Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Ecosistema Microsoft side Park, Ko closed with a bogey

side Park, Ko closed with a bogey

Tutto ciò che prevede l'interazione con prodotti Microsoft (Windows, Xbox, Windows Phone...)

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio giovedì 17 maggio 2018, 4:12
lw789 Guru del forum

OTTAWA, Ont. -- The Ottawa Senators know they need to make the most of every advantage if they want to be part of the playoff picture. On Thursday night, the Senators benefited from the Tampa Bay Lightnings misfortune and walked away with a 5-3 win. While the Lightning were disappointed by their performance, they were more concerned with their star goaltenders well being. Ben Bishop, who has been nothing short of outstanding for Tampa this season, was injured in the opening minutes of the game and did not return. "I had a little bit of a headache, but its gotten better as the game went on," said Bishop. "Hopefully Ill wake up (Friday) and feel better and be able to practice." Bishop, who was playing his first game in Ottawa since being traded to the Lightning last April, came way out of his net to play the puck and ended up getting kicked in the head by teammate Nikita Kucherov. The goalie lay on the ice motionless, silencing the 19,757 on hand before he was able to leave the game on his own volition. "It was very disappointing," said Bishop. "Its almost sad. I was happy to be back and excited to play and then that happens right away." On the same play, the Senators Marc Methot scored into a wide-open net picking up his fifth of the season for a career high. Erik Karlsson, Zack Smith, Kyle Turris and Bobby Ryan also scored for the Senators (24-20-10) as Craig Anderson stopped 35 shots. The win allowed the Senators, with 58 points, to move into a tie with the Columbus Blue Jackets for the eighth and final playoff spot, but the Blue Jackets hold the tie-breaker with more wins (27). "You have to take care of the games you have and we did that (Thursday)," said Ryan. "If you dont, youre going to be on the outside looking in and thats not where we want to be." Alex Killorn, Tyler Johnson and Victor Hedman scored for the Lightning (31-18-5), who have now lost two straight. Anders Lindback faced 28 shots. "It was a tale of two different teams," said Tampa coach Jon Cooper. "The one thing that concerned me was we didnt play desperate. Theres one thing about competing really hard, but we just didnt seem to have that desperation. Whether that was because of the way the game started, but at some point you have to turn the page." Ottawa made it 2-0 with 25 seconds remaining in the period as Jason Spezza took a stretch pass from Milan Michalek, froze the Lightning defence, and found Karlsson all alone in front of a wide-open net. The Lightning cut the lead in half as Killorn beat Anderson cleanly, but it wasnt enough as the Senators went on to score two more by the end of the period to take a 4-1 lead after 40 minutes. Smith made it 3-1 as he grabbed a loose puck at the side of the net, moved in front and put a shot off the crossbar that bounced off Lindback and in. Turris then picked up his 18th late in the period as Ryan fought off Victor Hedman and left the puck back for Turris who buried it. Ryan made it 5-1 early in the third as he picked up his team-leading 20th of the season. It was his first goal in six games. "You hope therell be a domino effect (from the goal) and I can move forward with it," said Ryan. Johnson made it 5-2 scoring shorthanded late in the third. Tampa pulled Lindback with over three minutes remaining in regulation and made the most of the man advantage as Hedman made it 5-3. The Lightning made the final minutes exciting as they kept Lindback on the bench, but were unable to complete the comeback. "I thought we battled really hard in the last few minutes," said St. Louis. "I guess the desperation came in too late I guess." In addition to losing Bishop, the Lightning also lost leading scorer Valterri Filpulla early in the second. Filpulla returned briefly, but then left the game with a lower body injury. Cooper had no update on Filpulla and said he would be re-evaluated Friday. Notes: LW Milan Michalek picked up his 200th career NHL assist on Ottawas second goal. D Chris Phillips missed his second straight game with a lower body injury. D Joe Corvo and LW Matt Kassian were healthy scratches for Ottawa. D Keith Aulie and C Tom Pyatt were healthy scratches for the Lightning. With an assist on the Lightnings third goal Martin St. Louis, with 965 career points, moved into a tie with Maurice Richard for 85th place in the NHLs all-time scoring leaders. It was also St. Louis 600th NHL assist. Morgan Burnett Jersey . Golden States second straight road win wasnt painless. David Lee scored a season-high 29 points -- 13 in the fourth quarter -- and Nate Robinson added 17 points, leading the Warriors to a 105-95 win Tuesday night over the road-worn Cleveland Cavaliers. David Bakhtiari Jersey . Moors, from Cambridge Ont., landed a double-twisting, double somersault in the layout position, en route to a score of 14.600 points in the womens floor exercise, more than a full point ahead of runner-up Pia Tolle of Germany. