Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Ecosistema Linux et leader on and off the

et leader on and off the

Tutto ciò che prevede l'interazione con prodotti Linux (Ubuntu, Android, Fedora...)

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio giovedì 21 giugno 2018, 5:58
lw789 Guru del forum

OVERLAND PARK, Kan. - Zack Sucher won the Midwest Classic on Sunday for his first Web.com Tour title, closing with a 1-over 72 in windy conditions for a three-stroke victory. Sucher, the 27-year-old former Alabama-Birmingham player, finished at 19-under 265 at the Nicklaus Golf Club at LionsGate and earned $108,000 to jump from 20th to fourth on the money list with $247,318. The top 25 after the final four regular-season events will earn 2014-15 PGA Tour cards. "I played really well last week and didnt get it done the last two days," said Sucher, coming off a tie for fourth last week in the Boise Open after sharing the 36-hole lead. "Im headed to the PGA Tour and now I can finally stop worrying about it." Jarrod Lyle tied for 11th at 11 under after a 69 in his first U.S. event since his second bout with leukemia The 32-year-old Australian opened with rounds of 67, 69 and 68. "Everythings good," Lyle said. "The bodys held up well. Ive done a lot of good things. I think the biggest positive is the fitness side of it, that in the heat I got around four days and got around comfortably. "The golf games been in good shape for a while, but we had to wait and see if it fared well in tournament golf. ... Im ecstatic with the way the week has gone. Better than expected." Travelling with wife Briony and 2-year-old daughter Lusi, hes also set to play Web.com Tour events Aug. 7-10 in Springfield, Missouri, and Aug. 14-17 in Knoxville, Tennessee. When Lyle returns to the PGA Tour for the start of the season in October, he will have 20 events to earn $283,825 and reach the equivalent of No. 125 on the money list in 2012, the year he suffered a recurrence. He returned to play in November in the Australian Masters and played in the Victorian Open in February. Sucher opened with rounds of 66, 63 and 64. "I saw the forecast last night and the wind was going to be in the opposite direction than it had been all week," Sucher said. "We saw that wind on Wednesday and it makes almost every hole play harder. I knew that it was going to be hard for somebody to shoot a really good score. It was going to be tough." Former Kansas State player Aaron Watkins was second. He also finished with a 72. Bill Lunde was third at 15 under after a 69. Luis Muriel Colombia Jersey . Adding playoff teams. Monitoring instant replay from league headquarters. Possibly creating a set of guidelines to prevent locker-room bullying. Yerry Mina Jersey . Canada Day is here and with it comes Free Agent Frenzy as the NHLs 30 teams storm out of the gate for signing season. http://www.soccercolombia.us/Juan-Ferna ... ey-Soccer/. The same cant be said of last Saturdays 2-2 draw at Olympic Stadium against a very weakened New York Red Bulls side and one which had three stalwarts in Henry, Cahill and Olave back home in Harrison, NJ. Jose Fernando Cuadrado Jersey . -- Aaron Rodgers looked fine on the practice field Thursday. Carlos Bacca Jersey . - Pierre-Maxime Poudrier scored twice and added an assist, and Antoine Bibeau made 43 saves as the Val-dOr Foreur downed the Baie-Comeau Drakkar 6-3 on Sunday to force Game 7 in their Quebec Major Junior Hockey League final series.CALGARY - The Calgary Stampeders signed veteran slotback Marquay McDaniel to a contract extension Thursday.McDaniel missed six games with a hand injury last season but was still Calgarys leading receiver with 54 catches for 792 yards and four TDs. He added seven catches for 61 yards in the Stampeders 20-16 Grey Cup win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats.McDaniel was a CFL all-star in 2013 after leading the Stampeders with 76 catches for 1,047 yards and eight TDs.Marquay is a very valuable, consistent and dependable player for our team, Calgary head coach/GM John Hufnagel said in a statement. His receiving numbers speak for themselves, but Marquay is ann excellent all-round player who contributes to our running game through his blocking and is a quiet leader on and off the field.ddddddddddddcDaniel began his CFL career with Hamilton in 09 before joining the Stampeders in 2011. He has appeared in 81 career CFL regular-season games, recording 320 catches for 4,325 yards and 25 TDs.Joining the Stampeders in 2011 was a great career move for me and Im grateful for the opportunity to stay in Calgary, said McDaniel. Winning the Grey Cup was a dream come true in 2014 and I believe we have the personnel, skill and determination to be a serious contender for another championship in 2015. Jerseys NFL Cheap China NFL Hoodies Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Hoodies ' ' '

Torna a Ecosistema Linux