10 in National Lacrosse League action on Saturday. J.T. Compher Jersey . 22. Wade averaged 26.3 points, 4.3 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 2.0 steals while leading the Heat to a 3-0 record. The 31-year-old shot 60 percent from the field and 50 percent from 3-point range en route to his 17th weekly honor. Blake Comeau Jersey . A broadcast source said the deal is for five years. The agreement calls for a minimum of 17 regular-season games as well as the East and West Division finals being broadcast annually on ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNEWS.TORONTO - World Series of Fighting bantamweight champion Marlon Moraes takes on undefeated (Gentleman) Josh Hill at WSOF 18 in Edmonton on Feb. 12.The card will take place at the Edmonton Expo Centre.Moraes was scheduled to defend his title against Hill in September but Hill was forced to withdraw through injury. Moraes went on to defeat Cody Bollinger in a non-title bout fight at a 140-pounnd catchweight.ddddddddddddMoraes (13-4-1) has won eight straight with the last six wins coming in the World Series of Fighting. The Florida-based Brazilian defeated Josh Rettinghouse at WSOF 9 to claim the 135-pound title. Hamiltons Hill (10-0) won his World Series of Fighting debut last June, stopping Mike Adams. Hill was a cast member of Season 18 of The Ultimate Fighter. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

langouba Utente esperto

SANDY, Utah -- One year after making an early playoff exit while struggling to score as the season wound down, its a much different story for Real Salt Lake this time. Robbie Findley scored the go-ahead goal in the first half and had an assist in the second half, leading Real Salt Lake to a 4-2 victory over the Portland Timbers in the first leg of the Western Conference finals on Sunday night. Chris Schuler, Devon Sandoval and Javier Morales also scored for Salt Lake, which will take a two-goal advantage into the second leg of the series on Nov. 24. Salt Lake scored three goals in a 13-minute stretch starting with Schulers tally in the 35th that tied it 1-1. "Theres a lot of guys on the team willing to work," Findley said. "They put the work in early and it showed tonight. We were able to put some goals in the back of the net." The most impressive part of the scoring flurry for Salt Lake is that it happened without leading scorer Alvaro Saborio, who sat out after sustaining a right hip flexor injury. "It says were a deep team," RSL coach Jason Kreis said. "It says we have a ton of guys who have contributed this year in really meaningful matches and in really meaningful ways. That puts us in a place now where we havent been typically. We can plug and play." Will Johnson put the Timbers on the scoreboard in the 14th minute and Frederic Piquionne closed the scoring in stoppage time. Salt Lake extended its unbeaten streak over Portland to nine games. The Timbers have not beaten RSL since the first meeting in the series on April 30, 2011. The Timbers loss snapped a 10 game unbeaten streak, stretching back to a 4-2 loss to Salt Lake on Aug. 30. "Its not the end of the world," Johnson said. "Well be OK. We got to fix some things. It is what it is. Were two goals down, but were not out of it yet. Well fight for 90 minutes." On Johnsons opening goal, the Timbers midfielder sent a free kick over the defensive wall and threaded the ball inside the far post, denying Salt Lake goalkeeper Nick Rimando any chance to get to it in time. Schuler tied it 21 minutes later as Morales lobbed a corner kick high into the air toward the defender. Schuler outjumped everyone around him to snag the ball and headed it past Portland goalkeeper Donovan Ricketts. A defensive mistake helped Salt Lake take the lead in the 41st. Mamadou Danso made an errant back pass under pressure from Findley and the ball squirted loose. Findley sprinted past Danso to collect the ball and easily flicked it around Ricketts as he came off the line. In the second half, Findley latched onto a through ball and sent a cross into Sandoval, who quickly put it home for his first career playoff goal in the 48th. Morales made it 4-1 in the 82nd. Ricketts made an impressive save moments earlier, leaping in the air and denying a header from Luis Gil at the far post. It led to a corner kick and Joao Plata fed the ball to Morales on a run to the far post. He lunged forward and headed the ball past Ricketts in the middle of the net. We got punished in certain circumstances," Portland defender Jack Jewsbury said. "Theyre a very good team. If youre not on your game, theyre going to punish you." Dontari Poe Jersey .com) - James Harden put the Houston Rockets on his back and willed them to an overtime victory on Thursday. Rashaan Gaulden Panthers Jersey . Fourteen players were suspended last summer by Major League Baseball as part of the Biogenesis drug scandal, ranging from All-Stars to also-rans. http://www.thepanthersfootballpro.com/P ... -Jersey/.C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. Ian Thomas Jersey .Y. -- The Montreal Canadiens have had few reasons to celebrate this season as they have been mired near the basement of the Eastern Conference. Daeshon Hall Panthers Jersey .twitter.com/TeZD3KOvlA — Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) September 24, 2014 Sorry for the delay, we just got back from lunch at Papa Vons #NBAFastFood pic.ST. LOUIS -- Adrian Gonzalez hit a tiebreaking single in the ninth inning off St. Louis Cardinals closer Trevor Rosenthal and the Los Angeles Dodgers salvaged the finale of a three-game series with a 4-3 victory on Sunday night. The Dodgers pulled into a virtual tie for first place with San Francisco in the NL West despite a so-so outing from Clayton Kershaw, whose run of seven straight starts allowing one or fewer runs came to an end. Yasiel Puig did not play after getting hit by a pitch on the left hand a day earlier and the Dodgers finished without Hanley Ramirez, who was taken out in the ninth -- also after getting struck on the left hand. Gonzalez leads the National League with 38 road RBIs. He missed a chance earlier, flying out with the bases loaded to end the fourth. J.P Howell (2-3) got the last out in the eighth and Kenley Jansen finished for his 28th save in 31 chances. Rosenthal (1-5) struggled pitching on the third consecutive day after earning saves the first two games. Peter Bourjos two-run homer off Kershaw tied it in the sixth. Kershaw gave up three runs in seven innings, ending an equally impressive streak of winning eight straight starts. He lost his previous four starts in St. Louis, the last two in the NLCS. Manager Don Mattingly said before the game that he had no doubt that bitterness lingered from Game 6 last fall when Kershaw was tagged for seven runs in four innings and the Dodgers were eliminated. Kershaw was booed before flying out to end the sixtth, a byproduct of dueling hit batsmen two innings earlier.dddddddddddd Both benches were warned after Carlos Martinez drilled Hanley Ramirez in the shoulder and Matt Holliday was plunked by Kershaw leading off the bottom half. Matt Kemp and Andre Ethier had consecutive two-out RBI singles in the third to put the Dodgers up 3-1. The highlight of the Dodgers fruitless fourth was Kershaws first career stolen base -- his first attempt, too. Kershaw was running on a 1-1 pitch in the dirt and took second without a play with two outs and they loaded the bases before Adrian Gonzalez, who leads the National League with 37 road RBIs, flied out. Shelby Miller had made 50 consecutive starts over two seasons before entering in the sixth, and he was taken out after the first two Dodgers reached in the seventh. Coming out of the All-Star break, Miller was moved to the bullpen. NOTES: The Cardinals have a day off Monday before beginning a two-game interleague series against the Rays. Ace Adam Wainwright (12-4, 1.83) is set for Tuesday against Jake Odorizzi (5-8, 4.01) and manager Mike Matheny is undecided on a starter for Wednesday. ... Hyun-Jin Ryu (10-5, 3.44) starts for the Dodgers Monday against the Pittsburgh Pirates and Edinson Volquez (8-6, 3.65). Ryu is 6-2 with a 2.75 ERA on the road and 7-2 with a 2.88 ERA in nine starts against the NL Central. ... Kemp made an outstanding diving catch in left to rob Matt Adams of a bloop hit in the sixth. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Messaggio martedì 7 agosto 2018, 4:15
langouba Utente esperto

Randy Carlyle could only speak for the moment when asked about his future as coach of the Toronto Maple Leafs, addressing the media on Tuesday for the first time after his teams season ended short of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. “Im here today,” he said when asked whether he would be back with the club for the 2014-15 season. “In this business you take on the responsibility of wins and losses, he continued. “You put your best foot forward and try to be honest and forthright with people and thats what were trying to do as a hockey club.” Carlyles future has been the subject of great speculation in the wake of a disappointing season for the Leafs. A March free-fall saw the team plummet from third in the Eastern Conference to a 38-36-8 finish, good for the eighth-worst record in the League. The teams first order of business once the off-season began was to appoint former NHL Director of Player of Safety and Hockey Hall-of-Famer Brendan Shanahan as the teams new president. While Carlyle could not comment on any impending changes under Shanahan – he is yet to formally meet with his new boss – he summed up the free-fall as a symptom of how the team played throughout the year. “The last 30 days of the season was the tell-tale story for our group,” Carlyle said. “The things that we were doing in the beginning and winning came to fruition in the final 30 days.” He pointed specifically to the teams inability to capitalize on a strong road trip to California in early March as a detrimental turning point in the season. After winning two of three road games against the Anaheim Ducks, San Jose Sharks and Los Angeles Kings in early March, the Leafs returned to the east coast, losing three games in four nights and kicking off what would become an eight-game stretch without earning a single point in the standings. “It seemed we played well enough to earn some respect,” Carlyle said of the California trip. “Then we seemed to have lost our mojo.” From then on, the teams confidence seemed to drop every time they conceded an early goal or did not perform up to expectations. “The first goal would go in and the shoulders would slump, that was the tell-tale sign,” he said. “Our response was very minimal.” The 57-year-old Carlyle has spent parts of three seasons with the team, taking