Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Ecosistema Linux nacion, Adam Lind, Juan Francisco, Br

nacion, Adam Lind, Juan Francisco, Br

Tutto ciò che prevede l'interazione con prodotti Linux (Ubuntu, Android, Fedora...)

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio venerdì 8 giugno 2018, 4:25
lw789 Guru del forum

TSN.ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. Rankings were weighted evenly between separate lists made by TSN.cas soccer editors. 1. Chelsea (Last Week-1) For 51 minutes Chelsea searched for a breakthrough against Fulham. Enter Andre Schurrle who would hit in the 52nd, 65th and 68th minutes to capture a 3-1 victory to expand Chelseas lead at the top of the table. 2. Liverpool (LW-3) Luis Suarez, Raheem Sterling and Steven Gerrard were all on target as Liverpool rolled to a convincing 3-0 victory over Southampton. Despite the dominance, keeper Simon Mignolet was forced to make a few big stops to keep his clean sheet. 3. Manchester City (LW-2) Did not play this week due to participation in the Capital One Cup. 4. Arsenal (LW-4) Arsenals title challenge took a step backwards as they fell 1-0 to Stoke City at Britannia Stadium. The difference was a penalty awarded when Laurent Koscielny was penalized for playing the ball with his arm in the defensive area. 5. Tottenham (LW-5) Roberto Soldado scored in the first half and Tottenham rode that marker to a 1-0 victory over Cardiff City at White Hart Lane. Hugo Lloris picked up the clean sheet in the victory. 6. Everton (LW-7) After a month on the sidelines, Romelu Lukaku returned to action and as a substitute scored the only goal as Everton defeated West Ham 1-0. 7. Manchester United (LW-6) Game rescheduled due to opponents participation in Capital One Cup. 8. Newcastle United (LW-8) A 4-1 victory for Newcastle over Hull has been overshadowed by the actions of manager Alan Pardew. After Hull midfielder David Meyler pushed him aside to get a ball that had gone out of bounds, Pardew confronted and then head butted Meyler. The Newcastle boss was sent off for the incident, immediately fined by the team and charged with violent conduct by the FA in the aftermath. 9. Southampton (LW-9) Southampton got all they could handle and more in a 3-0 home defeat at the hands of Liverpool. The Saints saw time on the ball but were not able to generate any offence, though they had chances. 10. Aston Villa (LW-14) After falling behind in the third minute, a Christian Benteke brace, a goal from Leandro Bacuna and an own goal by Sebastien Bassong, all before the half, led Aston Villa to a 4-1 victory over Norwich. 11. Stoke City (LW-15) Jonathan Walters converted a 76th minute penalty to provide Stoke with their margin of victory in a 1-0 triumph over Arsenal. The penalty was given thanks to a Laurent Koscielny handball in the box. 12. West Ham United (LW-10) West Ham looked like they were on their way to a solid road point when they conceded the winning marker, 10 minutes from time in a 1-0 loss to Everton. 13. Swansea City (LW- 12) It looked like Jonathan De Guzmans first half marker was going to be enough to lead the Swans to victory before Crystal Palace was awarded a penalty in the 82nd minute which they converted in a 1-1 draw. 14. Hull City (LW-11) In a game that will be remembered for a contentious incident between Hull City midfielder David Meyler and Newcastle head coach Alan Pardew, the Tigers were thrashed 4-1 at home. 15. Norwich City (LW-13) After a third minute Wesley Hoolahan goal gave Norwich a lead over Aston Villa, they crumbled to a 4-1 defeat. All four goals they conceded, including a 41st minute own goal, were all scored before the half. 16. Crystal Palace (LW-17) Glenn Murray converted a penalty in the 82nd minute to rescue a point for Crystal Palace in a 1-1 draw with Swansea City. 17. West Bromwich Albion (LW-16) Game rescheduled due to opponents participation in Capital One Cup. 18. Sunderland (LW-18) Did not play this week due to participation in the Capital One Cup. 19. Fulham (LW-19) John Heitingas 74th minute consolation goal was all Fulham could manage in a 3-1 loss at the hands of Chelsea. 20. Cardiff City (LW-20) Ole Gunnar Solskjaers side slumped to another defeat as they continue to battle relegation, falling this time 1-0 at the hands of Tottenham. The loss leaves the Welsh side three points from 17th place and with the second worst differential in the league. Anthony Davis Jersey . The Bulls seem to be getting along fine without him. D.J. Augustin scored 27 points in a start for Kirk Hinrich and Taj Gibson matched a career high with 26 filling in for Carlos Boozer as the Bulls improved to 7-2 since trading the popular Deng with a 98-87 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday night. Omer Asik Jersey . - Henrik Samuelsson and Curtis Lazar each had two goals and two assists as the Edmonton Oil Kings secured top spot in the Eastern Conference by defeating the host Red Deer Rebels 7-4 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. http://www.shoppelicansonline.com/Authe ... ns-Jersey/. Or maybe he already did. Clark hit his first homer, Wily Peralta pitched into the seventh inning, and the Milwaukee Brewers beat the Miami Marlins 4-1 Wednesday night. Jrue Holiday Jersey .com) - Many people at Eastern Washington are waiting to see if star quarterback Vernon Adams Jr. New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys . Pospisil, from Vancouver, and Sock will compete for the title against defending champions and top seeds Bob and Mike Bryan of the United States, who defeated the 12th-seeded French duo of Michael Llodra and Nicolas Mahut 7-6 (4), 6-3, 6-2.PHILADELPHIA - Although general manager Alex Anthopoulos insists he hasnt read any of the rumours, he saw fit to comment on frequent reports out of Chicago that the Blue Jays are hot for Cubs ace right-hander Jeff Samardzija. "I havent read them or seen them, but whatever they are, I guess I can say this; I have not had any conversations with anybody about active trade talks," Anthopoulos told assembled media on Tuesday afternoon at Citizens Bank Park. "If that ends up