Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Ecosistema Linux ast two days.Watch live coverage of the

ast two days.Watch live coverage of the

Tutto ciò che prevede l'interazione con prodotti Linux (Ubuntu, Android, Fedora...)

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio giovedì 28 giugno 2018, 8:54
lw789 Guru del forum

CALGARY -- After a 7-0 shellacking the night before in Edmonton, Columbus coach Todd Richards challenged his team to do better. It worked. Defenceman Nikita Nikitin scored his first goal of the season 2:25 into overtime Wednesday night to give the Columbus Blue Jackets a 2-1 victory over the Calgary Flames. "As a coach, you go in and challenge your group," said Richards. "There were some questions I had coming out of the Edmonton game. To me, they responded the right way." With a delayed penalty coming to the Flames forward Jiri Hudler for goaltender interference, Columbus carried the puck back up ice and poured on the pressure as Sergei Bobrovsky skated to the bench for an extra skater. After Artem Anisimov was stopped by Calgary goalie Reto Berra, the puck came to David Savard, who had a shot blocked by Mikael Backlund. However, the puck caromed out to Nikitin who had an empty net with Berra down and out. "Nikita, as far as the way he played, it might have been his best game," said Richards, who was pleased with the entire teams performance. "They came out and they played hard. Ran out of gas a little bit towards the end. I thought we battled. We got the win. They way they are playing out on the ice, I think the attitude is real positive." After the game-winning goal went in, the Flames first-year goaltender repeatedly pounded his glove into the ice. "It was great how we came back, but at the end it was bad luck," said Berra, who had 16 saves in falling to 2-4-2. Nick Foligno also scored for Columbus (8-11-3). The Blue Jackets are 2-1-0 with two stops left on a five-game road trip. They play in Vancouver on Friday. "We just had too many mental lapses last night and it cost us," said Blue Jackets centre Ryan Johansen. "Its nice to be able to forget about that now. Coming in here tonight and doing all those little things right in our defensive zone." Joe Colborne scored the lone goal for Calgary (7-11-4). Coming off an emotional 5-4 shootout victory in Winnipeg on Monday night, the Flames have lost three straight at home and are winless in their last six (0-5-1) at the Scotiabank Saddledome. "I dont think it was the most exciting game, especially when they scored early. I think they would have been happy to go home with a 1-0 road win ...," said Flames coach Bob Hartley. "The bottom line is its pretty tough to win when you only have one line going. Matt Stajans line was by far our best line and we didnt get enough from the other three." Besides the trio of Stajan, Michael Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak, the other notable highlight for the Flames was Berras spectacular first period save off Jack Johnson. Johnson looked like he had all sorts of open net to shoot at but Berra came across and, using his entire six-foot-four frame, stretched out and spectacularly kicked the puck out of the air like a bicycle kick in soccer. Before the game had ended, the video of it was already up on the NHLs website with the headline "Save of the year?" "I was too far out. I thought (Johansen) was going to shoot, then he passed it," Berra said. "So I was way too late and I had nothing else that I could do. I just tried to bring something from my body there and it hits me right on my skate. That was for sure luck, too." Berra made his eighth start in his last nine games for the Flames. He made 16 stops to fall to 2-5-1. Columbus opened the scoring shortly after when Folignos slapshot deflected off the leg of Flames defenceman TJ Brodie, the sudden change in direction sending it into the top corner behind Berra. The game remained that way until Calgary tied the game 3:28 into the third period when Colborne got behind Johnson and on a breakaway tucked a backhand over the shoulder of Bobrovsky. It was the only shot that got past Bobrovsky of the 24 he faced on the night. "To have have a chance to play right away, to reset, its good," said Bobrovsky, who was pulled against Edmonton after the fourth goal. "You dont think about the game before. It was a bad game. You have a chance to win and you get that good feeling again." After winning the Vezina Trophy last year as the NHLs best goalie, Bobrovsky has not had nearly the same success this season with a 7-9-2 record. Notes: