Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Ecosistema Apple a wicked deflection and found its way past g

a wicked deflection and found its way past g

Tutto ciò che prevede l'interazione con prodotti Apple (Mac, iPhone, iPad...)

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio martedì 26 giugno 2018, 5:18
lw789 Guru del forum

NEW YORK, N.Y. - Geno Smith still thinks of himself as the New York Jets starting quarterback. Until hes told otherwise. Smiths up-and-down rookie season ended with four solid games as the Jets finished 8-8, but out of the playoffs. Both coach Rex Ryan and general manager John Idzik have said that while Smith improved greatly, they will wait until they see whos on the roster in a few months before considering their starters at any position. "It motivates me," Smith told The Associated Press on Friday. "I know Rex, and he knows how to push my buttons. Im definitely going to go into this season as I always do: with a chip on my shoulder with that edge." Smith was in midtown Manhattan serving fans from an ice cream truck as part of a promotional event for New Era caps — a few hours after Ryan did the same. Smith, who had 12 touchdown passes and 21 interceptions, is expected to be in the quarterback mix whether the Jets sign a veteran or draft someone to compete with him. But, it appears he didnt do enough for the Jets to anoint him the starter as they head into the off-season. "Ive gotten better, but Ive got a long ways to go," Smith acknowledged. "Ive got to continue to progress and Im going to take this year just as I took last year, and thats to try to get better every single day." Smith declined to comment on his recent off-field issues, which included a disagreement with a flight attendant at Los Angeles International airport, for which Virgin America airline later apologized. "Nah, were not talking about that stuff," he said. Taking a quick break from handing out ice cream cones on Super Bowl Boulevard in Times Square, Smith talked about how much he enjoyed seeing the area jam-packed with football fans getting ready for the NFLs biggest game Sunday at MetLife Stadium. It also reminded him of his ultimate goal on the field. "Just being here and being around this atmosphere has definitely made me even more hungry," he said. "Just to get into this position has been something Ive been longing for my entire life, so I just want to work toward it." Smith started all 16 games for the Jets after claiming the job once Mark Sanchez went down for the season with a shoulder injury in the preseason. There were flashes from Smith at times, particularly with four winning drives in the fourth quarter or overtime of the Jets first seven games. But there were also troubling stretches, such as the seven-game stretch midway through the season in which he had one touchdown pass and 11 interceptions. While Smith insisted "I dont do grades," he said he learned a lot on the job — a crash course in life in the NFL that not many rookie quarterbacks get to experience. "It was very valuable, man," Smith said. "Not only from the standpoint of being on the field, but off the field. All the emotions I had to go through and all the good and bad things I had to go through, and ultimately, it strengthened me. "It made me a better player and made me a better person off the field." ___ AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org DaeSean Hamilton Jersey . Cleveland released the troubled wide receiver on Wednesday, an expected ending after Bess was arrested in January for assaulting a law enforcement officer at an airport and other bizarre behaviour. Royce Freeman Broncos Jersey . "Last year we were in a ton of situations, late-game situations we couldnt pull out. Wed kind of fold under the pressure, get frustrated or let a big shot frustrate us," guard DeMar DeRozan said. http://www.broncosproauthentic.com/Blac ... -Jersey/.Y. - Urijah Faber walked out on a Madison Square Garden stage in a Wes Welker jersey, the UFCs fun nod to that other "super" show this weekend. Royce Freeman Jersey . Both of Padakins goals came in the second period while Zane Jones added a single in the first period for Calgary (13-6-4). Hitmen goaltender Chris Driedger finished with 30 saves for the shutout. Broncos Jerseys . It was a loss. But it was also a learning experience. Deron Williams and Joe Johnson had 24 points each to lift Brooklyn to a 94-87 win over the Raptors, making their first playoff appearance since 08. "I thought we played a little bit as expected as it is our first playoff game," Toronto coach Dwane Casey said.Manchester, England (SportsNetwork.com) - Sergio Agueros 63rd-minute goal was enough to lift Manchester City to a 1-0 win over 10-man Manchester United on Sunday at the Etihad Stadium. A fairly even contest between the two rivals was turned on its head in the 39th minute when United defender Chris Smalling picked up a second yellow card for a late challenge on Citys James Milner. Aguero then provided the one moment of magic to separate the sides in the second half, keeping City in third place and within six points of leaders Chelsea. Smalling picked up his first booking on the half-hour mark when he blocked an attempted clearance from City goalkeeper Joe Hart as the netminder tried to punt the ball upfield. And just nine minutes later, Smalling was off after he came in late on Milner on the left wing with the City man trying to get into the penalty area. The home side piled on the pressure after the break, and things got even worse for United when defender Marcos Rojo had to be taken off the field on a stretcher after attempting a sliding challenge and injuring his shoulder. This left United with Michael Carrick and 19-year-old Paddy McNair in the center of defense, and City took advantage in the 63rd as Gael Clichy got into the area on the left and pulled the ball back for Aguero to turn home from 10 yards with a first-time shot.dddddddddddd United didnt go quietly as Robin van Persie had a close-range effort kept out from a tight angle by the leg of Hart, who produced an even better save on Angel Di Maria a few minutes later. But City was able to see out the rest of the game to claim their fourth straight derby victory over United, the first time that has happened for 44 years. Sundays other match saw Tottenham rally for a 2-1 win at Aston Villa as Spurs scored twice in the final six minutes. Andreas Weimann fired Villa ahead in the 16th minute, but the home side was reduced to 10 men in the 65th when Christian Benteke received a straight red card. Nacer Chadli finally equalized in the 84th for Tottenham when he arrived at the back post to score on a corner kick, while Harry Kane netted the winner in the 90th minute as his free kick took a wicked deflection and found its way past goalkeeper Brad Guzan. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Ecosistema Apple