Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Ecosistema Linux Canucks LW David Booth was a healthy scratch.

Canucks LW David Booth was a healthy scratch.

Tutto ciò che prevede l'interazione con prodotti Linux (Ubuntu, Android, Fedora...)

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio venerdì 27 luglio 2018, 10:33
lw789 Guru del forum

Three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Dario Franchitti was released from a Houston hospital Thursday, four days after fracturing his spine and breaking his right ankle in an IndyCar Series crash. "Im overwhelmed by the outpouring of support and Im thankful to have such a great family and such wonderful friends and fans. Thanks to everyone at the hospital and the track who took such good care of me during my stay in Houston," Franchitti said in a statement. Franchitti was headed back to Indianapolis for further evaluation and will eventually have a second surgery on his ankle. He underwent surgery Sunday night to stabilize his ankle following the accident on the last lap of the Grand Prix of Houston. Target Chip Ganassi Racing released a photo of the four-time series champion before he left the hospital. Franchitti was smiling, surrounded by his two dogs, and aided by a walker. His right leg was in a cast and he was wearing a heavy brace around his torso. He will be replaced by Alex Tagliani in the No. 10 Honda in the Oct. 19 season finale at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Calif., where teammate Scott Dixon will be trying to win his third IndyCar championship. "I look forward to watching Scott, Alex and the Target team next weekend on television, and will be pulling for them as they go for another championship," Franchitti said. Dixon joked Thursday that Franchitti had gotten use of his phone again, "so thats a good sign. He seems to be in good spirits," and has mentioned trying to come to Fontana to watch the race. Although hes glad the team picked Tagliani to as a replacement driver, Dixon said hed have liked to have his longtime teammate in the car next week. "I would have liked Dario to be there and to be in fighting spirits and helping me win the championship," Dixon said. "I think Tag was a solid choice. As a team, the drivers and myself, we dont have much control in situations like that. I think they picked the best guy. Im great friends with Tag. We hang out a fair bit, and it makes it an easy transition." Dixon takes a 25-point lead over Helio Castroneves into the finale. He was down 49 points going into last weekends doubleheader at Houston, where he won the first race and finished second on Sunday. Castroneves said Franchitti was slow to respond this week to emails from drivers, but is finally communicating. "He mentioned that he is on a lot of painkillers, so hes not feeling so much," Castroneves said Thursday. "He is joking right now hes not feeling much. But we are very glad -- I mean, it could be more serious than that." Franchitti was injured when his car made contact with Takuma Satos car in Turn 5 and sailed into the fence. It tore a section of fencing out before his car bounced back onto the track. Debris scattered into the grandstand, injuring 13 fans and an IndyCar official. Castroneves said the fence at Reliant Park worked in that it kept Franchittis car inside the course. Dixon praised the new DW-12 car, introduced last season. "What the car went through and how Darios crash sort of played out, you know, he was lucky. The car did exactly what it should have," Dixon said. "Having seen the car after the wreck, its done its job. I think we definitely saw the advantages of some of the safety things that have been added to the cars throughout the years, and IndyCar is as always ever pushing on and trying to make them safer, and they are. "But still reality, man. Its racing, fast cars, and some tricky positions sometimes." Taron Johnson Bills Jersey .com) - Even on the day his New Hampshire football team became the nations top-ranked team two weeks ago, coach Sean McDonnell conceded something about the team they replaced at No. Trent Murphy Jersey . Rinne had surgery on his left hip May 9 and recovered in time to start the season. He then had arthroscopic surgery on Oct. 24 because of a bacterial infection in his hip. http://www.authenticbillsfanaticfootbal ... ls-jersey/. Austin does not believe the game-time temperature is going to be an advantage for either side heading into the Grey Cup. "We dont think about (the cold)," said Austin. "Im not even sure how you would determine an advantage. Eddie Yarbrough Bills Jersey . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. Russell Bodine Bills Jersey .