The Blue Jackets were without Brandon Dubinsky, who suffered a bruised foot against Edmonton. Recently recalled Jack Skille took his spot ... Columbus LW Matt Calvert (lower body) is back practising and he could return Friday. Hes missed 19 games ... Bobrovsky has given up four-or-more goals six times this season. That happened only five times all of last year ... Calgary is 6-3-4 in one-goal games. Baltimore Ravens Jerseys . "Im proud of him," Jones said in an interview from Sacramento, site of the UFCs weekend televised card. "I think hes listening to his body and hes doing what makes him happy and thats what life is about ultimately. Jaleel Scott Jersey . Coach Randy Carlyle didnt know the severity of Bozaks injury. Bozak left the bench and went down the tunnel early in the second period, returned to play a handful of shifts and then did play in the third. http://www.ravensjerseyscheapauthentic. ... ck-jersey/. "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. Lamar Jackson Jersey .J. -- The New Jersey Devils are so bad in shootouts, coach Pete DeBoer doesnt mind seeing his team take chances in the five-minute overtime. Custom Baltimore Ravens Jerseys . Its a blessing and a burden for nine sons of former NHL players who are all expected to be taken in the first four rounds of the draft this weekend.​US Open champion Dustin Johnson shook off a double-bogey to maintain a share of the lead alongside Luke List after two rounds of the PGA Tours RBC Canadian Open. Johnson, who started the day tied with List for the lead, fell back early as he dropped four shots in his first four holes at Glen Abbey near Toronto.With warm sunshine drying out the course, Johnson teed off on 10 and promptly bogeyed 11. He dropped two shots at 12 and bogeyed 13 before pulling back a couple of shots at 16 and 18. With his confidence high in the wake of his first major triumph at the US Open, Johnson said he tried not to panic.I didnt feel like I hit bad shots, he said. I just got in a couple of awkward spots. I knew I was playing well. Johnson reviews his second round of the RBC Canadian Open With four more birdies coming in and one bogey at his penultimate hole, Johnson signed for a one-under 71 that left him tied with List on seven-under 137.While he thought his game was on, Johnson acknowledged that the windy weather and firm course made for a challenging day.Lists 71 had its rocky moments, but he picked up two of his four birdies at 16 and 18 - after making three bogeys in four holes on the back nine. List hit a round of 71 to finish on seven under Canadian amateur Jared du Toit, Spains Jon Rahm and American Kelly Kraft were a stroke back on 138. All three also carded 71s.Du Toit waas tied for the lead through nine holes, but surrendered a triple-bogey eight on the par-five second hole and bogeyed the fifth.dddddddddddd He bounced back with three straight birdies to stay in the hunt. Jared du Toit is the closest Canadian to the top of the leaderboard England-born Canadian Pat Fletcher is the last Canadian to win the title, back in 1954 in Vancouver.World number one and defending champion Jason Day of Australia was one over through 36 holes after a second-round 76. Day with McIlroy, Mickelson Jason Day set to defend his PGA Championship title next week The day was pretty tough in itself and then I really didnt have anything going well, Day said. Off the tee was terrible. Hitting the greens were terrible. Chipping was terrible and putting was terrible. So put all that together, you shoot four-over.Day said he hadnt adjusted well to the firm greens this week. Jason Day ended the second round one over, but made the cut When your speed is off, its really hard to hit your line and trust it, he said.Having made the cut, he said, he would just try to enjoy the weekend as he looks ahead to next weeks PGA Championship, the fourth major of the year that has been moved up in the calendar to allow for golfs return to the Olympics in August.Im just going to go out there and try and enjoy myself. Try and work on things that need to be worked on for the PGA, Day said. Ive just got to play really, really good golf over the weekend to even have a sniff at catching them. Ive just got to try and enjoy myself first more so than what I have the last two days.Watch live coverage of the third round of the RBC Canadian Open on Sky Sports 4 HD from 7pm on Saturday. Also See: WATCH: Inside Beefs crib! Parnevik in hunt at Carnoustie Schedule Free HD Golf Game Get Sky Sports Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Ecosistema Linux