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/E ... rs-Jersey/. Viewers in the Canadiens region can watch the game on TSN Habs at 7:30pm et/8:30pm at. Kentrell Brice Jersey . The Blueshirts hope to stay alive once again when they host the Pittsburgh Penguins in Sundays Game 6 battle at Madison Square Garden. Jamaal Williams Jersey . -- Dane Fox scored his 61st and 62nd goals of the season and Brendan Gaunce had a goal and three assists as the Erie Otters downed the Kitchener Rangers 7-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. PHOENIX -- Morgan Pressel had a befitting start at Wildfire Golf Club. She was 6 under after six holes, then 9 under through 11. Golfs magic number of 59 -- accomplished only on the LPGA Tour by Annika Sorenstam in 2001 at nearby Moon Valley -- was in range and word spread quickly Thursday at the JTBC Founders Cup. "Wow. Go Morgan," friend Natalie Gulbis tweeted. "I dont know if I was necessarily thinking 59, but I probably just got a little bit excited, because I had never been that many under par in that short of a span," Pressel said. "I just got a little bit quick and came back to earth." She did, bogeying the next two holes and closing with five pars for a 7-under 65 that left her a stroke behind first-round leader Mirim Lee. After birdieing Nos. 1 and 2 -- her 10th and 11th holes -- to reach 9 under, Pressel pulled her drive left on the par-4 third. Her ball lodged at the base of a short bush, with the bulk of the branches between the right-hander and the ball. There were burrowing animal holes near the ball, but they didnt interfere with a possible swing or stance. "I could have hit it left-handed and there were a couple of burrowing animal holes around," Pressel said. "I brought them (rules officials) over to ask, but I didnt honestly think that I was going to get relief and I dont think that I deserved it." Pressel took an unplayable lie and missed the green to the right, chipped to 7 feet and made the putt to save bogey. She also dropped a stroke on the par-3 fourth, missing a 15-footer after hitting another iron to the right. "It wasnt the finish that I would have hoped for, but it gives me a little bit of confidence knowing how many birdies I can make and Im capable of," she said. Pressel birdied the first four holes and made a 50-footer for eagle on the par-5 15th. She also birdied the par-3 17th and made the turn in 7-under 29. "I dont know that Ive ever gotten off to that hot of a start," Pressel said. A tour regular since she was 17, the 25-year-old Pressel won the 2007 Kraft Nabisco to become the youngest womens major champion.dddddddddddd She also won the 2008 Kapalua LPGA. "I definitely feel like I have the ability to win again," Pressel said. Lee also started on No. 10 and nearly matched Pressels start, playing her opening nine in 6-under 30. She had three birdies and a bogey on the front side for a 64. "Everything was good," said Lee, making her third LPGA Tour start. Defending champion Stacy Lewis, top-ranked Inbee Park and Michelle Wie were two strokes back at 66 along with 2011 winner Karrie Webb, Eun-Hee Ji, Catriona Matthew, Gerina Piller and Pernilla Lindberg. "A lot of tee shots set up well for me," Lewis said. "They fit my eye." Coming off a victory two weeks ago in China in a Ladies European Tour event, Park birdied the final three holes. She closed with a tap-in birdie on the par-4 ninth after nearly holing a full pitching wedge. "It was a very solid round," Park said. "Very good irons." Wie eagled the par-5 fifth. "I hit 3-wood, 5-iron over the green and then chipped in," Wie said. Sixteen-year-old Lydia Ko had a 67. Playing alongside Park, Ko closed with a bogey after driving left into the desert. "I forgot to bring my food and my protein bars," Ko said. "Thats my excuse." DIVOTS: Paula Creamer, a playoff winner three weeks ago in Singapore in the last LPGA Tour event, shot 70. She had a double bogey on the par-4 eighth, her 17th hole. ... Cheyenne Woods, Tiger Woods niece, had a 71. The Phoenix player won the LETs Australian Ladies Masters last month. ... The Semper Fi Fund said The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation will match Cristie Kerrs tour earnings this year to help injured and critically ill service members and their families. She shot 73. ... The scoring average was 70.863. The Arnold Palmer-designed front nine played to an average of 35.917 and the Nick Faldo-designed back nine to an average of 34.946. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '

Torna a Ecosistema Microsoft