Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Ecosistema Microsoft the Vancouver Canucks play host to the Na

the Vancouver Canucks play host to the Na

Tutto ciò che prevede l'interazione con prodotti Microsoft (Windows, Xbox, Windows Phone...)

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio giovedì 5 luglio 2018, 5:29
lw789 Guru del forum

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - Odell Beckham Jr. cant get away from his one-handed catch.Signing memorabilia at a mall on his day off, it seemed every child and adult who walked up had a comment on the catch. Twitter remained abuzz about it, and friends and fans were still sending messages. Teammates were being asked about it on Wednesday as the Giants (3-8) turned their attention to the Jaguars (1-10) for Sundays in Jacksonville, Fla.The Giants are even trying to cash in. Their website has a photograph of Beckhams catch in a merchandise section with the come on: Grab The Gear and pictures of his No. 13 jersey for sale.Beckham has come to accept being the centre of attention in the wake of his catch, and it has given the rookie receiver some lighter moments, too.The funniest was seeing a short video shared by Major League Baseball of him catching 50 Cents ceremonial wide first pitch at a recent Mets game.That one gave me a good laugh, Beckham said.Beckham has watched his fully-extended, one-handed catch of the 43-yard pass from Eli Manning countless times over the past three days. Each time its hard for his to grasp his emotions.Words dont even really put that together, do it justice, Beckham said. It was one of those moments looking back on it and seeing the film and seeing the replay, Ive got to thank the man above. Without him, I think he caught that ball for me. Getting a perfect spiral from Manning, wearing a pair of gloves that perfectly fit his hand and have three exceptionally strong fingers and big hand also helped.Now, the goal is to put the catch behind him, move on and to keep improving his game.Beckham said he has not received any product endorsement offers in the past few days, saying if they come, they come. While his number of followers on Twitter and other social media has jumped, his life has not changed, although there was a line to see him at the mall, including kids.They were cute. They were smiling, Beckham said. They were just like, Wow, it was a great catch. It just puts a smile on my face to have an impact on kids.David Tyree, the director of player development and the man who made the Helmet Catch to key the Giants 2008 Super Bowl win, talked to Beckham about their catches.He was like, You know, it may be better than mine, Beckham said of Tyrees comparison. And Im telling him, No way, yours was in the Super Bowl. Period. Mine was just in a regular season game. I still have to give hats off to him for that.Beckham has come a long way in the last two months. After missing most of training camp and the first four games with a hamstring injury, he has emerged as a top-notch talent. He has three 100-yard games in the past four and had a career-high 10 catches against Dallas on Sunday night.I definitely set high expectations for myself, Beckham said. I definitely expected to have a good season but I didnt know that it would be going the way that it is. Its a good feeling to be able to finally put the hamstring and all the other stuff that was around it behind you and just move forward. After this past weekend, Beckham can expect to be the focal point for opposing defences.I love opportunities and I love embracing a challenge, he said. Whatever this brings, I guess I brought it on myself. You just have to deal with it.NOTES: S and defensive captain Antel Rolle was excused from practice for personal reasons. ...LB Jameel McClain, DE Mathias Kiwanuka and G Adam Snyder did not practice because of knee injuries. ...OT Geoff Schwartz (toe), LB Jacquian Williams (concussion/shoulder), OT Justin Pugh (quad) an DT Cullen Jenkins (quad) were limited in practice. ...The Giants signed former Stony Brook OT Michael Bamiro to their practice squad.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Liverpool Jersey . Claude Noel will be the man behind the bench when the team hits the ice of the MTS Centre to begin its inaugural season. Dejan Lovren Liverpool Jersey .com) - Edmonton Oilers forward Taylor Hall left Saturdays game against the Senators in the second period with a left knee injury. http://www.liverpoolgear.us/Authentic-A ... ol-Jersey/. Coming off a 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea on Saturday, Arsenal endured another demoralizing result after rallying for a 2-1 lead -- only to concede a fluke equalizer. Virgil van Dijk Jersey . -- Ricky Romeros comeback bid hit another road bump Tuesday in an ugly 18-4 Jays loss to a Detroit Tigers split squad. Dejan Lovren Jersey . - The Cleveland Indians will place centerfielder Michael Bourn on the disabled list before their opener at Oakland on March 31.(SportsNetwork.com) - A pair of teams falling back in the Western Conference playoff race square off on Wednesday night looking for key points as the Vancouver Canucks play host to the Nashville Predators. Though coming off a split of a four-game road trip, the Canucks 4-3 setback to the Tampa Bay Lightning on Monday night was their 14th in 18 games and has the club five points back of the second wild card spot. The Predators are nine points back of that final postseason berth as they have lost six of their last nine games. That includes a 5-1 setback on Tuesday night to the Edmonton Oilers, who sit last in the West. Gabriel Bourque scored the only goal of the game for the Predators, who have dropped their last two contests, and Pekka Rinne was pulled halfway through the third period after yielding five goals on 26 shots. Carter Hutton saved all four shots he faced in relief. "Its very disappointing. These are the games you absolutely want to win," said Rinne. "You have to tip your hat (to the Oilers). They played well, played hard and we didnt." It is unknown if Rinne or Hutton will get the call tonight. Rinne is 5-7-1 with a 2.87 goals against average in 15 previous meetinggs with the Canucks, while Hutton beat them the only other time he faced them by allowing just one goal on 34 shots.dddddddddddd Canucks goaltender Eddie Lack will start his 12th straight game. He has never faced the Predators and is coming off Mondays setback to the Lightning in which he yielded four goals on 30 shots. Alexandre Burrows had two goals and also assisted on Jannik Hansens short- handed tally. That gave Burrows five goals in his last four games after failing to light the lamp over his first 35 games of the season, but it hasnt translated into wins for the club. "Goals are nice, but we need to win games," Burrows said. "Id rather win 1-0 than lose 4-3 and score goals." The Canucks and Predators have split two meetings this season, with each club winning once on the road. Vancouvers 3-1 victory on Dec. 3 featured two third-period goals by Ryan Kesler, who is currently out with a sprained right knee. Nashville countered with a 2-1 triumph on Jan. 23, keyed by Hutton and a two- point night by Nick Spaling. The Canucks, who lost to the Preds for the first time in the last five meetings, have won seven of the last 10 overall in this series. Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China Womens NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Ecosistema Microsoft