Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Ecosistema Apple joined the Alouettes midway throug

joined the Alouettes midway throug

Tutto ciò che prevede l'interazione con prodotti Apple (Mac, iPhone, iPad...)

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio martedì 29 maggio 2018, 5:44
lw789 Guru del forum

CLEVELAND -- Josh Gordon smiled as he walked off the field on an insufferably muggy day. Nothing, it seemed, was bothering him. He peeled off his jersey, sweat streaking his face. The star receiver soon posted a photo on Instagram of him catching a pass from rookie Johnny Manziel. "Only place I can find peace," Gordon captioned the picture. The football field is giving Gordon serenity. His time there be could be running out. Gordon is still awaiting word from the NFL on whether hell be suspended for all or part of the upcoming season. Gordon, who led the league with 1,646 yards receiving last season, recently had his appeal hearing to fight a possible yearlong suspension for again violating the leagues substance-abuse program. Hes been practicing and playing for weeks amid uncertainty about his career. The 23-year-old player has seemingly been in a fog, dropping passes during practices and preseason games. He hasnt spoken to reporters for months. "Its definitely weighing on him," Browns coach Mike Pettine said. "He, like all of us, wants to know and wants to get on with it and move forward. Just kind of being in limbo for so long, it can be draining. He made the comment the other day that the football field is where he feels most at home." Gordon shattered the clubs single-season franchise record with 1,646 yards receiving last year despite being suspended for the first two games. In just his second season as a pro, Gordon emerged as one of the games top playmakers, capable of turning a 12-yard inside route into a breathtaking 95-yard touchdown. He was on the verge of superstardom, but may have stumbled. Gordon allegedly tested positive for marijuana during the off-season, violating the conditions required as a repeat offender under the leagues system. Last month, Gordon hired lawyer Maurice Suh to represent him at his appeal hearing before arbitrator Harold Henderson in New York. Suh argued Gordons positive test was the result of secondhand smoke, a person familiar with the defence told The Associated Press on July 29. Gordons troubles werent limited to his battle with the league. He was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated on July 5 in Raleigh, North Carolina. In May, he was ticketed for speeding in Ohio and a passenger in his car was cited for marijuana possession. Those issues compounded his problems and may influence whatever punishment Commissioner Roger Goodell hands down. Gordon played poorly in Monday nights exhibition loss at Washington, and Pettine met with Gordon to discuss his overall lack of effort. "Hes responded and has had some good practices for us," Pettine said. "I just think, like all of us, its only natural that hes frustrated." Like Gordon, the Browns have been anxious for a verdict. Losing the 6-foot-3, 225-pounder for any time cripple Clevelands offence, depriving it of its top playmaker and quarterback Brian Hoyers primary target. The Browns receiving corps has had an underwhelming training camp and preseason, to say the least. Theres no one of Gordons calibre. Without him, yards, points and wins could be scarce. Pettine is counting on Miles Austin, Andrew Hawkins, Travis Benjamin, Nate Burleson and others to step up in Saturdays home game against St. Louis, Hoyers first since he was picked over Manziel to start the opener. "Its a big night for them," Pettine said. "Well see who can step up and make some plays. The NFL is all about being productive and making plays. The third game is as close to the regular season as youre going to see." Gordon hasnt given up hope on being able to help the Browns this season or next. During a recent practice he told Burleson he intends to get in the best shape of his life. "Hes doing push-ups in the middle of a drill and I said, Whatcha doing?" Burleson said. "He said, Man, I want to lose some weight. I want to get down to where I was a couple years ago. Hes faster than everybody right now. So imagine whats going to happen when he tightens up even more. I like where hes at. I like where his head is at, too." And, as the Browns see it, the longer Gordons on the field, the better. Dave Hollins Jersey . Vonn "reopened" the idea of competing in the season-opening World Cup event on Oct. 26-27 in Soelden, Austria after returning to the slopes last month in Portillo, Chile. Clay Buchholz Jersey .com) - After Tom Brady added to an already illustrious legacy, Malcolm Butler established his by leaving the Seattle Seahawks, well, deflated. http://www.baseballphilliesofficial.com ... ey-c-33/.J. -- Patrick Sharp is on one of those streaks. Steve Carlton Jersey . - All-Pro quarterback Aaron Rodgers looked spry enough in pregame warmups Sunday for Green Bays divisional playoff game against Dallas. Darren Daulton Jersey .The long-haired pivot, who joined the Alouettes midway through the CFL season and put up a 9-3 record as a starter, will be listed as the top quarterback in training camp next spring.With a full training camp under his belt, the Alouettes will see if he has what it takes to get them back to the Grey Cup game after a four-year absence.CALGARY -- The Calgary Flames assigned centre Ben Street to the Abbotsford Heat of the American Hockey League on Tuesday. Street played the first eight games this season with the Flames, pickking up one assist along with two penalty minutes.dddddddddddd Last season he had an assist in six games with Calgary, and 15 goals and 22 assists in 69 games with Abbotsford. Wholesale NFL T-shirts China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Torna a Ecosistema Apple