Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Ecosistema Microsoft tage in shots. Lundqvist was repla

tage in shots. Lundqvist was repla

Tutto ciò che prevede l'interazione con prodotti Microsoft (Windows, Xbox, Windows Phone...)

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio venerdì 3 agosto 2018, 8:22
lw789 Guru del forum

TORONTO -- An early-morning trade by the Toronto Maple Leafs paid off immediately Saturday night as the acquisition of centre Peter Holland moved James van Riemsdyk back to his natural left wing position. Van Riemsdyk scored twice and Nikolai Kulemin picked up the game-winner as Toronto snapped a three-game losing skid with a 4-2 win over the Buffalo Sabres. The Maple Leafs (12-7-1) placed the newly acquired Holland on its top line between Phil Kessel and van Riemsdyk. Van Riemsdyk, who has spent his entire career on the wing, looked comfortable back on the left side, scoring his eighth and ninth goals of the season in the first period. The 24-year-old had been pointless in his previous five games, four of those at centre. "Im probably a little more comfortable playing there," van Riemsdyk said. "It allows me to do some different things. Being in front of the net a lot more often, thats a big part of my game obviously." At 5:45, van Riemsdyk re-directed a Cody Franson point shot to open the scoring. Then at 13:35, on a power play, van Riemsdyk re-directed another Franson shot to give Toronto a 2-0 lead. "We work on that quite a bit in practice, tipping the pucks and shooting pucks to the net," van Riemsdyk said. "We have a little bit of that chemistry where I know where the puck is going to go. Thats all you ask for as a forward is for the puck to get to the net and I just got to tip it and hopefully it goes in." Kulemin made it 3-0 at 11:49 of the second period on just his third shot on goal of the season. Mason Raymond had the other goal for the Leafs. James Reimer made 33 saves to move to 5-2-0 on the season. Jonas Enroth made 18 saves for first-career loss against the Leafs. Jamie McBain got Buffalo (5-16-1) on the board 2:15 into the third with a slap shot, which beat Reimer glove-side for his second of the season. With the Sabres trailing 3-1 in the third, tempers boiled over following a collision between John Scott and Dion Phaneuf. During the next stoppage in play, Phaneuf crosschecked Cody McCormick as the two exchanged words. Torontos Colton Orr immediately stepped in and earned himself a 10-minute misconduct. "I kind of fell a little bit," said Phaneuf, explaining the situation. "I obviously ran into (Scott), hes a big man. I was just going over to kind of talk to him a little bit and obviously McCormick came in, thats part of the game." Scott and Frazer McLaren each received 14 minutes in penalties on the play, ending their respective nights early after taking misconducts. A total of 30 minutes in penalties were handed out during the altercations. Tyler Ennis got the Sabres to within one when he one-timed a Matt Moulson feed for his third of the season past Reimer at 6:11. "We got off to a little bit of a slow start but I was more impressed with the game tonight than I was with last night," said Sabres coach, Ted Nolan. "I thought the majority of the play was in their zone the whole third period and the last part of the second period. We have some corrections we have to make and Im looking forward to doing that." Mark Fraser left the game in the first period after playing five shifts and 3:54. Post-game Randy Carlyle said Fraser suffered a lower-body injury. The Leafs defenceman has already missed 13 games this season with a knee injury. Earlier in the day, Toronto acquired Holland and Brad Staubitz from the Anaheim Ducks in exchange for defenceman Jesse Blacker and a conditional third-round draft pick. Staubitz was sent to the AHLs Toronto Marlies. Holland, a native of Caledon, Ontario, said he found out about the trade this morning then caught a flight from Boston arriving in Toronto at 3 p.m. local time. "Dave Nonis gave me a call, said they were excited to have me," Holland said. "Its obviously really exciting to be playing with JVR and Phil. Two pretty special players. So to step in to the line-up and play with those guys is pretty fun. I thought we created some chances." Notes: Toronto assigned centre Troy Bodie to the Marlies. Leafs centre Nazem Kadri served the second game of his three game suspension for his hit to the head of Minnesota Wild goaltender Niklas Backstrom and is eligible to return to Torontos line up Nov. 21. Maple Leafs defenceman Morgan Rielly was a healthy scratch for the fifth time this season. Jarell Martin Jersey . The No. 5 Aztecs held Burton, the Mountain Wests leading scorer, to 11 points, 10 below his average, in beating the Wolf Pack 73-58 on Saturday night. Wade Baldwin Jersey . LOUIS - The St. http://www.thegrizzliesofficial.com/Aut ... es-Jersey/. - Playing a road game against a division rival raises the intensity for linebacker Clay Matthews. Mike Bibby Jersey . Louis Cardinals pitcher Jaime Garcia will have surgery on his left shoulder this week and is expected to miss the rest of the season. Bryant Reeves Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla.New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Jaroslav Halaks 27 saves and a dominant second period kept the Islanders the toast of New York, as the current Metropolitan Division leaders dealt the crosstown rival Rangers a 3-0 defeat at Madison Square Garden. Anders Lee, Nikolay Kulemin and Frans Nielsen all lit the lamp during the middle session to help the Islanders close out a season-high seven-game road trip with five wins and remain ahead of Pittsburgh for the division lead.dddddddddddd The Rangers entered Tuesdays anticipated showdown with victories in 13 of their previous 14 games, but couldnt maintain the momentum as Halak outplayed Henrik Lundqvist and the Isles finished with a 44-27 advantage in shots. Lundqvist was replaced by Cam Talbot at the start of the third period after stopping 29-of-32 chances. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Torna a Ecosistema Microsoft