Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Ecosistema Linux because people do the wrong mo

because people do the wrong mo

Tutto ciò che prevede l'interazione con prodotti Linux (Ubuntu, Android, Fedora...)

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio venerdì 15 giugno 2018, 8:11
lw789 Guru del forum

INDIANAPOLIS -- Michigan coach John Beilein had watched his team blow almost all of a 15-point lead, and he was sure he knew how Tennessee would try to take the lead. With 6 seconds left and trailing 72-71, Cuonzo Martin would probably send the ball into Jarnell Stokes, who would try to back into the post or drive. Beilein urged his defenders to buckle down and keep Stokes away from the rim. Jordan Morgan, who scored 15 points, heeded his coachs advice and stood his ground until Stokes lowered his shoulder. The senior forward immediately crashed to the floor -- perhaps embellishing the contact -- but drawing the call that saved the game for Michigan and infuriated Tennessees "Rocky Top" contingent. Big Ten player of the year Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ont., made a late free throw and nobody was more relieved than Beilein when Jordan McRaes 70-foot heave fell harmlessly to the floor as the buzzer sounded on a 73-71 Michigan victory. "We got just enough stops," Beilein said. Tennessee thought they got one stop unfairly. "With the magnitude of this game, I dont think you could call a charge at that point," McRae said dejectedly after scoring 24 points. But the officials did call it, allowing Michigan to reach a second straight regional final. The Wolverines (28-8) have won 10 of their last 11, none as tenuous or excruciating as this one to set up a Sunday showdown against eighth-seeded Kentucky, the 2012 national champion. The Wildcats won 74-69 over fourth-seeded Louisville, which beat Michigan in last years national championship game. Tennessee almost pulled off one of the most stunning comebacks in recent regional memory. With 10:55 to go, Spike Albrechts layup gave Michigan a seemingly insurmountable 60-45 lead. When Stauskas made the last of his three 3-pointers with 3:40 to go, the Wolverines still led 70-60. Stauskas finished with 14 points. For some reason, Michigan went into panic mode and, just two weeks after nearly blowing two big leads in the Big Ten tournament, they nearly threw this one away. The Volunteers staunch defence limited Michigan to just one basket over the final 3:40 and forced four turnovers in the final 97 seconds to give themselves a chance in the closing seconds. "I dont think I fouled him," said Stokes, who had 11 points and six rebounds after two straight double-doubles. "But it was a smart play for him to try to take the charge. He pretty much anticipated it." Just as Beilein had predicted. For most of the night, Michigan relied on its shooting stars to stay in control against a defence that had allowed just 54.0 points in its previous eight games. The Wolverines took a 13-point lead in the first half and still led 45-34 at halftime because they were shooting 61.5 per cent from the field and made 7 of 9 on 3-pointers. Michigan didnt slow down early in the second half, either, taking the biggest lead of the game at 60-45. But somehow Tennessee played itself right back into the game. The 11th-seeeded Vols, who had a first-round game in overtime at Dayton, Ohio, just to start their surprising post-season run, cut the deficit to 62-56 with 6:45 left. They got within 72-67 when McRae completed a three-point play with 1:56 to go. They made it 72-69 when Josh Richardson scored the last of his 19 points on a layup with 24.6 seconds left. McRaes layup following another Michigan turnover made it 72-71 with 10.8 seconds remaining. So when the officials ruled Michigans Caris LeVert caught the ball with one foot on the baseline and 9.6 seconds left, Martin made the smart call by giving Stokes a chance to win it with a basket or draw the foul. "We got the ball to Jarnell. Jordan set a screen for him to get him right to isolate him, attack him in the middle," Martin explained. "Obviously we got the ball where we wanted." However, the call went against them. "We heard all week about they had mismatches and how we couldnt guard them inside," Morgan said after letting out a scream at the end. "Were not really soft around here. Thats not who we are." Axel Witsel Belgium Jersey . - The Pittsburgh Pirates plan on keeping promising left fielder Starling Marte playing alongside National League MVP Andrew McCutchen for years to come. Youri Tielemans Belgium Jersey . New Zealand brushed aside England 26-7 to win the event and