Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Ecosistema Linux rtiz went 1 for 4 in the nightca

rtiz went 1 for 4 in the nightca

Tutto ciò che prevede l'interazione con prodotti Linux (Ubuntu, Android, Fedora...)

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio giovedì 24 maggio 2018, 3:57
lw789 Guru del forum

BERLIN -- Klaas Jan Huntelaar scored on his return after five months out with injury in Schalkes 3-0 win at Hamburger SV in the Bundesliga on Sunday. The Dutch striker opened the scoring in the 34th minute when he got between two defenders to head Jefferson Farfans cross past Hamburg goalkeeper Jaroslav Drobny. "Today was a lot of fun," said Huntelaar, who was making his first start since tearing a ligament in his right knee against Wolfsburg on Aug. 18. "You could see how important he is to us, the qualities he brings the team," Schalke coach Jens Keller said. Rafael van der Vaart almost provided an immediate response by Hamburg from a free kick, only to be denied by a fingertip save from Ralf Faehrmann, and Marcell Jansens weak shot was no trouble for the Schalke goalkeeper a minute later. Farfan made it 2-0 in the 53rd when Jansen left Felipe Santanas hopeful punt forward and the stranded Drobny failed to clear, giving the Schalke winger a simple finish into the empty net. The Peruvian cut the ball back for Max Meyer to score on a counterattack three minutes later to complete an evening to forget for the home side. "We were ice cool and we took our chances," Meyer said. Hamburg, already hit by injuries, had to make two substitutions inside the opening half hour. Pierre-Michel Lasogga went off with an ankle problem to be replaced by Dutch striker Ola John -- who made his debut following his loan move from Benfica -- while defender Lam Zhi Gin went off on a stretcher. Despite missing injured playmaker Julian Draxler, Schalke climbed to fifth, while Hamburg slipped into the relegation playoff place after its fourth loss in succession. "People have been asking me where were going to finish the season, and Ive always said we have to fight against relegation," Hamburg coach Bert van Marwijk said. Werder Bremen was held to a 0-0 draw by bottom side Eintracht Braunschweig earlier Sunday. "From our point of view, the point is OK. It leaves us alive and still in the mix. The most important thing for me, however, was that we didnt concede," Braunschweig coach Torsten Lieberknecht said. Following a first half of few highlights, Bremen midfielder Philipp Bargfrede came closest to scoring three minutes after the interval when he crashed his shot from distance off the right post. Braunschweig goalkeeper Daniel Davari saved Aaron Hunts effort shortly afterward, and Santiago Garcias header from the resulting corner was cleared off the line. Bremen winger Eljero Elia had a goal ruled out for offside in the 59th, though TV replays showed it was the wrong decision. "Its very annoying," Bremen coach Robin Dutt said. The result left Braunschweig two points adrift at the bottom, while Bremen was just four points above Hamburg. Bayern Munich leads the table by 10 points from Bayer Leverkusen and can stretch its lead to 13 by winning its game in hand at Stuttgart on Wednesday. Custom Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys .J. -- John Elway says Peyton Manning cannot stamp himself as the greatest quarterback in NFL history even if he wins the Super Bowl on Sunday. Stefan Charles Jersey . Will Venable and Ryan Ludwick drove in a run each for the Padres, who have taken six of their last seven contests and clinched their third straight series win after winning the first two in this set. Clayton Richard (4-9) allowed five hits and a pair of runs over seven innings, while fanning five. http://www.shopthejaguarsonline.com/Eli ... ersey/.com) - NFL owners have unanimously approved the sale of the Buffalo Bills. Telvin Smith Jersey . Minutes before the final whistle of Sporting Kansas Citys 3-0 victory over a shorthanded Montreal Impact squad on Saturday afternoon, Saputo tweeted: "Our fans deserve better. Brad Nortman Jersey .com) - Australian Open champion Li Na, former Wimbledon winner Petra Kvitova and former world No. BOSTON -- Nelson Cruz watched his fifth hit fall into the gap in left-centre field and was determined to leg out a triple for the cycle. "I had to try and see what happened," Cruz said, smiling. "I dont remember the last time I hit a triple." Cruz was thrown out, but it was the only thing he did wrong on a night he went a career-best 5 for 5 to help the Baltimore Orioles beat the Boston Red Sox 7-4 on Saturday to earn a split of a day-night doubleheader. "Im glad they didnt hit the first cutoff guy, at least it was close," manager Buck Showalter said of Cruz, who added a solo home run and a bad-hop single in the sixth inning that scored the go-ahead run. "Guys were screaming at me to do the replay (challenge)." The Red Sox won the opener 3-2 on pinch-hitter Jonathan Herreras one-out, broken-bat RBI single off T.J. McFarland in the bottom of the ninth. "I was taking some swings in the cage," a smiling Herrera said after the Red Sox snapped a three-game skid with their six last at-bat win of the season. "I was ready for that at-bat." Nick Hundley added a two-run homer in the second game as Baltimore overcame Boston starter John Lackeys 11 strikeouts over 5 2-3 innings. "Thats about as good stuff as Ive had all year and Im trying to figure what happened to give up five runs," Lackey said. Stephen Drew homered in both games for the Red Sox, who have lost four of five. Drew hadnt homered since Bostons World Series clinching Game 6 win in October. Brad Bach (3-0) and four other Baltimore relievers combined to shut down Boston on one hit in the second game after Ubaldo Jimenez gave up four runs, five hits with six walks while getting 11 outs. "Hes just inconsistent," Showalter said. "Its frustrating, because his stuff is there." While third baseman Manny Machado went 2 for 5 in the nightcap in his return from his five-game suspension for throwing a bat during a June 8 game against Oakland, Cruz carried Baltimore after a heartbreaking opening loss. Cruz doubleed, singled, hit his 27th home run, and finally chased Lackey with a single that took a big hop off the lip in front of third base in a three-run sixth.dddddddddddd Cruz doubled into the gap off Edward Mujica in the eighth, but was cut down at third on a relay throw from Drew. His average jumped to .286. "I tried one last year and I got thrown out at third, too," said Cruz, who last tripled in 2011. "Its why I dont try it." Lackey (9-6) was charged with five runs and 10 hits, a much different outing than Boston got in the opener. Jon Lester gave up two unearned runs, struck out seven and walked none in eight innings, but was denied his 10th win due to shoddy defence and poor hitting. After closer Koji Uehara (4-2) pitched a perfect ninth to keep it 2-2, manager John Farrell went to his bench. Pinch-hitter Jonny Gomes legged out a leadoff infield single off McFarland (1-2). David Ross bunted Gomes to second before Herrera, hitting for Jackie Bradley Jr., dropped a blooper to right that scored a sliding Gomes and snapped Baltimores four-game winning streak. Drew, re-signed in May, came in hitting .136. He hit a solo shot in the opener and his two-run homer in the second game off Jimenez came in a four-run fourth that put the Red Sox ahead 4-2. "I knew it was going to be a little different, not being in this position before," Drew said. "Im not making excuses, it just takes a little time. Its going to come around." NOTES: Boston DH David Ortiz went 1 for 4 in the nightcap after missing the opener to attend his daughters graduation in the Dominican Republic. ... The Red Sox committed five errors on the day. ... Orioles RHP Bud Norris (groin) threw a simulated game after the opener. Showalter said he was pleased and he could start Tuesday or Wednesday. . Farrell said OF Shane Victorino (hamstring, back) could begin another rehabilitation assignment in a few days. . The Orioles planned to recall RHP Kevin Gausman from Triple-A Norfolk to start Sundays series finale against Jake Peavy. Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Torna a Ecosistema Linux