Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Ecosistema Apple g 38 goals in 67 appearances for D

g 38 goals in 67 appearances for D

Tutto ciò che prevede l'interazione con prodotti Apple (Mac, iPhone, iPad...)

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio lunedì 9 luglio 2018, 9:14
lw789 Guru del forum

MONTREAL - The Raptors have made their eight-game exhibition slate look easy, for whatever thats worth. With Fridays 83-80 win over the Knicks in Montreal, Toronto closed out the pre-season with a record of 7-1, matching the franchise record for most exhibition victories and ensuring theyll finish camp with the leagues best record this fall. What does it all mean? Nothing, Dwane Casey said following his teams pre-season finale at the Bell Centre. Not one hill of beans. Exhibition, you can take this record and - I cant say what I want to say. But you can do whatever you want with the [stat sheet], because exhibition doesnt mean anything except for our conditioning and our timing and our rhythm that it gave us. Indeed, exhibition success is difficult to measure and theres no telling how it may translate to the real games. The last and only other time the Raptors have tallied seven pre-season wins was in 2006, just ahead of one of the franchises best campaigns which ultimately resulted in a division title. Last year they went 6-1 - their last game was canceled on account of a slippery court in Milwaukee - before starting the season 6-12. The lesson here: youre not likely to find much correlation between fall results and regular season success. Good teams, especially those with returning players, tend to excel year round, but there are always outliers at this point in the year. Going into Fridays action, the list of teams just below Toronto in exhibition standings included Cleveland, Golden State and Houston. No surprise there. It also included Detroit, New Orleans and Utah. So, who knows? We dont get a trophy for this? Raptors general manager Masai Ujiri joked. I think its the coaches time, its the players time, he continued. I think these guys have done a good job in preparing. I call it preparing. Its tough for us. I stay away, go to Europe to scout and get involved in other things just because you want to get down to it right away. Were here, a week out. And the reason why the Raptors feel good about where theyre at, just days before Wednesdays season opener, has almost nothing to do with wins and losses. Weve got a lot of guys from last year so we really dont have to figure out too many things, said DeMar DeRozan, who led Toronto with 15 points in Fridays exhibition finale. I think its mainly for the new guys to get implemented with our system on both ends. Its not too hard at all. As promised, Casey used Fridays contest to extend the minutes of his regulars, hoping to get them in rhythm and get comfortable in a more conventional rotation. One of his starters, Jonas Valanciunas, learned an early-season lesson courtesy of his defensive minded head coach. The third-year centre was beat on three box-outs in the opening five minutes, each resulting in an offensive rebound for Samuel Dalembert, before he was pulled and spent the rest of the half on the bench. Whatever message was sent at intermission, it was received in the third quarter when a noticeably more aggressive Valanciunas scored nine of his 13 points and added three boards. As a team, the Raptors held New York to 15 per cent shooting in the frame, besting them 14-7 on the glass and outscoring the visitors 25-11. As for those newcomers DeRozan referenced, they looked ready to start the new campaign on Friday. James Johnson was held without a point, on two shots, but earned praise from Casey after the game for his defence on Knicks star Carmelo Anthony. Casey called it his best game of the pre-season. Lou Williams did what he does best, knocking down a pair of big fourth-quarter shots and finishing with 12 points off the bench. Their first real test will come on Wednesday, following four days of practice and preparation, when they host the Hawks to open the franchises 20th season. Like a second home Le Nord Cest Nous, read advertisements situated throughout the city of Montreal, a French translation of the Raptors popular marketing slogan We The North. That message has resonated here, like it has in Toronto, throughout Canada and within the teams locker room. Fridays sellout crowd at the Bell Centre, like the packed house in Vancouver earlier this fall, served as a reminder that the Raptors are well on their way to being adopted as the countrys team, if they havent already. Its been huge, Casey said of the support his team has received throughout the Great White North. The pride that I see around the country for basketball, for the Raptors has been unbelievable. Part of the NBA Canada Series, the Raptors played their third pre-season game in Montreal. Along with Halifax, it’s the only Canadian city outside of Toronto to host three exhibition contests. DeRozan has made all three trips, first as a sophomore in 2010 and then again a couple years later. Its great, the Raptors all-star guard said of the atmosphere. Just coming off the season that we had last year and the success, just to come back around and be in Montreal, just to get that support in a different part of Canada definitely means a lot. I think We The North gives the country some pride and a good feeling about the Raptors, Casey added. Now we have to do our part in continuing to compete at a high level and I think its the way we do compete. Winning is important but I think people appreciate how hard our guys play, how we play defence, how we share the basketball and play together. I think thats a great lesson for the future of basketball in Canada. Respect for Nash Canada basketball took a hit late Thursday evening when the Los Angeles Lakers announced that Victorias Steve Nash has been ruled out for this coming season with a back injury that likely spells the end to his brilliant 18-year career. That said, the news did give Canadians and folks around the basketball universe an opportunity to pause, look back and appreciate everything the future Hall-of-Famer did as a pioneer for the sport in this country and one of the premier point guards to ever play the game. Its sad, Casey said of the two-time MVPs likely retirement. But hes done so much good; its hard to get sad for Steve because hes meant so much to Canadian basketball, to the NBA period. Hes the prototypical point guard that you teach your point guards to be like. We shouldnt be sad. Casey remembers his days coaching in Seattle - an assistant with the