reclaim top spot in the overall standings. The All Blacks, the defending World Series champions, won their third tournament this season in style, running four tries past England to claim their 11th Cup championship in Hong Kong and first since 2011. http://www.belgiumsoccerpro.com/Adnan-J ... um-Jersey/. - A pitch clock will be used this season during minor league games at Triple-A and Double-A, but it has been ruled out for the major leagues this year. Adnan Januzaj Jersey . -- Henry Josey watched helplessly from the sideline last fall, rehabbing from a serious knee injury, while Missouri was getting pushed around in its first SEC season. Thomas Meunier Jersey . Ireland was the last unbeaten side in the championship after France fell to Wales on Friday, and was favoured to end a three-match losing run to England with a side with more than twice as many caps, rampant momentum, and added incentive to celebrate Brian ODriscolls world record-tying 139th test cap. TORONTO -- Former UFC champion Georges St-Pierre says his knee surgery went well and the rehab that looms ahead wont impact his decision on whether to return to mixed martial arts competition. The 32-year-old Montreal fighters left knee was operated on Wednesday in Los Angeles. He had reconstructive surgery on the other knee in December 2011. "I climbed Everest once before and Im going to climb it again -- if I want to," St-Pierre told The Canadian Press on Thursday. "Its not a problem for me. . . . Anyway I didnt plan to come back to competition before 2015. "And if I want to come back, when I want to come back, Ill do it again. Ill have all the tools to do it again. Im not going to be less strong or less athletic -- Im going to be just better." "Ill have two bionic knees," he added. St-Pierre (25-2) vacated his 170-pound title in December, saying he needed a break from the sport. He made the announcement just weeks after winning a controversial split decision over Johny (Big Rigg) Hendricks at UFC 167. St-Pierre kept training and tore his anterior cruciate ligament during a recent workout. He was wrestling "a kid" and believes his knee caught in a mat and twisted. "It was like someone hurt his back by tying up his shoes." Both knee operations were done by Los Angeles-based surgeon Neal ElAttrache, who looked after NFL star Tom Bradys knee in 2009. "I believe hes the best in the world," said the fighter. St-Pierre plans to spend the next three months rehabbing in Los Angeles, using the same team as he did for the last operation. While he is on painkillers in the immediate wake of the surgery, he said he was in good spirits. "Perfect timing for me that I get hurt right now," he said. "Thats the way to look at it." He expects to resume training in five months, with full sparringg in six to seven months.dddddddddddd St-Pierre fought 11 months after his first surgery, defeating Carlos (The Natural Born Killer) Condit at UFC 154 in November 2012. His experiences after the first knee surgery will help him, he said. "I know the way now. Its going to be even better. But the thing is you cant go faster than your body heals. I dont want to go too fast." He said the ACL damage in both knees was the same. The former champion believes the damage to his knees was bound to happen, given the pounding the ligaments have taken over the years. "Its like a rope. If you pull the rope every day as hard as you can -- boom, boom, you pull it, pull it, pull it, pull it -- one day its going to break. Its the force of pressure. If you hit a wall at home in the same spot every day when you pass by, at one point youre going to make a hole in it. "And thats what happened with my ACL. Ive been training martial arts since I was nine years old and Im a very explosive guy." He plans to add an expert in the science of mobility to his entourage, to correct his movements -- from running to jumping. "Its never going to happen again," he said. "The pressure will be on my bone and my muscle, not on my ligaments." St-Pierre says he has been told that the vast majority of ACL injuries are preventable. "They happen over the course of time because people do the wrong moves," he said. If or when St-Pierre comes back to the UFC, he will do so as a welterweight. He noted Hendricks, who went on to win the 170-pound title, weighed 215 pounds when the two did their press tour. GSP was 190 pounds. He also reiterated that drug testing in the sport had to improve before he came back. "Its not personal to one fighter," he said. "Its personal to me. Its something that has to be done, I believe." Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Torna a Ecosistema Linux