Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Domande generiche with a Buffalo Bandits 16-14 loss to the Ro

with a Buffalo Bandits 16-14 loss to the Ro

Varie richieste sulla famiglia Synology, compatibilità prodotti e specifiche

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio martedì 12 giugno 2018, 6:01
lw789 Guru del forum

PATTAYA, Thailand -- Former LPGA Championship winner Anna Nordqvist of Sweden fired an opening 66 to grab a one-stroke lead over American Michelle Wie in the US$1.5 million LPGA Thailand at the Siam Country Club Pattaya Old Course on Thursday. Playing under overcast skies, the 26-year-old who is based in Florida hit six birdies, two bogeys and an eagle on the 15th to take a solo lead at 6 under par in the 70-player tournament. "I started with three birdies, so obviously got some momentum off the start," Nordqvist said. "On 15 I had 59 yards to the pin, pitched a little bit past, and then spun in the hole. So that was pretty cool to make an eagle there." After barely registering a top-10 finish, late last year Nordqvist had to find a new coach, Jorje Parada of Spain, and changed equipment. "It felt like at one point last year I was about ready to quit golf," added the world No 27. "I just kind of lost the reason why I play golf, the fun of it. I have good people around me now. They have been really helping me to get that inspiration back." Wie fired six birdies, while bogeying the third, for a 67. "I birdied all four of the par 5s today, which definitely helps on this golf course," she said. Three more Americans are a stroke further back on 68 -- Lexi Thompson, Jennifer Johnson and Angela Stanford, whose round was aided by a hole in one on the par 3, 146-yard eighth hole. World No 1 and defending champion Inbee Park of Sputh Korea hit a 71 to join a large group of players on one-under that also includes world No 3 Stacy Lewis, 2012 LPGA Championship winner Feng Shanshan of China and Australian Karrie Webb, who just claimed a home tournament in Victoria on Sunday. O. J. Simpson Jersey . Osasunas Alvaro Cejudo drove the ball onto the crossbar in the fifth minute and his team squandered several long-range strikes before he was denied one-on-one by goalkeeper Jaime Jimenez in the 50th. Bruce Smith Jersey . The Eastern Conference-leading Celtics finished their recent trek at 3-1 on Monday in Salt Lake City when Rajon Rondo made a key jumper with 24.1 seconds remaining, as Boston held off the Utah Jazz, 107-102, at EnergySolutions Arena. http://www.billsnflgears.com/Black-John ... ml?cat=870. Hes coming back to fulfil them. One of Europes top coaches, Blatt was hired Friday by the Cavaliers, who ended a sweeping, 39-day search with an out-of-the-box selection they hope changes their fortunes. Shareece Wright Jersey . -- The top-seeded Alberta Pandas set up of an all-Canada West final against arch rival UBC at the CIS womens volleyball championship after a 3-0 win over the No. Cedric Thornton Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, the Maple Leafs have trade offers on the table for the 26-year-old, but none have been deemed acceptable by the team.ST. PAUL, Minn. -- Stephan Leblanc had three goals and an assist as the Toronto Rock ended their regular season by defeating the host Minnesota Swarm 8-6 on Saturday in National Lacrosse League action. The win, combined with a Buffalo Bandits 16-14 loss to the Rochester Knighthawks, gives Toronto home-floor advantage in its first-round, single-elimination, East Division semifinal playoff game against Buffalo next weekend. Rob Hellyer and Josh Sanderson each had a goall and three assists for the Rock (9-9), who led 7-2 after three quarters before giving up four goals in the final 15 minutes, while Nick Diachenko, Kasey Beirnes and Ethan OConnor added a goal apiece.dddddddddddd Shayne Jackson and Logan Schuss each had a pair of goals for the Swarm (4-14) and Tyler Hass and Kiel Matisz had the others. Torontos Brandon Miller made 47 saves for the win while Minnesotas Zach Higgins turned away 52-of-60 shots in defeat. Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Domande generiche