over from previous Leafs head coach Ron Wilson with 18 games remaining in the 2011-12 season. Carlyle would lead the team to a 6-9-3 finish in his first year. His most successful year at the helm would be the following season when he led the Leafs to a 26-17-5 mark in strike shortened 2012-13 and, more importantly, the franchises first playoff berth since 2003-04. They would ultimately suffer a shocking defeat in Game 7 of their opening round series, surrendering a 4-1, third period lead in the final 11 minutes of regulation and falling in overtime to the Boston Bruins. Speaking to the teams 2012-13 success, Carlyle stated that he and the teams management were confident going into the season, but that they may have misjudged the teams strength. “We had been a competitive group the year previous and we felt this group was ready to take the next step,” Carlyle said Tuesday. “It didnt materialize.” Speaking to the teams defensive posture, Carlyle didnt see a consistent effort. “You have to play and you have to compete on the defensive side of the puck with will and commitment,” Carlyle said. “We didnt do that consistently.” “Were not asking players to do something they havent done before,” he added when asked about players molding to his coaching strategy. Carlyle currently has one year remaining on the three-year deal he signed after taking over for Wilson in 2012. He stopped short of offering up explanations for how to turn the Leafs fortunes around, capitulating with: "For now, we dont have the ultimate answer to give you and were embarassed by what just went down." Chad Williams Cardinals Jersey .Tzavelas opened the scoring in the 11th and Pereyra added another in the 51st. Emmanuel Kone pulled one back in the 80th and Levadiakos missed several chances to level in the last 10 minutes. Mason Cole Cardinals Jersey .Y. - Through three quarters, the Brooklyn Nets could not shake the NBAs worst team. http://www.footballcardinalsmall.com/Yo ... te-Jersey/. According to TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie, the deal will pay Schenn $2.25 million in the first year and $2.75 million in the second year. In 82 games with the Flyers in 2013-14, Schenn scored 20 goals and added 21 assists. Chad Williams Jersey . - A retired Indiana school principal who was NASCAR star Jeff Gordons drivers education teacher was killed with his wife in a Tennessee crash while returning from watching Gordon race. Sam Bradford Cardinals Jersey . -- Maple Leafs captain Dion Phaneuf has been suspended two games for his hit from behind on Kevan Miller of the Bruins.The 2014-15 NBA season will begin this week with a different feel to it. Not because Steve Nash wont be playing to start the season, after all, he only played in 15 games last season. But because he wont be playing at all. Or likely ever again. Which means we have witnessed the passing of the most significant and greatest athlete this country has ever produced. Whether that is true will always be a matter of debate. Thats just the nature of sports. And in a country where hockey sucks up so much of the oxygen, the mere suggestion that the greatest athlete in Canadian history might not be a hockey player will be considered heresy to many. But consider some of the factors that favour Nash as our greatest sporting talent ever. First his place in NBA history, a two-time MVP, third all-time in assists, the greatest free-throw shooter in history, one of the best shooters of all time – period. Then you get to the aspects of his game that are impossible to quantify statistically, his vision, the dynamic his presence brought to a game, the way that he made it impossible to predict what he would do with the ball in almost any instance. If you never saw Steve Nash play live, you missed out because, even in todays age, television could not do him justice. But to really appreciate Nashs achievements, you need to understand the depth of field in the sport of basketball. For two seasons, he was considered the Most Valuable basketball player on the planet.dddddddddddd In a sport which has 450 million participants worldwide, nobody was better at it than Steve Nash. Think about that, there are roughly 13 times as many people who play basketball on earth as there are people in Canada. Its a game thats accessible to nearly everyone, across North and South America, in Africa, all across Asia and beyond. We dont really appreciate what it means to become the best player in a sport with that much reach. Theres no doubt Canada has produced hockey players who were more dominant in their sport than Nash has been in his, most notably Wayne Gretzky. But there are roughly 1.65 million hockey players on the face of the earth. Or put another way, the pool of people playing basketball right now is about 272 times larger than that which plays hockey. Think about that when youre trying to put Steve Nash in order among Canadas greatest athletes. In terms of significance, given the length of his career and his global reach of the NBA as a worldwide television property like no other North American sports league, no other Canadian athlete has performed before more sets of eyeballs. Until Canada produces the greatest soccer player on earth, Steve Nash should be recognized as the greatest and most significant Canadian athlete ever. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Benvenuti !