Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Ecosistema Linux Texas Rangers on Friday. He was 0-1 with

Texas Rangers on Friday. He was 0-1 with

Tutto ciò che prevede l'interazione con prodotti Linux (Ubuntu, Android, Fedora...)

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio martedì 29 maggio 2018, 6:00
lw789 Guru del forum

LOS ANGELES -- Martin Jones has done something even Hall of Fame goalie Patrick Roy never did -- win his first eight NHL games. Roy watched Jones become the second goalie to accomplish that feat -- from the other bench -- as the 23-year-old phenom made 23 saves for the Los Angeles Kings and stopped all three shots in the shootout for a 3-2 victory over the Colorado Avalanche on Saturday. Jones has allowed eight goals on 234 shots while filling in for the injured Jonathan Quick, and has posted shutouts against Montreal, Edmonton and the New York Islanders. The only other goalie to win his first eight games was Philadelphias Bob Froese in the 1982-83 season. "Honestly, I dont even know what the record is," Jones said. "Its a good start and its something to build off of. I just wanted to make sure I came in here and did the things that made me successful in the past. "Every night our guys come to play, and the pride they take in their defensive game is pretty impressive. So I cant give them enough credit." This was the second shootout involving Jones, who in his NHL debut on Dec. 3 stopped all nine shots in the tiebreaker against Anaheim. In this one, he stopped Matt Duchene, PA Parenteau and Ryan OReilly. "These guys can put together a pretty good shootout lineup, so you know youre going to face some skilled players," Jones said. "I just try to stay patient and try not to bite on the first move all the time." The only goal in the shootout was by Anze Kopitar, the Kings second shooter. Kopitar has scored the deciding goal in four of the Kings six shootout wins. "Any goalie for us that is back there, we have a lot of confidence in them," Kopitar said. "Its up to the shooters to get a couple." Jeff Carter and Justin Williams scored for the Kings (25-8-4), who are off to their best start after 37 games and have won nine of 10. They are 22-1-2 when allowing fewer than three goals. OReilly and Erik Johnson scored power-play goals, and Duchene had two assists for the Avalanche, 4-4-2 in their last 10 following a 17-5-5 start. Semyon Varlamov made 37 saves, one day after prosecutors in Denver dropped a domestic violence case against him. Down 2-0, Colorado cut the deficit in half at 14:02 of the second with Johnsons fifth goal and third in four games. He got a cross-ice pass from Duchene in the left circle and one-timed it to the short side past Jones glove while Jarret Stoll was off for tripping. "It was a good play by them, a low lateral play," Jones said. "I got a decent read on it, but I just wasnt able to extend my blocker out far enough. I thought we deserved to win in regulation. We needed one more big save that we didnt get." The Avalanche, 2 for 39 on the power play in their previous 13 games, cashed in again with 9:33 left in regulation while Mike Richards served a delay-of-game penalty. OReilly, playing in his 300th regular-season game, converted a pass from behind the net from Duchene for his 12th goal. "I thought we showed a lot of character. Being down 2-0 in L.A. is not easy," Roy said. "We had a big break on that power play, and you see how important it is to score on it. That was a big point for us, no doubt about it." Los Angeles came in having allowed six goals in 77 short-handed situations over its previous 21 games. The Kings, who needed almost eight minutes to get their first shot, opened the scoring 32 seconds before the end of the first period. Varlamov made a glove save on Drew Doughtys one-timer from the top of the left circle, but Carter beat defenceman Cory Sarich to the rebound and tucked his 11th goal past the goalies outstretched left leg. Williams made it 2-0 at 5:25 of the second, batting a fluttering puck over Varlamovs left shoulder for his team-high 12th goal. NOTES: The in-house camera crew showed a fan holding up a handmade sign with a photo of Jones and the words: "Glory to the newborn King." ... The Kings have been shut out only once this season -- when the Avalanche beat them 1-0 at Staples Center on Nov. 23 with an overtime goal by Jamie McGinn and 33 saves by Varlamov. Travis Shaw Jersey . The right-hander said he threw about 30 pitches in a routine bullpen session Sunday at Yankee Stadium, his final hurdle before starting Tuesday night at Tampa Bay. Scooter Gennett Jersey . -- Two out of three aint bad. http://www.baseballbrewersofficial.com/ ... -c-22/.com) - Former FBI director Robert Mueller said his investigation found no evidence that the NFL saw the elevator video of Ray Rice striking his then-fiancee before the