Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Ecosistema Apple four other skiers in the 50k an

four other skiers in the 50k an

Tutto ciò che prevede l'interazione con prodotti Apple (Mac, iPhone, iPad...)

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio giovedì 28 giugno 2018, 8:50
lw789 Guru del forum

Lewis Hamilton says he has been left bemused by criticism of his performances - and lifestyle - in 2016. After claiming his third pole in five races for Sundays Spanish GP, the Mercedes driver launched a robust defence of his form after suggestions from some quarters of the media that he may have allowed his focus to drop since winning a third world title last year.Nico Rosberg has won all four of this seasons opening races, but Hamiltons title defence has been afflicted by a series of reliability problems and first-corner collisions. Conclusions from Spanish GP qualifyingWhen you look at the season so far I had two poles and two [grand prix] where I didnt have a qualifying session because I had two failures, now another pole, and issues have got in the way [at other times], yet people would say Im not focused, Hamilton said. Lewis Hamilton takes pole position for the Spanish GP, edging team mate Nico Rosberg into second Its just a strange conclusion that a grown up would come to because its clearly not the case. Every time Ive been in the car and had the opportunity Ive performed.The first three races I didnt have a full car [after first-corner contact], so I did the best job with what I had and I think the last race [in Russia] was great considering where I came from [10th]. So its very early days to say those kind of things. My performance, Im very, very happy with it and today is another showing of that. I rest my case.Hamilton declined to comment on wild rumours he could even take a year out from F1 in 2017, simply stating: I generally let my results do the talking. Lewis on pole as Bulls shock Lewis Hamilton on pole in Barcelona The Britons results in the opening stages of the Barcelona weekend had suggested he might struggle to beat Rosberg to one of the most crucial poles of the whole season, before he spectacularly turned the situation around mid-way through qualifying.He topped Q2 by 0.6 seconds and then, despite making an error on his first flying lap in the final stage, beat Rosberg by nearly three tenths of a second to claim his 52nd career pole.Hamilton though reckons a front-row place would have been in jeopardy had mechanics not cured his set-up problems from Friday practice. Lewis Hamilton discusses a difficult 2016 season so far and his F1 future with Sky F1s Martin Brundle When you are doing practice it is about building blocks. Its one step at a time, he explained. P1 you dont want to make too many changes because track temperature is always different when you get to P2. When youre making those changes its like chasing your tail. Then you discover something and the next day its completely different.Youre kind of at a loss - you dont know what foot youre going to be starting on the next day. But I got in the car this morning with a good frame of mind, I know the engineers and mechanics worked hard overnight, and I got in and immediately the car was underneath me, which was a relief.If it hadnt been there is no way Id have been in the position Im in right now. I wouldnt have been on the front row and Id have potentially struggled to be on the second row. So thats a great feeling when you do muddle through the maze and come out the right end.On a track where 19 of the previous 25 races have been won from the front of the grid, Hamilton said pole was the only option to kick-start his attempts to reign in Rosberg.All I know is that its going to be hard work [in the race], he added. Nicos going to be fast. Tyres, strategy, all these different things are going to come into play. Watch the Spanish GP live on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up underway at 11.30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Also See: Qualifying report: Hamilton on pole Conclusions from qualifying Kyle Lauletta Giants Jersey . Catch the game on TSN starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. You can also listen to all the action live on TSN 1050 at 7pm et. The Knicks are two games behind the Atlanta Hawks for the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference race. B.J. Hill Jersey . You can listen to the game live on TSN Radio 690 in Montreal or on TSN.ca/Montreal. Also, TSN.ca features live streaming of the post-game news conferences from the Bell Centre. The Rangers grabbed a 3-1 lead in the Eastern Conference Final after Sundays 3-2 overtime victory against the visiting Habs. http://www.giantsauthenticshop.com/Yout ... ts-Jersey/. This time, Tebow was in a groove the entire second half -- not just in the waning minutes -- and his teammates on defence were getting gobbled up. Saquon Barkley Jersey . - A pitch clock will be used this season during minor league games at Triple-A and Double-A, but it has been ruled out for the major leagues this year. Kyle Lauletta Jersey . -- Slugger Jose Abreu, All-Star left-hander Chris Sale and closer Matt Lindstrom are on the disabled list.CALGARY -- Canadas cross-country ski team is poised to make Olympic history next month. While Canadian women have stood on the Olympic podium in the sport, a Canadian man never has. Led by Alex Harvey of St-Ferreol-les-Neiges, Que., and Devon Kershaw of