Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Ecosistema Microsoft them in it and took it through overtime

them in it and took it through overtime

Tutto ciò che prevede l'interazione con prodotti Microsoft (Windows, Xbox, Windows Phone...)

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio venerdì 22 giugno 2018, 5:54
lw789 Guru del forum

SAN ANTONIO -- Marcos Maidana overpowered heavily favoured Adrien Broner to take the WBA welterweight championship, knocking him down twice in a unanimous decision Saturday night at the Alamodome. The target of heavy trash talking leading up to the fight, Maidana was dominant in handing the brash Broner his first loss in 28 bouts. After the judges scores of 115-110, 116-109 and 117-109 were announced in favour of the Argentine star, Broner ran out of the ring. "I had to show a lot of heart to win this fight," Maidana said. "I did what I had to do to win." Broner is nicknamed "The Problem," but Maidana (35-3) had the answer with power that the three-time world champion had never faced before. With the victory, Maidana set up a possible fight against Keith Thurman. On the undercard, Thurman stopped Jesus Soto Karass in the ninth round. Maidana left little question of what he wanted to do, landing 231 of 663 power punches while connecting on only 38 jabs. The power stunned the confident Broner, who was unable to use the fluid counter-punching that had resulted in 22 knockouts. "Ill tell you one thing, make a rematch," Broner said. "I dont need a warm-up fight. I want a rematch," Maidana staggered Broner early in the opening round with an overhand right to the back of the head, causing the Cincinnati fighter to stumble trying to regain his footing. Broner attempted to wrap up Maidana as Broner attempted to wrestle free to land more power punches. Maidana spent the entire opening round charging at Broner, trapping him against the ropes and throwing powerful combinations. Maidana sent Broner tumbling into the ropes early in the second round with a lunging left hook to the chin. After a standing eight count, Broner charged and wrapped up Maidanas upper legs in an attempt to recover. Maidana landed 57 punches in the opening two rounds to only 13 for Broner, according to Showtime. Broner regained his balance after the second round, spending the next five rounds trading punches and clenches before Maidana regained control. "Broner is a very good puncher," Maidana said. "Hes a very good boxer, very good puncher. Yes, I felt his blows." Maidana floored Broner in the eighth round with a left to the midsection and an overhand right. After a standing eight count, Broner again went to the canvas after taking a head-butt to the jaw. Amid heavy booing, Broner remained on the canvas and in a corner for about 3 minutes before returning to action. In the ninth round, Maidana again stunned Broner, unleashing combination after combination that Broner was struggling to avoid. Broner again regained his feet in the 10th round, but was only able to exchange blows with Maidana the remainder of the fight. "I dont think he was on today," said Broners trainer, Mike Stafford. "I thought it was a little closer than (the judges) had it, but I just dont think he was on tonight." On the undercard, Thurman (22-0) stunned Soto Karass (28-9-3) with a left hook to the chin that had the Mexican fighter out on his feet. Defenceless, Soto Karass took four more heavy blows before the referee stopped the bout. Soto Karass caught Thurman with an overhand right to the chin in the opening minute of the bout, staggering the Clearwater, Fla., fighter. Soto Karass followed it with another crushing right, but Thurman withstood the flurry and delivered his own staggering shots to the body and head to close the round. "He made me bring it out from round one," Thurman said. "He was ready Round 1. I was dilly dallying in Round 1 and he turned the lights on and woke me up." Earlier, Leo Santa Cruz (26-0-1) successfully defended his WBC super bantamweight championship, unanimously outpointing Cesar Seda. The judges scored the bout 116-111, 115-112, 117-110 for Santa Cruz, who landed 43 per cent of his power punches in handing Seda his second loss in 27 fights. Also, Beibut Shumenov stopped Tomas Kovacs in the third round to retain his WBA super light-heavyweight championship. Shumenov, from Kazakhstan, improved to 14-1. Kovacs, from Slovakia, dropped to 23-1. Minkah Fitzpatrick Dolphins Jersey . -- Two-time AL Cy Young Award winner Johan