shooting down reports like we do every so often ... no, I have not engaged in dialogues, exchange of names, nothing. Its so rare that teams engage in trade conversations so early (in the season.") Read between the lines. There is a difference between speaking to his Cubs counterpart, Jed Hoyer, and having scouts watching Samardzijas starts. The Blue Jays are hardly alone in tracking Samardzija, whos winless in seven starts despite posting a 1.62 ERA. The 29-year-old has one year left of club control before becoming eligible for free agency following the 2015 season. The Cubs are rebuilding and multiple reports suggest previous efforts to get Samardzija signed long-term havent been fruitful. Anthopoulos repeated he will not mortgage the future for short-term gain, citing the Jays relatively uneventful offseason as proof he wont make moves for the sake of saving his job. What about if the right deal comes along? Would he be willing to part with a top prospect or two? "I think you value everything on whats the contractual status, whats the control, how much do you value your own players, wheres the club at, short-term, long-term, all that stuff," said Anthopoulos. "Just like anything there are a lot of players you are reluctant to move and that would be reflected in the price to really push those players. But I just dont know that youre ever in a position where players are untradeable. I think sometimes the value you place on them makes them almost untradeable because no one will pay you the ask. But I dont look at it that way that under no circumstances you hang up the phone." WILL MORROW NEED SURGERY? On Monday via Twitter, Brandon Morrow shared a photo of the splint hell be wearing for the next week or so on his injured pitching hand. Morrow tore a tendon sheath at the base of his right index finger on his second-to-last pitch of the fifth inning on Friday night in Pittsburgh. The injury will require season-ending surgery if an attempt to rehabilitate the finger fails. "From what I was told that wasnt going to be needed," said Anthopoulos of surgery. "If something changes down the road, but from what I was told at the time, surgery was not required." In striking an optimistic tone, Anthopoulos said he expects Morrow to return some time around the All-Star Break in mid-July. "We expect him to come back, we expect him to recover," said Anthopoulos. "He wasnt necessarily rolling but I thought he looked great against the Indians that game. But Brandon has the stuff to get on a streak at any time and even in that last game, I followed it obviously, it didnt seem like his slider was there and command but I think Brandon at any point can get hot and when he comes back hell be a big add for us." In six starts this season, Morrow is 1-2 with a 5.93 ERA. His fielding independent pitching (FIP) statistic, a mmeasurement of ERA based on factors only the pitcher can control, is 4.dddddddddddd.03, suggesting hes been better than his actual ERA. Morrows 1.720 WHIP, which includes 30 hits and 17 walks in 27 1/3 innings pitched, is bloated. Efficiency was an issue prior to Morrows injury. He pitched into the sixth inning only twice. LIND LIKELY FOR THURSDAY Anthopoulos hadnt spoken to manager John Gibbons to confirm Adam Linds return date but the aim is for Thursdays series finale against the Phillies in Toronto. "The plan is to play nine innings of first base tomorrow in a Florida State League game," said Anthopoulos. "Ill talk to Gibby about it but hopefully we would look at potentially activating him on Thursday. I havent talked to Gibby about it but that would be one of the thoughts I have." Lind, 30, went on the disabled list April 16 with tightness in his lower back. FRANCISCOS FUTURE The imminent return of Lind will force the Blue Jays to make a decision on Juan Francisco. "Wed like to keep Juan," said Anthopoulos. "Hes playing well and ideally you want to be able to hang on to him. I know Gibby is fond of him and rightfully so. Hes played well." Entering Tuesdays play, in 14 games played with the Blue Jays, Francisco was hitting .280/.390/.520 with three home runs and seven RBI. His history suggests Franciscos batting average and on-base percentage will come down significantly. But hes a power threat off the bench and can spell starters at first base and third base. The Blue Jays would surely lose Francisco to another team on waivers should the club decide to designate him for assignment. Hes out of options, meaning he cant be sent to the minors and remain on the 40-man roster. Anthopoulos credited one of the clubs Dominican stars - Francisco is from the Dominican Republic - with helping lure Francisco to Toronto after he was released by the Milwaukee Brewers in late March. "Edwin Encarnacion was a big help in signing him," said Anthopoulos. "I think he really encouraged him to sign with us." Encarnacion and Francisco also were teammates, briefly, with the Cincinnati Reds in 2009. LAWRIES POSITION The Blue Jays have an offensive hole at second base. Prior to Brett Lawrie going down with tightness in his right hamstring, hed started at second base in three games in National League parks. The position switch allowed manager John Gibbons to keep Juan Franciscos bat in the lineup by putting him at third base. Would the Blue Jays consider extending the defensive alignment into American League games when Adam Lind is back? A lineup featuring Jose Reyes, Melky Cabrera, Jose Bautista, Edwin Encarnacion, Adam Lind, Juan Francisco, Brett Lawrie, Colby Rasmus and Dioner Navarro would be potent. It certainly would be better offensively than what any of the alternatives provide at second base. "There hasnt been any talk of full time like that at all," said Anthopoulos. "No, its strictly for right now. We know he can do it, I know he had a two or a three game stint last year but Bretts athletic enough you could put him anywhere on the field, I really believe that. I do believe that if you gave him enough time at any position and you gave him enough reps he could be a gold glove defender anywhere." Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Torna a Ecosistema Linux