Sudbury, Ont., that drought could end on the Psekhako Ridge in Sochi, Russia. The hard goal of Canadas cross-country team is to claim at least two medals in Sochi. Its the men who have the best chance at winning them this time. "I really feel if this team doesnt get two medals Ill feel a bit of disappointment or maybe we did something wrong," Canadian head coach Justin Wadsworth said. "That doesnt mean were incapable of four or five medals. "This is an amazing team. We could do better than two medals. We could blow other teams out of the water if everything comes together." The 11 skiers wholl represent Canada in Sochi were introduced Tuesday at an elementary school with six being present for the announcement. Harvey, Kershaw, Ivan Babikov of Canmore, Alta., Daria Gaiazova of Banff, Alta., and Perianne Jones of Almonte, Ont., were in Europe and en route to a World Cup event in Poland. Chandra Crawford and Jesse Cockney of Canmore, Torontos Lenny Valjas, Graeme Killick of Fort McMurray, Alta., Heidi Widmer of Banff and Emily Nishikawa of Whitehorse will join their teammates in Italy next week for pre-Games training. Cockney, Killick, Widmer and Nishikawa claimed their Olympic berths at last weeks trials in Canmore. They, along with Valjas, will make their Olympic debuts while the rest of the team has previous Games experience. Harvey won two races and finished in the medals four times in this seasons Tour de Ski, which is a gruelling series of 10 races spread over 16 days and three countries. Harvey and Kershaw finished first and second, respectively, in the series opening race. "I feel like our team is in a really good place," Wadsworth said. "We started out slowly this year. The results werent good early and weve built and built. I feel like were in a place where were building still in confidence. We havent peaked out in any way shape or form. "I feel like the whole team is starting to rise and its how we wanted to time it." Wadsworth is married to Canadas Beckie Scott, whose bronze at the 2002 Winter Games was eventually upgraded to gold when two Russians ahead of her were disqualified for doping. Scott was the first North American woman to win an Olympic medal in cross-country skiing. Scott and Sara Renner combined for team sprint silver in 2006 before Scott retired. Canadas cross-country skiers were shut out of the medals at the 2010 Winter Games in Vancouver and Whistler, B.C., although the men posted seven top-10 finishes. Harvey and Kershaw were fourth in the team sprint and Babikov fifth in the 30-kilometre event. Kershaw was fifth and an aggonizing half a second from the podium in the 50-kilometre event.dddddddddddd Harvey and Kershaw won world championship gold in 2011 in the team sprint. The mens sprints are fertile ground for Canada, but Babikov is also a contender in distance events. Those three and Valjas also give the Canadian squad a strong mens relay team. Medal prospects are thinner on the womens side, although Gaiazova and Jones won World Cup bronze in a team sprint in Sochi last year. Crawford, the 2006 Olympic womens sprint champion, is a wildcard. The womens sprint Feb. 11 will be a skate-ski race again as it was in 2006. The womens sprint in 2010 was a classic race and not Crawfords forte. The 30-year-old is more in her element in skating races than in classic, the striding technique requiring more finesse and less power. But Crawford has struggled first with injuries and then burnout since 2006, to the point where she cut her 2012-13 European racing season short and returned to Canmore. She trained on her own last summer instead of joining the national team at training camps. The 30-year-old isnt shouldering the same weight of expectation she did prior to 2010. "Its so different than Vancouver. Its not our Games. We have to . . . there was more of a have-to feeling," Crawford said. "Just the amount of interest was hard to process as well. "This feels like a real gift and I really appreciate the opportunity." Cockney is the first athlete of Inuit descent on the Olympic cross-country team since sisters Sharon and Shirley Firth raced in their fourth Winter Games in 1984. Cockneys father, Angus, is Inuit. Cockney was born in Yellowknife and learned to ski there before his family moved to Canmore. "Its great to have a strong connection to distinct people," the 26-year-old said. "You kind of feel a little bit more unique and for sure a different experience growing up. "My dad was a cross-country skier at a high level when he was younger and he got my sister and I involved when we were quite young. We had ski trails behind our house when we lived in Yellowknife all the way to the nordic centre. "A lot of dark, cold days in Yellowknife, cross-country skiing in the middle of winter, but that hardened us up and made us stronger." Killick beat decorated Paralympian Brian McKeever out for a spot on the Olympic squad by winning the 30-kilometre event and finishing second to McKeever in the 15k at trials. McKeever was eighth in the 30k. McKeever, from Canmore, is a legally blind skier and winner of 10 Paralympic medals who qualified for Canadas 2010 Olympic team. He was poised to become the first Paralympian to compete in a Winter Olympics, but the teams coaches decided to enter four other skiers in the 50k and not McKeever. The 2014 Olympic cross-country ski competition opens Feb. 8 with the womens 15k race. Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Ecosistema Apple