Santana agreed Tuesday to a minor league contract with the Baltimore Orioles as he tries to come back from the second major operation on his left shoulder. Dan Marino Jersey . She was 30. The former British No. 1 died peacefully surrounded by family and friends, the Womens Tennis Association said on its website. The Kyiv-born Baltacha, who represented Britain at the 2012 London Olympics, was diagnosed with the illness in January, two months after retiring from tennis and only weeks after she married her long-time coach Nino Severino. http://www.shopdolphinsauthenticnfl.com ... -Jersey/.C. -- Colin Kaepernick raced into the end zone, then pretended to rip open his shirt with both hands imitating Cam Newtons Superman touchdown celebration. Miami Dolphins Jerseys . Tyutin has missed the last nine games with an ankle injury which occurred while playing for Russia at the Olympics. The top-two defenceman has four goals and 20 assists, 30 penalty minutes and a plus-6 rating in 53 games with Columbus this season. Custom Miami Dolphins Jerseys . Wiggins, a 6-foot-8, 200-pound forward who plays his first exhibition game on Wednesday against Pitt State, was the top prospect in the class of 2013.SUNRISE, Fla. - Roberto Luongo helped the Florida Panthers rally for a win. Vincent Trocheck and Brandon Pirri scored in a shootout to lift the Florida Panthers past the Ottawa Senators 3-2 on Tuesday night. Trocheck also scored in regulation and Sean Bergenheim scored a goal for the Panthers. Luongo made 37 saves. "Some nights you see the puck better than others, and tonight was one of those nights," Luongo said. Clarke MacArthur and Mark Stone scored for the Senators and Robin Lehner stopped 39 shots. Trocheck moved the puck back and forth in front of Lehner before slipping it past him in the shootout. "Thats my go-to move," said Trocheck, who scored his third goal of the season since making his NHL debut on March 6. "Luckily theres no video of me doing it in the NHL. I pull that move almost 90 per cent of the time." Kyle Turris scored in the shootout for Ottawa, but Luongo turned aside attempts by Jason Spezza and made a glove save on Milan Michalek to seal the win. "We go over every shootout before the game. That was one of his moves he likes to make, and as soon as he brought it to his backhand, I just slid hard knowing he was going to try and put it over my glove," Luongo said. The Panthers snapped a three-game losing streak. The Senators have lost nine of 10. "Goaltending was on display tonight," Senators coach Paul MacLean said. "Both goaltenders dictated the game and what the result was going to be." Three goals were scored in the final four minutes of the second, two by Florida. Trailing 2-0, the Panthers scored two goals 23 seconds apart. Bergenheim made it 2-1 wwhen his one-timer from the bottom of the right circle hit the post and went in at 17:32.dddddddddddd. Trocheck tied the score at 2. He took a pass from Scottie Upshall in front and his wrist shot beat Lehner on the glove side at 17:55. Aside from that lapse to end the second, Lehner was solid in goal. "We had a few minutes in the second where we got away from our structure a bit, and they capitalized," Lehner said. "We regrouped in the third and played solid." The Senators went ahead 2-0 on MacArthurs power-play goal. Patrick Wiercioch fired a shot from above the left circle and MacArthur was able to tip it past Luongo at 16:11 of the second. Ottawa took a 1-0 lead in the second period on the goal by Stone. Stone took a pass from Erik Karlsson low in the left circle. His wrist shot got past Luongo at 11:34. It was the second goal of the season for Stone, who was recalled from AHL Binghamton for the second time this season on March 23. Luongos play even impressed the Senators. "You could tell he was in a zone tonight," Turris said. "We gave them those quick ones (in the second) to tie it and let them back in it. ... Luongo made some unbelievable saves to keep them in it and took it through overtime." Bergenheim thought he had a goal in the first period but officials blew the whistle before the puck hit the net. NOTES: MacArthur has 10 points (four goals, six assists) during a seven-game streak against the Panthers. ... Senators forward Bobby Ryan missed his second consecutive game with a lower-body injury. ... Panthers forward Jesse Winchester returned after missing eight games with a lower-body injury. Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

Torna a Ecosistema Microsoft