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes hope they now have the leadership tandem in place to turn the franchise around.UNIONDALE, N.Y. -- John Tortorella was pleased his Vancouver Canucks left Long Island with two points he felt they shouldve had two days earlier in Columbus. How they got these is another story. "I thought it was an absolute mess, right on through," the blustery coach said after the Canucks rallied for a 5-4 overtime victory against the New York Islanders on Tuesday night. "It seems like every time we come into this building ... it turns into a cluster." The Canucks erased a 2-0 deficit in the first period, a 3-2 hole in the second, and overcame a tying goal by the Islanders Frans Nielsen with 1:12 left in regulation. Vancouver improved to 3-1-1 on its seven-game trip that has two stops remaining. This win took a little bit of the sting off a 3-1 loss at Columbus on Sunday. "I give them credit," Tortorella said. "It was ugly. We made a ton of mistakes, they made a ton of mistakes, but we found a way to win. Thats what I was so disappointed in Columbus about. It was a game that good teams win. We didnt. "Tonight is another type of game where I think if youre going to get there in the end, you have to win." Brad Richardson provided the deciding goal, banking the puck in off Islanders goalie Evgeni Nabokov 2:16 into overtime with Vancouvers 33rd shot. The Islanders salvaged a point at the end of their 1-1-2 homestand when with Nabokov pulled, Nielsen fired the rebound of MacDonalds shot into the open left side, past the outstretched glove of Roberto Luongo to tie it at 4. "We found a way in the third period," Islanders coach Jack Capuano said. "We need some guys to play better. We need some guys to engage more if they want the ice time they want. That will be addressed." Chris Higgins had given the Canucks their first lead -- 4-3 -- with 17.2 seconds left in the second. He scored off a feed from defenceman Kevin Bieksa, who took the puck away from Brock Nelson in the New York zone. "It wasnt the prettiest one but well take it," said Higgins, a Long Island native with dozens of friends and family in attendance. "It was a bad game to watch but you have to grind out some ugly ones." Ryan Kesler scored his fourth of the season to get Vancouver on the board, and Daniel Sedin tied it 2-2 with his second 4:12 later. Vancouver will play on back-to-back days at New Jersey and St. Louis to finish this long trip. "As you go further and further, you wear down a bit. Its natural," Tortorella said. "Its a situation that teams have to fight through." New York grabbed the lead just 2:26 in on Nelsons first NHL goal and wwent ahead 2-0 just 2:15 after that on the first of Matt Moulsons two power-play goals.dddddddddddd Islanders captain John Tavares earned an assist to stretch his point streak to eight games, but New York finished its homestand 1-1-2. Vancouver started its comeback 16 seconds later, taking advantage of a shaky Nabokov, who made 28 saves. Moulson put New York back in front 4:48 into the second, but Henrik Sedin answered that one at 12:39. The Islanders looked ready to run the road-weary Canucks out of the Nassau Coliseum in Vancouvers first visit since a shootout win on Jan. 11, 2011. Cal Clutterbuck sent the puck behind the net from right-wing wall to Peter Regin, who carried it out by the left post and tried a jam shot. Nelson came to the right post and knocked in the rebound. New York struck again on its first power play after Higgins slashed Nielsen. Tavares sent a pass down to Nielsen near the left post, and he moved the puck across the crease to Moulson, who was first denied by Luongo but then knocked in the rebound. Islanders fans were still celebrating that one when Kesler cut the Canucks hole in half. Defenceman Dan Hamhuis fired a long shot from inside the Islanders zone that Nabokov blocked with his chest but couldnt control. The puck bounced into the slot, and Kesler beat New York defenceman Andrew MacDonald to it and knocked it past Nabokov. Nabokov wasnt any sharper a few minutes later when Jannik Hansen sent a pass from the right circle to Daniel Sedin in the left circle for a drive that sailed past the Islanders goalie to make it 2-2. The 38-year-old goalie has played in all but one of New Yorks nine games, but could soon lose playing time to backup Kevin Poulin. "Im not going to discuss the goaltending," Capuano said. "Poulin is going to get his chance shortly. If he plays well, hes going to play more." Luongo, the No. 4 pick in the 1997 NHL draft by the Islanders, found his game and made a pair of stellar saves to deny Moulson and Thomas Hickey to keep it tied before the intermission. Only Moulson had the touch to beat him again. Moulson let go a wrist shot from the right circle that found its way over Luongos glove and into the top right corner of the net. NOTES: Luongo improved to 8-10-3 against the Islanders in 24 games, the same number he played for them in his one season before being traded to Florida. ... Nelson was in the lineup for speedy RW Michael Grabner, who served the first game of a two-game suspension for hitting Carolina forward Nathan Gerbe in the head on Saturday. ... Canucks LW David Booth was a healthy scratch. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Ecosistema Linux