Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Tip & Tricks derson on track Hussain v Hossain quiz

derson on track Hussain v Hossain quiz

Guide di base, manuali, trucchi

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio sabato 14 luglio 2018, 10:17
lw789 Guru del forum

SOUTHAMPTON, N.Y. -- Inbee Park set many golfing goals. Etching her name alongside Babe Zaharias was never one of them. Yet now theyre the only two players to win the first three majors of the year. Park became the first to accomplish the feat in the modern era Sunday with her second U.S. Womens Open title. "Trying to put my name next to hers means just so much," Park said. "I would think I would never get there; its somewhere that Ive never dreamed of. But all of a sudden, Im there." The worlds top-ranked player finished at 8 under to win by four strokes. Her 2-over 74 in the final round was more than enough, with Sebonacks trying conditions keeping any rivals from making a run. Only three players were under par for the tournament. Fellow South Korean I.K. Kim also shot 74 for her second runner-up finish at a major. Zaharias won the years first three majors in 1950 -- back when there were only three. Now there are five, so Grand Slam might not quite be the right term if Park wins all of them. Ahead by four strokes at the start of the round, Park birdied the ninth and 10th holes to extend her lead. She has won six times already this year, including three straight tournaments. Park added to another historic U.S. Womens Open victory in 2008, when she became the events youngest champion at age 19. "I didnt know what was going on at that time," Park said. "I played very good golf then, but I didnt know what I was playing for, and that was just my first win. It was a great championship then, but now I think I really appreciate more and I really know what this means." So Yeon Ryu shot 72 to finish third at 1 under. South Korean players took the top three spots and have won the last five majors. Ryu and Na Yeon Choi, the last two U.S. Womens Open champs, sprayed Park with champagne after she made her final putt on the 18th green. With lashing wind and devilish greens, Sebonack was a classically troublesome U.S. Womens Open course. And once Park built a lead, nobody could mount a charge. She certainly wasnt going to make enough mistakes to come back to the field. Park had just 10 bogeys and no double bogeys in four rounds. She predicted Saturday that shooting even par in the final round would be enough, and she sure was right. All of four players were under par Sunday -- though that was still more than the third round, when only Park achieved it. Kim birdied No. 2 to pull within three strokes; she couldnt claw closer. And when she bogeyed the fourth hole, the deficit was back to four shots. Park bogeyed the sixth and seventh, but so did Kim. Kim had what would have qualified as a sensational week if not for Park, finishing at least three strokes better than everyone but the player currently dominating the sport. "You can obviously feel for someone like I.K. Kim who would be winning any other U.S. Open on this golf course if it werent for Inbee," said seven-time major champion Karrie Webb. This was Kims fourth top-four finish at a U.S. Womens Open, but shes still seeking her first major title. She was a foot away last year at the Kraft Nabisco, then missed a short putt on No. 18 that would have clinched the championship and went on to lose in a playoff. Asked if she feels shes on the verge of a major breakthrough, Kim paused for a moment then said: "Yeah, to be honest, yeah, its time to win it." "But I think things have to come naturally," she added, "and its great to play with Inbee, and shes doing so well. Seeing her doing it, it just makes me want it more." Americans Paula Creamer (72) and Angela Stanford (74) and Englands Jodi Ewart Shadoff (76) tied for fourth at 1 over. Shadoff was alone in third at 3 under after the third round but opened Sunday with three straight bogeys. Soon-to-be Oklahoma State player Casie Cathrea shot 70 on Sunday to match Shanshan Feng for the best round of the day and finish as the low amateur at 9 over. Lydia Ko, the 16-year-old New Zealander who won the Canadian Open last August to become the youngest LPGA Tour winner, was next at 11 over. Maude-Aimee LeBlanc of Sherbrooke, Que., closed with an 80, to finish at 23 shots back at 15-over 303. Brooke Mackenzie Henderson of Smiths Falls, Ont., had a 77, to wind up at 307. Park also became the second player to win the U.S. Womens Open after victories in her previous two tournaments. Mickey Wright did it in 1964. The 24-year-old Park won the Kraft Nabisco and LPGA Championship for her first two major titles of the year. Up next is the Womens British Open at St. Andrews on Aug. 1-4. The Evian Championship is Sept. 12-15. Park won the French event last year before it became a major championship. Park contemplated the current definition of a Grand Slam. "So I think the British Open is one I have to win," she said. "So it would be great if I could win five, but I still think four means a Grand Slam. Laughing, she added: "I think four out of five is very big." Deadrin Senat Falcons Jersey . Portland won Game 4 Sunday night at the Moda Center and are now up 3-1. The last time the Blazers won a playoff series came in the 2000 Western Conference semifinals against the Utah Jazz. Garrett Grayson Jersey . "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time. http://www.thefaclonsshoponline.com/Jus ... ns-Jersey/. LeBron James believes hes a major reason for their early failures. Garrett Grayson Falcons Jersey . Appearing on TSN 1050 on Tuesday, Sean McAdam of Comcast SportsNet New England reported that the Blue Jays, along with a number of other playoff contenders were in the mix for the Boston ace. Ito Smith Falcons Jersey . The 30-year-old Moore played in 13 games for the Saints last season, catching 37 balls for 457 yards and two touchdowns.Adil Rashids wrist-spin holds no fears for Bangladesh, according to the home sides batsman Sabbir Rahman. Rashid is expected to start Fridays opening one-day international in Dhaka despite struggling in Tuesdays warm-up game as he went for 76 runs.The Yorkshire leggie is Englands highest wicket-taker in ODIs since the 2015 World Cup, where defeat to Bangladesh contributed to a first-round exit and precipitated a more aggressive limited-overs approach. Stand-in one-day captain Jos Buttler hit a match winning innings of 80 not out to give England a winning start on their tour of Bangladesh But those 38 scalps do not appear to have impressed Rahman, who believes compared Rashid unfavourably with recent opponent Rashid Khan of Afghanistan. This weekend on Sky Sports Mix Watch Bangladesh v England ODI on Sky Sports Mix We have played against a difficult leg-spinner, hopefully there wont be any problems playing against England, he said.ddddddddddddWe are not seeing Adil Rashid that way. I dont think he will be too difficult to face. Rahman is confident Bangladesh can repeat their World Cup success Englands successful pursuit of a 309 target to win the warm-up did make a mark on Rahman, but the hosts No 3 is confident Bangladesh can repeat their World Cup success.He said: They are a very strong team. Its not that easy to chase 300 runs. They managed to do that regardless. They are no doubt, very good batsmen. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. However, many of our good bowlers didnt bowl in that game, the main match will be a different ball game. We beat them in the World Cup and we have the belief that we can beat them again.Watch the first ODI of the three-match series between Bangladesh and England, live on Sky Sports 2 on Friday from 9am.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Anderson on track Hussain v Hossain quiz Bangladesh-England on Sky Moeen: Were different now Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys NFL China NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Torna a Tip & Tricks