Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Ecosistema Linux calls his combat sports abilities "a gif

calls his combat sports abilities "a gif

Tutto ciò che prevede l'interazione con prodotti Linux (Ubuntu, Android, Fedora...)

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio lunedì 4 giugno 2018, 9:27
lw789 Guru del forum

WASHINGTON -- The next time the Washington Capitals face the Carolina Hurricanes, they will know what to expect. Jeff Skinner, Justin Peters and Carolina caught Washington by surprise Tuesday night in a 4-1 victory that left the Capitals lamenting the attitude they brought into this Metropolitan Division matchup. Skinner had two goals and an assist and Peters stopped 26 shots for the Hurricanes, who had lost two straight and six of eight before bouncing back to match their most lopsided victory of the season. "Took the team too lightly, I think," Capitals defenceman Karl Alzner said. "We watched the video, saw how things were going, theyve got injuries, all that kind of stuff. Thats bad on us." Skinners two goals and three points both tied career highs. Now in his fourth NHL season, the 21-year-old Toronto native last scored two goals in a game in January 2013, against Buffalo. Skinner was playing in his seventh game after missing the previous 11 with an upper body injury. "He got off to a great start and then he got hurt," Hurricanes coach Kirk Muller said. "Now hes starting to get in the groove again. Hes a goal scorer, and if you give him a chance hes going to score." Being lucky doesnt hurt. Skinner gave Carolina a 1-0 lead at 10:21 of the first period on a shot from the right side that struck goaltender Braden Holtbys bent left leg and bounced into the net. "I think sometimes things just go your way," Skinner said. "The first goal, I just sort of tried to put it on net and it found a way in. Sometimes, thats just the way it goes." Skinner connected on a wrist shot from the left circle to make it 2-0 at 11:18 of the second period. Less than three minutes later, he got an assist on a power-play goal by Andrej Sekera. "Skins a really gifted player and he goes right to the hard areas," Peters said. "Tonight he got rewarded from playing within our system. Its great to see. Im happy for him." After Sekera scored, Jiri Tlusty connected less than a minute later for a 4-0 lead. Mike Greens long-awaited first goal of the season, with Washington on the power play at 6:39 of the third period, ruined Peters bid for his fourth career shutout. Two of the goaltenders three NHL shutouts are against the Capitals. "Theyve got a lot of firepower there," Peters said. "Green made a nice shot. Im just happy I was able to stick with it and get the win." Holtby was 4-2 with a 1.84 goals-against average in six career games against Carolina, but in this one he was pulled before the third period after yielding four goals on 23 shots. Two of Washingtons seven defeats at home this season have come against the Hurricanes. The loss ended the Capitals two-game winning streak. "I think every team goes through their highs and lows," Green said. "We have been very successful at going through streaks in the past, and thats maybe why it seems like we are so up and down." NOTES: Washington C Brooks Laich was scratched with a groin injury. ... Former Capitals star Alexander Semin missed an eighth straight game for Carolina with a concussion. ... Carolina is 9-0-1 when allowing two goals or fewer. ... Washington has scored 14 power-play goals in its last 16 games. ... Since the start of the 2005-06 season, Carolina is 26-2-4 against Washington when scoring at least three goals. Karri Ramo Jersey . -- Stanley Johnson scored all 18 of his points in the second half, T. Curtis Lazar Jersey . The Sochi organizing committee said in Fridays statement that the torch relay reached the North Pole on Oct. 19. Russian Polar explorer Artur Chilingarov, who led the mission, lit a special bowl at the North Pole sign. http://www.jerseyofficialhockeyflames.c ... ersey/.com) - The surging Montreal Canadiens will try to match their longest winning streak of the season when they visit the Florida Panthers for Saturdays clash at BB&T Center. Dougie Hamilton Jersey . On Sunday, hell attempt to become the youngest driver