Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Ecosistema Linux d Lucie Safarova of the Czech Republi

d Lucie Safarova of the Czech Republi

Tutto ciò che prevede l'interazione con prodotti Linux (Ubuntu, Android, Fedora...)

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio mercoledì 4 luglio 2018, 8:31
lw789 Guru del forum

BERLIN - Schalke defeated Borussia Dortmund 2-1 in the 167th Ruhr derby and Bayern Munich tightened its grip on top place in the Bundesliga with a 2-0 win at Cologne on Saturday.Dortmunds defence was to blame for both of Schalkes goals, despite the return from injury of Germany international Mats Hummels.Schalke defender Joel Matip was left in plenty of space to score with an easy header in the 10th minute, and Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting made it 2-0 in the 23rd after more lax defending.Roman Weidenfeller saved from Klaas Jan Huntelaar but Adrian Ramos failed to clear the rebound and Choupo-Moting fired the loose ball home after Huntelaars second effort was blocked.Whoever concedes such goals will rarely win games in football, Dortmund coach Juergen Klopp said. It dramatically influenced the game. Schalke won 2-1 because we actively helped them score two goals.Ramos atoned by setting up Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang for Dortmunds only goal three minutes later.Klopp sent on Shinji Kagawa with just over half an hour to play, but couldnt prevent the visitors from slipping seven points behind Bayern after just six games.We gave it everything in the second half but were missing that effectiveness and luck, said Klopp, whose side has gone three games without a win. It was a crap evening, no ifs or buts.Schalke coach Jens Keller clearly enjoyed the 145th competitive meeting between the bitter rivals.The lads threw themselves at every ball and fought to the last second. It was class. So the whole of Schalke should be very happy now, Keller said.Former Dortmund midfielder Mario Goetze got Bayern off the mark in the 19th, and forced an own goal from Daniel Halfar in the 67th to stretch its unbeaten run to 10 games.Elsewhere, Stuttgart defeated Hannover 1-0 for its first win of the season, Bayer Leverkusen drew at Freiburg 0-0, and Borussia Moenchengladbach won at Paderborn 2-1.Veteran Croatian striker Ivica Olics third goal of the season gave Wolfsburg a 2-1 win over Werder Bremen in the late game, leaving the visitors near the bottom. Olic headed the winner from compatriot Ivan Perisics cross in the 57th.Bayern winger Arjen Robben should have had a penalty when he fell under Halfars clumsy challenge in the fourth, and Thomas Mueller hit the side-netting, before the unmarked Goetze scored with an easy finish.Despite the visitors clear dominance a€” Bayern had over 70 per cent possession in the first half a€” the home side managed to hold out until Goetze forced the own goal with David Alaba waiting to pounce behind Halfar.There are so many teams who have tried to play well against Bayern and then had the same result as us, Cologne coach Peter Stoeger said.Robben was less complimentary about the home sides efforts.They did nothing, they sat back, stayed deep, and never came forward, he said. We deservedly won.Midfielder Xabi Alonso was outstanding again for Bayern, setting a Bundesliga record with his 206 touches of the ball a€” beating the previous record held by compatriot Thiago Alcantara by 21 touches.Daniel Schwaabs first Bundesliga goal in his 134th game was enough for Stuttgart, which sacked sporting director Fredi Bobic during the week.The Stuttgart defender forced the ball just over the line in the 69th, to relieve some of the pressure on coach Armin Veh, who dropped goalkeeper Sven Ulreich in favour of Thorsten Kirschbaum.In Paderborn, Patrick Herrmann scored on his first start of the season for Moenchengladbach in the eighth, and Raffael made it 2-0 six minutes later.Later in the half, Moenchengladbach midfielder Christoph Kramer was booked for apparently bringing down Stefan Kutschke, only for the card to be rescinded when the Paderborn forward told the referee he hadnt been fouled.It was very sporting. To be honest, I probably wouldnt have done it if it were the other way around. So respect, Kramer said.Leverkusen had to deal with an early sending off for the second time in three games when Emir Spahic earned two yellow cards by the 28th.The home sides numerical advantage against Freiburg lasted until the 78th, when Pavel Krmas earned his second booking for a foul on Lars Bender.Karim Bellarabi and Son Heung-min hit the crossbar in the second half for Leverkusen.You cant play much better with a player less, Leverkusen coach Roger Schmidt said. David Beckham England Jersey . Rosbergs time of 1 minute, 33.185 seconds at the Bahrain International Circuit was a quarter of a second faster than Hamilton, who had to abandon his final flying lap after running wide at the first corner. John Stones Jersey . It was a day that saw England slump off a World Cup field once again battered and bruised. This time there was no red card to wonder about, no goalkeeping error or individual mistake. They were thoroughly beaten by something they have nothing of – genuine world class ability. http://www.soccerenglandfansshop.com/Ky ... RO-Jersey/. -- Brendan Leipsic had two goals and an assist and Nicolas Petan extended his point streak to 11 games as the Portland Winterhawks slipped past the Red Deer Rebels 5-4 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. Jordan Henderson England Jersey . Last year, Islanders forward Colin Mcdonald released a "Do It For Colin" campaign to promote his teammate and friend John Tavares for the EA sports honour:The most popular sports voting video ever has to go to Chris Bosh who showcased his comedic abilities in his effort to get fans to vote him into the 2008 All Star Game:You can vote for TJ and other star players for the NHL 15 cover vote here. Ruben Loftus-Cheek Jersey .com) - The Carolina Hurricanes placed defenseman John-Michael Liles on injured reserve Tuesday.PARIS -- Canadian Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the third round of the French Open on Wednesday after a come-from-behind win over German Julia Goerges. Bouchard dropped the first set but then rallied for a 2-6, 6-2, 6-1 victory. "I wasnt worried after the first, I just took my time," said Bouchard. "I just really tried to forget about that I lost the first set and just start fresh. Thats what I did for the second and third." The 18th seed from Westmount, Que., will play Swede Johanna Larsson, who upset 12th-seeded Italian Flavia Pennetta 5-7, 6-4, 6-2. "For sure it definitely wasnt one of my best days, but Im proud that I was able to turn it around,"said Bouchard. "It was definitely more of a mental win today to get my game back in the right place." Bouchard said she stayed mentally strong. "I have confidence that no matter what happens on the court, I can fight and still give my best and give myself the best chance to win," said Bouchard. Bouchard broke the 107th-ranked Goerges to end the match, taking thee victory with 21 winners and conversions on six of 13 break points.dddddddddddd Bouchard broke twice in the second set and began the third with another break of the German as she raced to a 5-0 lead. But she lost serve in the next game after a forehand error. She immediately recovered a game later, breaking Goerges back and advancing on her first match point. "In the first set I felt I wasnt in the right mental frame of mind, and it just wasnt good enough for my standards," Bouchard. "I just needed to regroup after that, and I really focused and got back to playing the way I need to play, which is stepping in, going for my shots." Bouchard, a semifinalist at the Australian Open, arrived in Paris after her first WTA title last week in Germany. She was eliminated in the second round at Roland Garros last year, her French Open debut. In doubles play, Canadas Sharon Fichman and her partner Anastassia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia upended ninth-seeded Andrea Hlavackova and Lucie Safarova of the Czech Republic, 7-6(4), 3-6, 6-1. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Ecosistema Linux