Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Ecosistema Microsoft Oregon Move Rio Olympics or sto

Oregon Move Rio Olympics or sto

Tutto ciò che prevede l'interazione con prodotti Microsoft (Windows, Xbox, Windows Phone...)

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio mercoledì 4 luglio 2018, 8:24
lw789 Guru del forum

VANCOUVER -- John Tortorella was shocked by what he had witnessed, but he wasnt the only one. The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. "This is a kick in the teeth," said Tortorella "Its certainly going to take a little bit more than normal coachs speak (to get) by this game." Matt Martins goal at 10:04 of the third proved to be the winner as the Islanders rallied with seven third period goals, including four in the first 6:22. New Yorks first three goals came on power plays and its fourth came one second after another Vancouver penalty had expired. "A 3-0 deficit going into the third period, we were pretty deflated," said Martin. "The coaches came in and made it clear we didnt do enough in the second period and we didnt play for one another, and if we didnt pick up our game in the third period theyd have no problem taking guys out of the lineup and not dressing everybody." Josh Bailey, Ryan Strome, Calvin de Haan, Frans Nielsen, Anders Lee and Cal Clutterbuck also scored for the Islanders (25-33-9). "Ive never been in a game like that as far as seeing a period like that, because we were playing so well going in," said Tortorella. "In between periods, we talked about the things we needed to do to nail that game down, but we really put ourselves in a jam with some bad penalties and they gained momentum a" His voice trailed off and then he continued: "What could happen, happened. And, its been going on for a little while here, since eternity. But, somehow, weve gotta try and put it behind us." Chris Higgins, Henrik Sedin, Ryan Kesler and Chris Tanev scored for the Canucks (29-28-10), who suffered their 12th loss in the past 14 games. "We just took some bad penalties and they had some seeing-eye shots that went in and got the momentum," said Higgins. "We battled back to tie it up and they scored that fifth goal." Rookie Nicklas Jensen was in the box for New Yorks first two goals. The first penalty, a slashing infraction late in the second period, prevented a goal. But the second one was a holding call in the offensive zone. The penalties spoiled what could have been an extremely memorable night for Jensen as he recorded his first NHL point with an assist on Sedins goal. New York converted four of eight man-advantage opportunities while Vancouver was good on two of four. Islanders goaltender Evgeni Nabokov made 20 saves for the win as Eddie Lack stopped 21 shots for the Canucks. "Its was a very weird third period," said Lack. "Its not only the (penalty killers) fault, its my fault, too. I need to stop the puck and I didnt tonight." After Bailey put the Isles on the scoreboard 1:13 into the third, Strome, on a five-on-three, and de Haan scored seconds apart to create a 3-3 tie. Nielsen put the Islanders ahead 4-3 just under three minutes later as he put in a shot from the wing. The crowd let out a huge roar of relief after Tanev brought the Canucks even at 9:54 of the third. Martin, however, gave the Isles the lead only 10 seconds later on a backhand from the slot, and Lee padded New Yorks lead just a minute and 44 seconds later. A disappointed Kesler said the Canucks have to start playing like they still want to make the playoffs. "Being up 3-0 and the blowing it like that, its embarrassing," he said. Notes-Alex Burrows drew an assist on Keslers goal, earning his 300th NHL career point. a The Islanders had seven rookies in their lineup.a The Isles lost Michael Grabner, a former Canuck, to an upper-body injury late in the second period following a collision with Vancouver defenceman Tanev. a Canucks winger Zack Kassian served the second of a three-game suspensiona The game was rare in that it featured three Denmark natives - Jensen and Jannik Hansen of the Canucks and Nielsen of the Islanders. All three of them earned points. Only seven Danish players have suited up in the NHL this season. a Monday marked the ninth anniversary of the Aquilini Investment Groups purchase of the Canucks from former owner John McCaw. a Islanders defenceman Thomas Hickey is the only player to suit up for all 67 of their games this season. Blank Football Jerseys For Sale .com) - The Utah Jazz look to put an end to their five-game losing streak when the Denver Nuggets visit Salt Lake City Monday night. Danny Rose England Shirt . UEFA said Wednesday that the champions of England and France only have to include five home-trained players in their 21-man squads next season instead of the expected eight. Only one of the five players needs to be trained by the club itself. http://www.worldcup2018jerseysengland.c ... -kane.html. -- Oakland Athletics third baseman Scott Sizemore has undergone surgery on his left knee to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament. Cheap World Cup Jerseys 2018 . Inter moved five points behind fourth-place Fiorentina and eight points behind third-place Napoli, which visits relegation-threatened Sassuolo on Sunday. Kyle Walker England Jersey .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes hope they now have the leadership tandem in place to turn the franchise around.Mo Farah has insisted he is not anxious about the Zika virus and will be taking his family with him to the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro this summer. The reigning 10,000m world champion said he will be focusing on preparing for the Games rather than worrying about health problems that might arise from competing in Brazil.Before the London Olympics there was a lot of things said like they werent ready and the traffic was going to be bad and there was none of that. It was the best Olympics ever, the 33-year-old said. All I know is my family and I are all going.Farah was speaking in Eugene after winning his fifth career 10,000m race at the Prefontaine Classic on Friday.Earlier that same day an open letter, signed by 150 doctors and scientists, called on officials to move the Games over worries about the Zika virus.The letter, addressed to the World Health Organisation, expressed concern that officials are not protecting the public against the dangers posed by the virus. Concerns about the Zika virus have been raised ahead of the Rio Olympics I dont think they will do that, Farah said of moving the Games.As an athlete I dont want tto think about anything other than I am going to be racing.dddddddddddd. My first race is the 18th of August. I need to concentrate and that is it.At the end of the day, things will take care of itself.Zika can cause microcephaly, a condition in which babies are born with unusually small heads and brains. Rio Games can go on WHO said there is no need to postpone the games It has also been linked to Guillain-Barre syndrome and Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis, conditions which affect the nervous system.Nearly 1,300 babies have been born in Brazil with microcephaly since the mosquito-borne Zika began circulating last year.WHO have since rejected the idea of moving or re-arranging the timing of the Rio Olympics.They said earlier this month that the Olympics and Paralympics, set for August 5 to September 18, will take place during Brazils wintertime when there are fewer active mosquitoes and the risk of being bitten is lower. Also See: Rio Games can go on Farah wins 10,000m in Oregon Move Rio Olympics or stop it Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Ecosistema Microsoft