SuperSonics - when Nash used to come down to workout with Gary Payton, an iconic point guard of the previous generation. Ive known him for a long time, said the Raptors coach. Nothing but love and respect for his game. Nashs resume is undeniable. An eight-time all-star, the 40-year-old is third on the NBAs all-time assists list and has appeared in more post-season games than any other player without a ring in history. Amazingly, he was at the helm of the leagues best offence for nine straight years, on two different teams. The way that Phoenix [team] played, Casey said, that style of play was unique because of him. I think a lot of people tried to emulate that style of freewheeling, up and down basketball but unless you have a Steve Nash its very difficult to play that style of basketball. Hes been an unbelievable player, Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry echoed. Hes done a great job for basketball in general. He kind of changed the way people look at smaller guards. Dallas Goedert Jersey . Adam LaRoche will take that. "I like our position in the standings and I like how our team is playing," LaRoche said after Washington swept a day-night doubleheader from the Cubs on Saturday. Josh Sweat Jersey . However, Therrien added that Galchenyuks status for next Wednesdays game against the Detroit Red Wings is questionable. Galchenyuk has been out since Jan. 6 with a broken right hand. http://www.eaglespromart.com/dallas-goe ... es-jersey/. The Jets have now won three straight at home and four of the last five at the MTS Centre. After a scoreless first period, Brad Marchand scored his first goal in eight games eight seconds into the second. Avonte Maddox Jersey . Here is a look at all the moves through the first week of NHL Free Agency. The most significant deals will get the full Numbers Game column treatment, like these:Briere-for-Parenteau trade. Avonte Maddox Eagles Jersey .Former NBA forward Morris Peterson has been added to TSNs Toronto Raptors broadcast team.PHILADELPHIA - Toronto FC has pulled off its complicated striker swap.Jermain Defoe reportedly passed a medical in Sunderland on Wednesday. And two sources with knowledge of the deal said Black Cats striker Jozy Altidore will become a Toronto FC player.The U.S. international, who has agreed to terms, is due in Toronto on Thursday for a medical with a contract signing to follow if all goes well.There was no official word from either club or Major League Soccer as of Wednesday evening.Altidore had to go through the MLS allocation process designed to regulate the return of U.S. internationals or certain other players to the North American league — although the rules have been somewhat fluid recently when the players involved have star power.Toronto currently stands sixth on the list, behind the Montreal Impact, San Jose Earthquakes, Colorado Rapids, Chicago Fire and Houston Dynamo.Thats not a barrier if the clubs above elect to pass on Altidore, given their current roster and his high salary cost. They can retain their position in the allocation ladder by simply standing aside.Teams can also trade their position in the allocation rankings.But in a league that sticks its finger into every pie, there may have been concern about Altidore joining fellow U.S. international star Michael Bradley north of the border.Altidore, a New Jersey native, made his pro debut in 2006 at just 16 with the New York Red Bulls — the same franchise that lost its marquee player, Thierry Henry, to retirement in the off-season.With the arrival of a second team in the Big Apple in the form of expansion New York City FC, there is incentive for the league to ensure that the Red Bulls remain vibrant.Defoe was just part of the Sunderland deal. Torontos goal was to swap strikers with cash coming back to Canada to help fund the acquisition of other players.A source said Toronto had its eye on two possible attacking midfielders currently playing in Europe.Juventus Sebastian Giovinco, out of contract at the end of the season, was reportedly one target. But he has been linked to a move to Monaco.Toronto FC coach Greg Vanney, in Philadelphia with other club officials for Thursdays MLS SuperDraft, said he had asked to stay out of the blow-by-blow developments of the Defoe-Altidore deal..ddddddddddddonestly, this thing changes every 15 minutes, he told The Canadian Press on Wednesday. I really truly dont know exactly where it is at this moment.Were hoping something get sorted out sooner rather than later, he added. The cloudiness is enough already for me.Unlike North American wheeling and dealings where contracts move with the player, soccer transactions outside MLS require both clubs to strike an agreement and for the player (s) involved to agree to terms with the new club.It is less complicated if the player is out of contract, which is not the case with Defoe or Altidore. A source said the Sunderland deal was not Defoes first choice. The former Tottenham and West Ham player preferred another deal on the table — its believed he had wanted to land with a London-area team.The presence of Sunderland manager Gus Poyet, a former Tottenham player and assistant manager, may have tipped the scales — along with the clubs reported willingness to keep Defoes rich paycheque coming.Sunderland (3-7-11) currently stands 16th in the Premier League, just two positions and a single point above the drop zone.With 18 goals in 21 games, Sunderland needs scoring help. Only Aston Villa, with 11 goals in 21 games, has scored less in Englands top tier.While the 25-year-old Altidore had a fine scoring record in the Netherlands prior to joining Sunderland, England has proved a different story.A Sky Sports graphic notes that Defoe has 124 goals in 391 Premier League games for a strike rate of one goal every 3.1 games. In contrast, Altidore has two goals in 68 games for a strike rate of one in 34.Adding spice to the proposed swap is U.S. national team coach Juergen Klinsmann, who told SI.com that while it was Altidores decision, he would rather the striker stay in Europe because I think hes a Champions League player. He has that potential, the talent to do so.Now if there is no solution in Europe for him, if the next solution for him is MLS, thats totally cool with me. I have no problem with that.Altidore has 25 goals in 76 appearances for the U.S. national team.He joined Sunderland in July 2013 for six million pounds (C$10.9 million) after scoring 38 goals in 67 appearances for Dutch club AZ Alkmaar.___Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter. White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

Torna a Ecosistema Apple