Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Ecosistema Linux finished 25th in the final s

finished 25th in the final s

Tutto ciò che prevede l'interazione con prodotti Linux (Ubuntu, Android, Fedora...)

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio martedì 22 maggio 2018, 8:21
lw789 Guru del forum

KAPALUA, Hawaii - Hideki Matsuyama had never seen Kapalua except on television, and even then he was only 7 years old.He was watching the year Tiger Woods and Ernie Els engaged in the most compelling duel in the 16-year history at Kapalua for the Hyundai Tournament of Champions, which ended after both players made eagle on the 18th, both made birdie on the 18th in a playoff, and Woods won with a 40-foot birdie putt on the first hole.Now the 22-year-old from Japan could be in a duel of his own.The characters have changed, of course, and its still too early to determine whether Matsuyama and Jimmy Walker, who made birdie on his last hole Sunday to tie for the lead, will be the two players who battle it out in the Monday finish for the first PGA Tour event of the year.Patrick Reed and Bae Sang-Moon of South Korea were only two shots behind. Another shot back was Brendon Todd and Russell Henley.Matsuyama was simply happy to have a chance.What struck him about the Plantation Course when he arrived was how big and beautiful it was. He opened with a 70, only to rally with rounds of 66-66 the last two days to reach 17-under 202 and tie Walker, who had a 67 on Sunday.If I can play tomorrow like I did yesterday and today, I think Ill have a chance, Matsuyama said. I think obviously thats going to be difficult to do. I hope to be relaxed and be able to play my golf tomorrow.Walker has been even more steady and has just one bogey on his card all week. He opened with five birdies in 10 holes on Sunday to build a two-shot lead, then spent most of the back nine making pars until a two-putt birdie on the par-5 18th from just off the green for a 67.Walker will be going for his fourth win in his last 31 starts on the PGA Tour. He has gone through this before.Im sure Im going to feel more comfortable, just being out here longer, more mature, more experienced, that type thing, he said. Ill tell you I was nervous driving to the first tee on Friday for the first round and didnt eat all my breakfast this morning because I was pumped about the day. So Ill be excited and ready to go.Matsuyama qualified for his winners-only start to the year by winning the Memorial. He was hopeful that would lead to more wins, though his only victory since then was a playoff win in Japan at the end of last year at the Dunlop Phoenix.After winning the Memorial, I gained some confidence, and I thought that would translate into playing better after that, he said. I really didnt get another chance to win, and so now Im here, I have a chance, and so I want to be able to use that experience I had at the Memorial and hopefully have a good day tomorrow.Otherwise, Matsuyama remains somewhat of a mystery. He doesnt share much of himself in any language.Asked why he plays Kapalua so well — only three players in 16 years have won in their debut — he said, I like the view and so I like the course.And how does he spend the perfect day away from golf?Theres not that many days that Im not playing golf, and so I dont know, he said.This week has been all about golf. He can see the occasional splash of a humpback whale in the ocean below the Plantation Course. There is snorkeling available in Kapalua Bay, perhaps a paddle board or even some surfing.I cant swim, so I cant do that, he said with a smile.The golf is working out just fine so far. And thats been the case for Walker, who has a chance on Monday to join Els, Vijay Singh, Zach Johnson and Jim Furyk as the only players to win on the courses that make up the Hawaii swing. Els did it in the same year.Walkers best break led to a par. He tried to drive the 14th green and it sent well off to the right into native grass, a spot where players dont often find it. Two marshals were on the case — and it helped that the grass has been cut to a foot high — and Walker was able to chop it out short of the green, and then hit a beautiful chip to a foot.The worse swing I made all day, probably the worst swing I made all week, he said.There hasnt been many. Now he has one more day against a rising Japanese star who is trying to make his own highlight film this week. Jose Altuve Jersey . 15-23, the Ottawa Senators will by hoping to avoid going five straight games without a victory for the first time since a 0-3-2 drought from Oct. Carlos Beltran Jersey . 42 sitting next to the bench. The 57-year-old with greying hair couldnt box out or grab a rebound, but owner Ted Leonsis waved his red towel and egged on a cheering crowd that chanted "Free Nene!" The Wizards did just fine without the suspended Brazilian forward. http://www.baseballastrosproshop.com/ca ... os-jersey/. Hughes, 30, is a former Major Leaguer with the Baltimore Orioles, having played in 14 games with the Os in 2010. He played with Class AA Binghamton of the Eastern League in the New York Mets system last season. Lance McCullers Jersey . The $145.7-million Tim Hortons Field was slated to open this month, a year before it was to host all 32 mens and womens soccer competitions. The delay has forced the Hamilton Tiger-Cats football team to use a smaller facility for the first two home games of the season. Andy Pettitte Astros Jersey .com) - Devon Johnson ran for a school record 272 yards with four touchdowns and No.LAS VEGAS, Nev. - Tony Stewart has undergone a fourth surgery on the leg he broke last year during a sprint car race in Iowa.Stewart was released from a hospital on Wednesday. He was then headed to Las Vegas to celebrate Stewart-Haas Racing teammate Kevin Harvicks championship.Stewart broke the tibia and fibula in his right leg during the Aug. 5, 2013, crash and underwent two surgeries immediately after the accident, including one to insert a metal rod inside the tibia.A third surgery last year was to close a wound on his shin. Stewart spokesman Mike Arning called Mondays surgery in Charlotte, North Carolina, the equivalent of routine maintenance.Arning said Stewart will be on crutches in Las Vegas, where he will attend an industry-wide luncheon on Thursday and the season-ending awards ceremony that will fete Harvick.Harvick won his first career championship in his first season driving for SHR, the team co-owned by Stewart. It was Stewart who lured Harvick to SHR with the promise he could win a championship driving for his good friend.Because of the surgery, Stewart will defer team owner duties to co-owner Gene Haas. SHR will have Haaas sit with Harvick at the head table and handle speaking duties, while Stewart planned to sit in the audience.ddddddddddddThe three-time NASCAR champion missed the final 15 races of last season before returning to competition in February. He walked with a noticeable limp all season, but insisted his leg felt at its best when he was in the car. Still, his performance was below-par and his 15-year winning streak ended at last months season finale. Stewart finished 25th in the final standings and missed the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship for the second consecutive year, third time since its 2004 inception.Stewart sat out three races this year following the Aug. 9 accident in which Kevin Ward Jr. was killed when he was struck by Stewarts sprint car during a dirt track race in New York.He was a shell of his former self following his return and struggled to get his performance up to par. But, he still managed to celebrate after the finale when Harvick gave Stewart-Haas Racing its second title in four years. Stewart has now won two championships as a car owner, with his 2011 title as driver/owner the first for SHR. Jerseys From China Jerseys NFL China Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Jerseys NFL China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Ecosistema Linux