Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Ecosistema Apple ttitude. We have a sense of togetherness. W

ttitude. We have a sense of togetherness. W

Tutto ciò che prevede l'interazione con prodotti Apple (Mac, iPhone, iPad...)

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio lunedì 25 giugno 2018, 9:09
lw789 Guru del forum

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Hi Kerry, Watching the Canucks recent road trip to Los Angeles and Anaheim, I was sickened at how many time Luongo and Lack were run. I would like you to comment on two particular incidents in each game involving Dustin Brown, and then Corey Perry were absolutely despicable. In both cases, the players came barreling to the net and when feeling the slightest contact from the defender launches their bodies into Luongo and Lack (in Browns incident, he actually does a twist in the air). How is a goalie supposed to make the save while trying to protect themselves from being run? Do you really think that this is good for the NHL? Does the NHL look into these as supplementary discipline? Id be ok with a penalty to the defender and the forward but there should not be a goal. Its kind of similar to calling a hook and a dive where the dive is an obvious egregious offence. Thank you,DavidVancouver BC --- Hi Kerry, You mentioned in an earlier article, that you would have given Reilly Smith a penalty for running Luongo after scoring a goal. In the weekend games against L.A. and Anaheim, Luongo and Lack were (in my opinion) bumped into without getting a single call their way. Luongo and Lack were two of the players who showed up for the games and were in position to steal points for the Canucks when they were both run into. In the game against L.A., I found it bemusing that Brown did not get a penalty after his goal left Luongo down and out. Do you agree that it was a similar situation to the Smith/Luongo incident? If so, when will you start sending your articles to referees to pay closer attention on drives to the net? For Lack, I was in the crowd and missed the number of the Duck who got him. But I can see that some would argue that a Canuck player didnt give the Duck any space to avoid a collision. As there seems to be no fear of players driving to the net, is it time to bring back the steel pegs to stop players from driving to the net hard? Its not like the magnets are helping out much (i.e. Stamkos broken leg) and it might prevent players taking runs at goalies. Thanks,GarethRichmond, BC --- Kerry, I love reading your articles and I have a couple of questions for you. I was watching the Canucks play the Kings on Saturday night and watched as Dustin Brown and two other Kings seemed to run over Luongo with no penalties called. As I watched the game, on all three occasions the Kings were "bumped" towards the net and near Luongo, however it appeared to me that the King players made a point of hitting Luongo rather than trying to avoid contact, especially on the Brown goal. Luongo is now out with a "lower body injury" seemingly caused by Brown running over Luongo. Then tonight, I watch Palmieri get bumped by the Canuck defenseman and Palmeiri absolutely run Lack over. How are these plays/hits on the Canuck goalies not a penalty? I have noticed that this year especially, all goalies across the league, seem to be "fair game" to be run over, even when they are in their creases, yet the rules state that players are not allowed to hit a goalie when they are in the goalie is in their crease. Thanks Kerry,Steve --- David, Gareth, Steve and all Canuck fans: We know that the goalkeeper, as the last line of defence, can often be the difference between winning and losing. In the game with the Kings, Roberto Luongo stood on his head as the Canucks were outshot 49-28. At the other end of the ice, while Jonathan Quick wasnt kept quite as busy he made the big saves when called upon. None were bigger than two successive game savers off the stick of Daniel Sedin with 34.3 seconds remaining and Luongo on the bench for an extra attacker. My point here is that goalies are often the most important player on a team and should be protected by the rules that the referees are expected to enforce. If questionable, I would prefer to see referees err on the side of calling penalties to protect the goalkeeper. In some cases, I would agree that attacking players use the slightest contact from a defender to deliberately propel themselves into the goalkeeper. In situations such as this the attacker will often make himself "bigger" to initiate contact with the goalkeeper or redirect and accelerate the falling action from less than reasonable force exerted against them to make more solid contact with the goalie. A penalty should be assessed in all cases when an attacker does not make a reasonable attempt to avoid contact with the goalkeeper when he has the opportunity to do so. It boggles my mind however, when I see a defensive player hit or push an opponent into their own goalkeeper from close quarters making it virtually impossible for the attacker to avoid contact. Once an attacker is vaulted toward the goalie he must protect himself and in doing so will often attempt to minimize contact by altering his body posture while flying through the air. Since your questions did not provide me with a time on the game clock when these "despicable" incidents occurred, along with my desire to get a totally unbiased