Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Ecosistema Microsoft single-season record of 13 GP w

single-season record of 13 GP w

Tutto ciò che prevede l'interazione con prodotti Microsoft (Windows, Xbox, Windows Phone...)

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio venerdì 29 giugno 2018, 11:02
lw789 Guru del forum

DENVER - Carlos Gonzalez is crossing his swollen left index finger that a little break can finally fix his dinged-up digit. After dealing with a finicky finger for most of the season, the Colorado Rockies All-Star outfielder was placed on the 15-day disabled list Wednesday. A difficult choice, he said, but he decided that enough was finally enough. Unable to grip the bat with the finger so inflamed, his average has dipped to .255 this season. This from a career .300 hitter. "Everybody knows Im not the same player out there," the 28-year-old Gonzalez said. "I dont think its just smart to play that way and keep hurting the team when I have teammates that are doing really good. I think this is the best option right now." To take Gonzalezs place on the roster, the Rockies recalled infielder Ryan Wheeler from Triple-A Colorado Springs. They also recalled catcher Michael McKenry from Colorado Springs and designated catcher Jordan Pacheco for assignment. The break will give Gonzalez a chance to rest not only his ailing finger, but a balky left knee thats given him trouble at times. "Deep down, he feels like this is his best shot to get healthy," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "I told him that there are four months left in the season. A couple of weeks right now to be healthy the rest of the way? That would be a good trade off." He agreed. An easy decision given the way his replacement in left field, Corey Dickerson, is swinging the bat right now. Dickerson is hitting .345 with seven homers. "A guy whos been really hot like Dickerson — I think hes the best option right now at the plate," said Gonzalez, who was bothered by a sprained right middle finger last season, playing in just 19 games after the All-Star break. "For me, Ive just got to heal and be the CarGo that everybody knows." Head trainer Keith Dugger said the plan is to simply let the finger rest for a little bit. They will also massage the digit and do "some little tricks we have." "He just needs time off from swinging — bottom line," Dugger added. "I cant give you a timeframe. I dont know if two weeks is going to be enough." Dugger said they will test out the finger in about 10 days. "If theres no improvement, you back off again," Dugger said. "If theres improvement, you move forward." Weiss remains confident that once Gonzalez gets his finger situation resolved, hell return to the form that led him to be an All-Star the last two seasons. "His track record is pretty good," Weiss said. "Hes going to hit and hes going to perform. Its just tough performing in this league, trying to work around nagging injuries." Brendan Leipsic Golden Knights Jersey . Carcillo was a little of both for New York in Game 3. Derek Stepan, Martin St. Louis, Dan Girardi and Carcillo scored goals, leading the Rangers to a 4-1 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday night. Brayden McNabb Jersey . Doug Fister allowed two runs over seven innings and Washington hit three solo homers in a 6-2 victory over the Baltimore Orioles on Wednesday night. http://www.goldenknightsproshop.com/aut ... ts-jersey/. The 41-year-old Northern Irishman has proved a perfect fit at Liverpool since taking over from Kenny Dalglish in the summer of 2012 and steered the team to an unexpected title challenge in the Premier League last season. Brayden McNabb Golden Knights Jersey . Adam Lind provided the power and rookie starter Marcus Stroman had the best start of his young career as the Blue Jays dumped the Yankees 8-3 at Rogers Centre. Stroman, making his fifth start for Toronto, allowed one earned run and three hits over a career-high eight innings. Tomas Hyka Golden Knights Jersey . He liked what he saw on Tuesday night. Not only did his team post a comeback 3-2 victory in a shootout over the Montreal Canadiens, but the rival Washington Capitals were beaten 5-1 in Buffalo.ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates -- World champion Sebastian Vettel is not finished with Formula Ones record books just yet. His dominant win in Sundays Abu Dhabi Grand Prix was his seventh in a row -- matching Michael Schumachers feat in 2004 -- and 11th of the season that leaves him 130 points ahead of his nearest rival. At 26, the Red Bull driver is the youngest four-time F1 champion. By the end of November, he could have matched two more records. With two races left, he could reach Schumachers single-season record of 13 GP wins and Alberto Ascaris long-standing record of nine consecutive race wins, although they spanned two seasons in 1952-53. "I think it is hard to put these things into perspective," Vettel said. "But its incredible to have such a strong bunch of people who believe so strongly in what they are doing." Vettel started from second on the grid, but within seconds had overtaken Red Bull teammate Mark Webber and was unchallenged after that, beating Webber by 30.8 seconds over 55 laps, and finishing 33.6 clear of Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg. "The car was flawless, it doesnt happen that often that the car responds to everything you want," Vettel said. "I am looking forward to tonight, where there will be a few drinks." Although the German had already clinched his latest F1 title at the Indian GP last weekend, he wasnt stopping there. Vettel now has 37 career race wins and looked stunned when told he had just matched Schumachers run of seven wins in a row in one campaign. "Obviously, winning is very special," Vettel said. "Seven races in a row -- every single one is tough. I remember watching Formula One as a kid (when) Michael was dominating for Ferrari." Vettel can set a single-season record with eight straight at the United States Grand Prix in two weeks time. Then, victory at the season-ending Brazilian GP a week later will see him match Ascari. "People see seven races they dont see the challenge it takes every race to nail it," Vettel added. "We got everything right, pit stops, reliability. The numbers arent that important to me but equally they make me very, very proud." Moments after winning, Vettel jogged over to his waiting parents. "I have spent most of my life racing in front of them as a kid," Vettel said. "The cars are a bit bigger now, but I am so pleased they are here to see me." Just like last weekend, Vettel celebrated the win with a few screeching doughnuts on the Yas Marina circuit. He was fined last time, but is unlikely to care too muuch.dddddddddddd Webbers last win was at the British GP in July last year and the 37-year-old never looked like making it 10 career wins. The Australian has never been known for his pure speed and made a poor start, allowing Vettel and then Rosberg to pass him. "The start wasnt great and Nico got an unbelievable start," Webber said. "I would have liked the win, but I matched my best result here. There are plenty of Aussie fans here so thank you." Overall it was a good day for Mercedes in the battle with Ferrari for second place in the constructors championship. "Our aim for the weekend was to be best of the rest," Rosberg said. "I was very happy to hear that we took some more points from them." Red Bull has already won the constructors title with 513 points. Mercedes is next with 334 points to Ferraris 323. "The most important thing is to finish second in the constructors championship, not only financially but also motivationally for the team," Rosberg said. Force India driver Paul di Resta finished sixth ahead of Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton and Ferraris Felipe Massa. Qualifying and the race itself are held at twilight here, allowing the track to cool and the drivers to avoid the stifling daytime heat. Kimi Raikkonens day proved even more difficult with the Finn retiring on lap one with suspension damage. "The Caterham only touched a little bit the front wheel, but the angle was so bad it damaged my suspension," Raikkonen said. The 2007 world champion threatened not to race at all because Lotus has not paid his wages all year. Then he qualified fifth only to be demoted to the back of the grid after his car failed a post-qualifying inspection because of an illegal floor. As Vettel pulled away, Webber complained over race radio that his KERS power-boosting system was not working properly, costing him valuable seconds as Grosjean pressured him. Vettels lead was so commanding that he could take his first pit stop and still come out comfortably ahead of the chasing pack. With 10 laps to go, Alonso went off the track after nearly colliding with Vergnes Toro Rosso. Stewards investigated whether he stayed within the track limits but cleared the Spaniard after the race. Alonso has not won a race since the Spanish GP in May, but with Raikkonen out, he consolidated his second place in the drivers standings. However, when Alonso looks at the points -- Vettel has 347 to his 217 -- he will realize just how badly he was beaten this season, having failed to beat Vettel by just three points last year. Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Torna a Ecosistema Microsoft