Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Ecosistema Linux inho says he cannot

inho says he cannot

Tutto ciò che prevede l'interazione con prodotti Linux (Ubuntu, Android, Fedora...)

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio giovedì 26 luglio 2018, 7:39
lw789 Guru del forum

Denver, CO (SportsNetwork.com) - Kawhi Leonard returned to lead a balanced San Antonio offense with 18 points and the Spurs beat the Denver Nuggets 99-91 on Sunday. Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili each added 15 points as six Spurs scored at least 10 in the win. Luckily we run an offense where a lot of people can touch the ball, said Duncan. We dont need one guy to set everything up for us. The reigning NBA champs bounced back from Fridays overtime loss to the lowly Lakers to avoid what would have been their second 1-3 four-game stretch this season. They played without guard Tony Parker, who sat with a hamstring strain. But Leonard returned after missing two games with a bruised right hand and set career highs with six blocks and five steals to go along with four assists in a good all-around effort. Arron Afflalo poured in a season-high 31 points to lead the Nuggets, who have lost six of their last seven. Wilson Chandler added 14 points and Timofey Mozgov scored 11 with 13 rebounds. The Spurs took the lead for good with a 13-0 run in the second quarter that turned a 29-28 deficit into a 41-29 advantage. They were up 11 at halftime and led by as many as 17 in the third quarter on a Leonard jumper. The Nuggets got within five points multiple times down the stretch but were never closer than that. Game Notes Corey Joseph scored 13 for the Spurs, Splitter added 11 points and Marco Belinelli had 10 ... San Antonio has won four consecutive games in the series ... Nuggets rookie Jusuf Nurkic tied a career best with 10 points and had a career-high eight rebounds ... The Spurs stay on the road to play Portland on Monday ... The Nuggets continue a four-game homestand on Wednesday against Houston. Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys . -- Wes Welker is unlikely to suit up for Denvers game Thursday against San Diego after leaving Sundays win over Tennessee with his second concussion in four games. Gerrit Cole Jersey . Inter moved five points behind fourth-place Fiorentina and eight points behind third-place Napoli, which visits relegation-threatened Sassuolo on Sunday. http://www.pittsburghpiratesprostore.us ... es-jersey/. Once again, the third baseman delivered in a big spot. Ramirez kept up his torrid hitting with a two-run homer to help back Wily Peraltas solid start, and the Brewers extended their winning streak to seven with a 4-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates on Friday night. Sean Rodriguez Jersey . -- First baseman Carlos Pena and outfielder Brennan Boesch have signed minor league deals with the Los Angeles Angels. Barry Bonds Jersey . -- The Denver Broncos retired John Elways No.Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho believes Sam Allardyce is the best man for the England job but must be given the right support. The Sunderland boss is set to be ratified as successor to Roy Hodgson on Thursday and Mourinho is convinced he can deliver. Two-and-a-half years ago Mourinho criticised Allardyces West Ham side for playing 19th-century football when frustrating Chelsea, but the new United boss believes the FA has made a wise choice. The Allardyce dossier The numbers behind Allardyces career so far Speaking at a news conference in Shanghai where Manchester United are on tour, he said: Well, it is your country and I think you are a complicated country for the person that gets the job.I think hes the right person for that, yes. I think he is a good choice but I think he needs support and I think you can do better in respect to that because my experience in your country shows that me you, [the] football world, could do a bit better. Allardyce (middle) set to be confirmed as England boss I think Sam never had the big chance at the highest level - lots of experiences in the Premier League but never that big one.And now he has the big one, so I think he is more than ready. I think he is a good motivator, I think he can create a good team spirit with his player and I wish him the best. In Portugal we were waaiting and waiting and finally we got it.dddddddddddd I think it is time for you because 66 was a long time ago. Jose Mourinho on England From my side, not just as a friend but my side as Man United manager, the only thing I can promise is that I am going to try to support him the best way, prepare the players for him, try to have the English players always available in a good condition to help him.I hope you can do the same because its your time. In Portugal we were waiting and waiting and finally we got it [at Euro 2016]. I think it is time for you because 66 [when England won their one and only major international trophy] was a long time ago, so good luck Big Sam. Mourinho says he cannot confirm or deny a bid for Paul Pogba Also See: The Allardyce dossier Dyke: Big Sam the choice Fergie backs Allardyce WATCH: Best of Allardyce Wholesale Jerseys 2019 China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

Torna a Ecosistema Linux