perspective I watched the Canucks-Kings game from start to finish. I then was able to scan the Ducks game and find the separate plays involving contact in the crease from Corey Perry and Kyle Palmieri on Vancouver replacement goalkeeper Eddie Lack. I provide you with my independent findings. I hope you dont get lost in the detail. In L.A., both teams were setting up tight to the edge of the opposing goal crease throughout the game. In the first period the predominant contact in the crease was exerted against Jonathan Quick by Canuck players. The first incident of note occurred with 15:36 remaining when Drew Doughty bumped Mike Santorelli from behind into Quick. Then with 12:17 left in the first, Kevin Bieksa and Ryan Kessler went hard to the net and jammed at Quicks pads and eventually pushed the goalie and the puck across the line as rookie referee Mark Lemelin correctly waived off the goal. Several situations were present where players of both teams avoided or drastically minimized contact with the goalies. The first situation where I deemed a goalkeeper interference penalty was warranted occurred with 7:37 on the clock in the second period. Ryan Kesler nudged Jarret Stoll as he attacked the net from along the goal line and Stoll used to contact to continue on a path into the crease and roll over Roberto Luongo. The referee was on the opposite side of the net (once again behind the goal line!) and did not react. This would have been a perfect time to send a message to avoid the goalkeeper whenever possible. Tyler Toffoli of the Kings was fouled by Chris Higgins in a similar location along the goal line to where Stoll had been nudged. Toffoli legitimately fell into the crease but bailed and tucked to minimize impending contact with Luongo. Now comes the big question mark in the game when Dustin Brown scored the go-ahead goal for the Kings early in the 3rd and made significant contact with Roberto Luongo. FYI, I broke this one down frame-by-frame not to question the referees decision but only to provide you with an accurate take on the play. As Brown followed his shot near the top of the crease he started to square up his posture and skates in preparation for a stop motion. At that instant Mike Santorelli slipped his right leg between the skates of Brown and contacted Browns right shin just below the knee. Based on the force and location of the contact a leg whip caused Dustin Browns body to rotate in a spin toward Luongo. The "roll" that Brown executed while airborne I could argue was in an attempt to minimize and avoid direct contact with his shoulder on the Vancouver goalie which could have been more significant. As a result of the leg contact applied by Mike Santorelli at the top of the goal crease Dustin Brown was propelled into the goal crease and Roberto Luongo. Following Browns contact on Luongo, Tom Sestito of the Canucks appeared to retaliate by skating straight into Jonathan Quick inside his goal crease after play was stopped. A scrum resulted but no penalties were assessed. This was another missed opportunity to send a message when Sestito was not penalized for goalkeeper interference on the play! Moving forward to the game with the Anaheim Ducks there is no question in my mind that Corey Perry used the shove/cross-check motion from Kevin Bieksa at the top of Eddie Lacks crease to make contact with the Canuck replacement goalkeeper. Perry should have received a minor penalty for goalkeeper interference! Not only did Perry fall in the direction of Lack he appeared to extend his arm in search of his intended target. Kyle Palmieri on the other hand was propelled into Lack with significant force by Canuck defenceman Dan Hamhuis and did not deserve a goalkeeper interference penalty. Breaking this play down we can see Palmeri beat Hamhuis wide following a neutral zone face-off and proceed to attack the net parallel to the goal line. With Hamhuis tight on his back, Palmieri released a shot from the bottom of the end zone face-off circle. Both players followed the shot toward the crease. With Hamhuis still physically engage on his back quarter, Palmieri positioned his skates in a side-slide stop motion before reaching the goal crease. Kyle Palmieris upper body posture suggests that he was also pushing back away from the crease and against Hamhuis. Dan Hamhuis is visible with his knees flexed, his back arched and driving Palmieri forward with two hands toward the crease and goal post. The final pressure that Hamhuis exerted with his left glove hand was to push and twist Kyle Palmieri. This force caused the Duck forward to be launched and turned in the air toward Lack. While airborne, Palmieri continued to rotate his body slightly to avoid the goal post and thereby exposed his back to the impending contact with the goalkeeper. In the two situations where Eddie Lack was contacted by Duck players in his crease, I have to seriously question the containment tactics used by both Vancouver defensemen. The force they exerted on their opponents was in the very direction of their goalkeeper from close range. While Corey Perry deserved a penalty and Kyle Palmieri did not, the end result left their goalkeeper sprawled on the ice and susceptible to potential injury. Preston Tucker Jersey . Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. The game is also avialable on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg at 7pm ct. Preston Tucker Astros Jersey . According to a report from ESPN, Lynch wants a new contract from the Seahawks, and will likely skip all off-season workouts until he can renegotiate his deal with the Seahawks. http://www.authenticbaseballshopastros. ... -Jersey/.J. -- Tom Coughlin doesnt have many options at halfback for the winless New York Giants. Josh Reddick Jersey . Numbers Game looks at the As getting Jon Lester from Boston, sending Yoenis Cespedes to the Red Sox along with a deal involving the As and the Minnesota Twins. The Athletics Get: LHP Jon Lester, LF Jonny Gomes, OF Sam Fuld and cash. Carlos Beltran Jersey . "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time.VANCOUVER -- Perspective is always important. Maybe thats why midfielder Russell Teibert managed to sound enthusiastic about a schedule that sees the Vancouver Whitecaps play their third Major League Soccer game in eight days. The Whitecaps match against Real Salt Lake Saturday night at Rio Tinto Stadium comes on the heels of a 1-1 draw Wednesday in Toronto against Toronto FC and a 3-1 loss to Chivas USA Saturday at home in BC Place Stadium. The Whitecaps will have travelled over 7,300 kilometres by the time they return to Vancouver. The stretch can be physically exhausting but Teiberts rational is more games in a short time period means increased playing minutes for everyone on the team. "I think its the most exciting stretch to be going through, especially with the squad we have this year," said the 21-year-old from Niagara Falls, Ont., who played 82 minutes against Toronto after not getting on the field against Chivas. "You never know when you are going to have the chance to be on the field. Now that we have more games theres a better chance you have in playing. Its exciting and it keeps all the guys on their toes." A win would help Vancouver gain ground in MLSs competitive Western Conference. Heading into the weekend the Whitecaps are sixth in the West with 26 points from a 6-4-8 record. That leaves them just two points back of Salt Lake, which has a 7-4-7 record. "Each point, each win is vital," said Teibert. "Hopefully we get a good result and can jump back up there." Perspective can also be applied in analyzing the Whitecaps recent fortunes. For three months Vancouver rode a franchise-record eight game unbeaten streak (3-0-5). During that stretch the team scored 18 goals but allowed 14. Over their last four games the Whitecaps are 1-2-1. The team has managed just three goals and allowed six. "You are always going to have ups and downs in a season, thats professional sport," said Teibert. "Its how you handle those up and downs. "We have got a couple of draws and we did lose an unfortunate game last weekend. Its all about moving forward." Defender Steven Beitashour cant explain why the ball suddenly isnt going into the net for the Whitecaps. "I dont know what the reason is for that," said Beitashour, a member of Irans team at the recent World Cup in Brazil. "Any time we play we try to put up as many goals as possible and give up zero goals."t; Teams often improve defensively as the season progresses, said Beitashour, who is playing in his fifth MLS season.dddddddddddd The Whitecaps are also still adapting to new coach Carl Robinson. "The coaching staff has more time with the team," he said. "Guys are getting used to each others tendencies and things like that. "With Carl being new here we are all trying to understand exactly what he wants defensively and we are starting to jell together." Real Salt Lake has struggled of late and is winless in their last five games (0-3-2). One problem is goal scoring. In the first five games of the season Salt Lake scored 23 goals. In their next seven the team managed just four, with two of those coming on penalty kicks in one match. In the first 11 games Salt Lake was shutout once. In the last seven games they have been shut out four times. Defender Tony Beltran said no one is panicking. "I feel like we talk about that every year at a certain point," he told the Real Salt Lake website. "We trust our forwards. We trust our midfielders. "We know theyre capable of finishing chances when they get them. For whatever reasons theyre not going in right now." Coach Jeff Cassar wants more production from his forwards, but said scoring is a team effort. "Scoring chances dont just come from the forwards," he said. "It comes from the build up. Getting numbers forward. "We need that final pass to not be close, but to be perfect, so that they (forwards) are then able to do their thing." The last time the two teams met Real Salt Lake took an early 2-0 lead only to see the Whitecaps battle back for a 2-2 draw. Teibert said the Whitecaps will be playing with fire if they let Salt Lake take an early lead in the rematch. "They are a very possession-based side," he said. "They play their style of game very well. "They know what they are good at. They can pass through teams. Its important for us to really key in on that. It will be a great match." The Whitecaps recent struggles havent dented the teams confidence. "Were not trying to change for anybody," said Teibert. "We are always going to stick to our game plan. Some days it works, some days it doesnt. "We always want to be an exciting team to watch. We have a never-say-die attitude. We have a sense of togetherness. We believe we can go out and win games." Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Ecosistema Apple