to win a NASCAR Nationwide race on Iowas short track. The 20-year-old Blaney wont be the only kid pushing a podium finish. Jaromir Jagr Jersey .Y. -- Sore nose and all, Sidney Crosby had a goal and three assists to help Pittsburgh beat Buffalo 5-3 on Friday night, snapping the Penguins mini-slump and slowing the Sabres late-season surge.Amazingly Mark Hunt felt OK after his five-round war with Antonio (Bigfoot) Silva last time out. Apart from the hand broken in two places, that is. Combine Silvas renowned teak-like noggin with 103 significant strikes and something has to give. Not that Hunt, the 40-year-old heavyweight known as the Super Samoan, was complaining after the all-action fight was scored a majority draw. "I didnt feel so bad," said Hunt. "It was a great fight, I did my job and I was happy." The Australian-based New Zealander, ranked No. 6 among heavyweight contenders, takes on another big hitter in No. 8 Roy (Big Country) Nelson in the main event of a UFC event in Tokyo on Saturday. Neither fighter will win a Mr. Universe title but both can pack a punch. Hunt is a former K-1 champion who went on to fight in Pride and has become a fan favourite in the UFC for his punching power and never-say-die attitude. The 38-year-old Nelson is a former winner of "The Ultimate Fighter" who has a black belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu as well as a cannon for a right hand. And both are coming off big performances: Hunt (9-8-1) against Silva and Nelson (21-9) with a TKO win over Antonio (Minotauro) Nogueira in April. Like Hunt, Nelson broke his hand in the bout. Hunt and Silva earned the fight of the night bonus and kudos from UFC president Dana White for their Brisbane brawl. "Both Hunt and Silva win FON and both get their win bonus and I might buy them both their own private ISLANDS!!!! Sickest HW fight ever!!!," White tweeted that night. The UFC bosss enthusiasm was tempered later by news that the six-foot-four 264-pound Silva tested positive for elevated levels of testosterone. Hunt has been in the wars of late. At at UFC 160 in May 2013, his last fight before Silva, he broke his toe and needed six stitches after a knockout loss to Junior Dos Santos. He was laid low after the fight when a bruise suffered during his training camp became infected. "Its been kkind of funny, one (fight) after the other," Hunt said of his ill luck.dddddddddddd "But such is life, its part of fighting." Hunt appears to have issues of his own heading into the Nelson fight. Yahoo, quoting a UFC source, reported that the five-foot-10 Hunt weighed 284 pounds Thursday, meaning he would have to lose 19 pounds to make the heavyweight limit of 265 Friday for the Saitama Super Arena bout. The card also includes a lightweight bout between No. 9 contender Myles (Fury) Jury and Takanori (The Fireball Kid) Gomi. Welterweight Amir Sadollah, winner of Season 7 of "The Ultimate Fighter," takes on veteran Yoshihiro (Sexyama) Akiyama in a battle of two fighters who have not been in the Octagon for more than two years And second-ranked womens bantamweight Miesha (Cupcake) Tate faces Japans Rin Nakai. Hunt is no stranger to Saitama from his days in K-1 and Pride. "I have good and bad memories fighting in Japan," he said. "Im looking forward to going back to work and putting on a good show for the people that pay their money to come and watch me fight. Im going to try to move closer to that title shot." Hunt calls his combat sports abilities "a gift from God." "I never wanted to be a fighter," he said. "I just got into a fight outside a nightclub and thats how I started. I didnt go to train at some karate school for 10 or 20 years. I just stumbled upon it. Four days later I was fighting (Muay Thai)." One of the bouncers at the nightclub invited him to his gym and Hunt, who had been going down a poor life path, suddenly found himself a fighter. Years later he is the main attraction. "God saved my life and so has fighting," he said. "Fighting changed my life completely. The angry kid that was lost as a child is gone. Im an adult now -- of course I make mistakes, Im not perfect-- but Im always trying to stay straight ... Im grateful. Ive been blessed." NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Torna a Ecosistema Linux