Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Ecosistema Apple ith Raonic forced to finally go through on hi

ith Raonic forced to finally go through on hi

Tutto ciò che prevede l'interazione con prodotti Apple (Mac, iPhone, iPad...)

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio lunedì 9 luglio 2018, 11:03
lw789 Guru del forum

PHILADELPHIA -- Ryan Howard and Cody Asche homered, and A.J. Burnett threw six solid innings to lead the Philadelphia Phillies over the Washington Nationals 7-2 on Saturday night. Jimmy Rollins had four hits and Marlon Byrd doubled and drove in a pair of runs for Philadelphia. The Phillies won for just the third time in 11 games against the Nationals. Adam LaRoche and Zach Walters homered for Washington. The game was delayed for 24 minutes because of heavy rain, lightning and thunder after the sixth. Burnett didnt return after the weather cleared, having thrown 93 pitches. Burnett (2-1) gave up one run on three hits while striking out seven and walking two. The right-hander had seven strikeouts to up his career total to 2,215, moving past Jim Palmer into 52nd all-time. Tanner Roark (2-1) had the poorest start of his two-year career, allowing seven runs on seven hits in four-plus innings. The runs and innings were career-worsts for Roark, who was making his 11th major league start. Howard started the trouble for Roark by hitting an opposite-field, three-run homer in the first. The home run snapped Roarks scoreless streak at 18 innings. Asche connected for a solo shot in the second to make it 4-0. Carlos Ruizs RBI double in the fourth and Byrds two-run single in the fifth gave Philadelphia a 7-0 cushion. LaRoche homered in the sixth. He continued to have success off Burnett, raising his average to .400 (10-for-25) with two homers and six RBIs against the right-hander. LaRoche, who has been slowed by a quadriceps injury, was lifted after hitting the homer. Walters, pinch-hitting in the seventh, homered off Mario Hollands with two outs. 7-2. All three of the rookies hits this season are homers. NOTES: Phillies LHP Cole Hamels (0-2, 6.75) has been scratched from his scheduled start on Sunday because of the flu. Hamels will start Tuesday against Toronto. RHP Roberto Hernandez (1-1, 5.74) now will oppose Nationals LHP Gio Gonzalez (3-1, 3.25) in the conclusion of the three-game series. ... Former Phillies closer Brad Lidge threw out the ceremonial first pitch. Lidge converted all 48 of his save opportunities during Philadelphias 2008 World Series season. ... Third-base umpire Jim Reynolds left the game after the first inning due to an undisclosed illness and was replaced by Toby Basner. ... Rollins had been hitless in his last 11 at-bats. Custom AS Roma Jerseys . Gaborik was acquired in a trade with Columbus on Wednesday and skated on the top line with centre Anze Kopitar and right-winger Justin Williams. "We created some things," said Gaborik, who logged 16:38 of ice time. Cengiz Under Jersey . "Uuufff," was all shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria could come up with after Stantons latest mammoth shot. http://www.asromafcstore.com/gregoire-d ... ma-jersey/. At this rate, the Flyers captain is set to be remembered more for a fantastic finish. Kevin Strootman Jersey . As the schedule flipped from November to December, they would go on to drop five straight, falling six games below the .500 mark before a franchise-altering trade turned them into an unrecognizable team. Lorenzo Pellegrini Jersey . He was 40. Firefighters were called about 11 a.m. Friday because Brown was unresponsive at his home near the Inner Harbor, fire spokesman Battalion Chief Kevin Cartwright said. He said Brown was dead when firefighters arrived.MELBOURNE, Australia -- Milos Raonic began his Australian Open with a 7-6 (2), 6-1, 4-6, 6-2 defeat of Spains Daniel Gimeno-Traver on Tuesday to reach the second round in sweltering temperatures. Raonic, the 11th seed from Thornhill, Ont., was tested for nearly two and a half hours in the demanding heat that hovered just above 40 C. The heat was even too much for one of the ball kids, who had to leave the court in the middle of the match. Raonic finally put away the victory on his fifth match point against an opponent ranked 77th in a first-time meeting. "The heat was not a problem, but I struggled with a gusting wind, it was moving all around," said Raonic. "I also struggled to get back after losing my serve twice in the first set. I was very disappointed with that. "But I feel Im doing a lot of stuff better on returns, I can give myself opportunities this way." Canadian qualifier Frank Dancevic felt the heat as he was treated on court trailing 4-2 in the second set before eventually going down to Frances Benoit Paire 7-6 (14-12), 6-3, 6-4. Dancevic said he started feeling faint and was stretched out on court with a doctor, trainers and ambulance personnel in attendance. But the Niagara Falls, Ont., native recovered and soldiered on, wisely donning a white cap and finishing the match. "I went to black for a while," said Dancevic. "But it may have seemed longer to me than it was. It was really hot, I dont think we should be playing tennis in this kind of heat." Raonic took the victory with 21 aces, striking 48 winners and breaking on 7-of-20 chances. The 23-year-old was frustrated as he triedd to close out the contest but finally got the job done when he broke the Spaniards serve.dddddddddddd Hell join compatriots Eugenie Bouchard, from Montreal, and Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil, who won their first-round matches on Monday. "The Canadians are putting themselves into good position: Frank (Dancevic) did good going through qualies, Vesek is playing well from the start of the season and Genie has been playing well also," said Raonic. Raonic will next take on Romanian Victor Hanescu, who defeated Polands Peter Gojowczyk 7-6 (5), 7-6 (5), 6-3. Raonic has a 1-1 record in the series, losing their first match in a Toronto first round. "My coach (Ivan Ljubicic, who stands 5-1 in that series) has played him a few times," said Raonic. "I know Victors game, I know what to expect. "There wont be any big changes." Raonic and Gimeno-Traver struggled to adjust to the conditions in the 46-minute opening set. Raonic emerged 4-4 after three consecutive breaks of serve before finally getting an edge on Gimeno-Traver. As the set wound into the tiebreaker Raonic took command, leading 5-1 on his way to setting up four set points and converting the first with an ace. Raonic, who reached the fourth round in Melbourne in 2011 and 2013, swept the second set 6-1, but was caught out in the third as Gimeno-Traver got on the scoreboard. But Raonic re-asserted himself in the fourth, earning a 5-2 lead and reaching his first three set points. Forehand errors spoiled the quick winning scenario, with Raonic forced to finally go through on his fifth try as Gimeno-Traver sent a backhand return wide down the line. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Hoodies ' ' '

Torna a Ecosistema Apple