tape was released in September. Ryan Braun Jersey . Alen, 28, hit .315 with five home runs, 59 RBI and a career-high nine stolen bases for the Goldeyes last season. He is the longest serving catcher in Goldeyes history, having already spent five seasons with the organization. Robin Yount Jersey .ca. The NHL Play of the Year showdown kicks off with some slick moves going head-to-head with a combination of soft hands and endless patience.CHICAGO -- Cesar Ramos helped keep his teammates off the field on a cold night. Ramos and two relievers combined to five-hit the Chicago White Sox in a 4-0 win by the Tampa Bay Rays on Saturday night. With a first-pitch temperature of 36 degrees, Ramos (1-1) pitched short, efficient innings. He gave up all five hits over five innings in his first scoreless start of the season. He started in place of Matt Moore, who had Tommy John surgery on Tuesday. Its cold. Its tough to get a grip on the ball," Ramos said. "But its just about getting in and out quick and getting my defence off the field as quick as possible, and the only way I can do that is throwing strikes and putting the ball in play." James Loney had three hits for the Rays, who snapped a three-game losing streak. Ryan Hanigan hit a two-run double to give the Rays a 2-0 lead in the second after Loney singled and Logan Forsythe walked. Loneys single extended the Rays lead to 3-0 in the third. Wil Myers scored after he doubled. White Sox starter John Danks (2-1) struggled with his command and a high pitch count. He allowed four runs and seven hits in 5 2-3 innings. He struck out four, walked four and threw a career-high 123 pitches. Danks said none of his pitches were working. "I had moments where I was able to throw only one of four over the plate but none nearly consistently enough," Danks said. "Its hard to pitch 2-0, 3-1 to these guys. Its something were definitely going to have to work on." The White Sox threatened in the fifth, loading the bases with a walk, a single and another walk. Jose Abreu grounded out against Ramos to end the inning. Abreu hit a walk-off grand slam in the White Soxs 9-6 victory over the Rays on Friday. "If he gets a hit, theyre right back in the game," Ramos said. "Thats their big guy. I made a pretty decent pitch and (Evan Longoria) made an amazing play, charging for the ball and hit Loney right in the chest." Danks exited in the sixth after allowing a two-out, RBI triple to Desmond Jennings that made it 4-0. Danks has walked 17 and struck out 18 in 31 innings this season. Ramos departed after he allowed a leadoff single in the sixth inniing in his sixth career start.dddddddddddd He walked two but didnt record a strikeout. Ramos has started three games this season after making four relief appearances. He allowed one run in five innings against the New York Yankees in his previous start. Ramos threw just 65 pitches, but Rays manager Joe Maddon said he wanted to pull Ramos with Paul Konerko coming to the plate. "He kept the ball down," Maddon said. "He didnt make a lot of mistakes up in the strike zone. They put the ball in play. They didnt hit him hard." Brandon Gomes threw three shutout innings and Juan Carlos Oviedo pitched a scoreless ninth. Maddon was ejected in the bottom of the eighth for his first ejection of the season. Home plate umpire Tim Timmons ejected Maddon after he appeared to protest Timmons check swing call on leadoff batter Adam Eaton. Timmons called a ball after Eaton checked his swing on a 2-2 count. Eaton grounded out. The White Sox were shutout for just the second time this season. They were averaging 5.58 runs per game, second in the majors entering Saturday. NOTES: Before the game, the White Sox placed 3B Conor Gillaspie on the 15-day disabled list due to a left hand contusion, retroactive to Tuesday. Gillaspie is batting .302 with 12 RBIs in 16 games. He said he has been battling the injury for 2-3 weeks and hopes to swing a bat within 5-6 days. Marcus Semien started at third base. ... The White Sox added RHP Hector Noesi to the roster after they claimed him off waivers from the Texas Rangers on Friday. He was 0-1 with a 14.21 ERA in 6 1-3 innings with the Rangers and Seattle Mariners. He threw 1 1-3 scoreless innings Saturday. ... Rays RHP Grant Balfour stressed he was frustrated with himself and was not directing anger at Konerko when they exchanged words after Balfour walked Konerko in the ninth inning Friday. "It was competitive stuff coming out," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. "I think Paul might have been watching the Blackhawks game." ... RHP Scott Carroll will make his major league debut for the White Sox on Sunday. He is 3-1 with a 1.57 ERA for Triple-A Charlotte. LHP David Price (3-1, 4.04) will start for the Rays. Wholesale NFL T-shirts China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Torna a Ecosistema Linux