Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Domande generiche as an intruder in his home. His lawyers have r

as an intruder in his home. His lawyers have r

Varie richieste sulla famiglia Synology, compatibilità prodotti e specifiche

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio giovedì 5 luglio 2018, 5:22
lw789 Guru del forum

ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates -- World champion Sebastian Vettel is not finished with Formula Ones record books just yet. His dominant win in Sundays Abu Dhabi Grand Prix was his seventh in a row -- matching Michael Schumachers feat in 2004 -- and 11th of the season that leaves him 130 points ahead of his nearest rival. At 26, the Red Bull driver is the youngest four-time F1 champion. By the end of November, he could have matched two more records. With two races left, he could reach Schumachers single-season record of 13 GP wins and Alberto Ascaris long-standing record of nine consecutive race wins, although they spanned two seasons in 1952-53. "I think it is hard to put these things into perspective," Vettel said. "But its incredible to have such a strong bunch of people who believe so strongly in what they are doing." Vettel started from second on the grid, but within seconds had overtaken Red Bull teammate Mark Webber and was unchallenged after that, beating Webber by 30.8 seconds over 55 laps, and finishing 33.6 clear of Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg. "The car was flawless, it doesnt happen that often that the car responds to everything you want," Vettel said. "I am looking forward to tonight, where there will be a few drinks." Although the German had already clinched his latest F1 title at the Indian GP last weekend, he wasnt stopping there. Vettel now has 37 career race wins and looked stunned when told he had just matched Schumachers run of seven wins in a row in one campaign. "Obviously, winning is very special," Vettel said. "Seven races in a row -- every single one is tough. I remember watching Formula One as a kid (when) Michael was dominating for Ferrari." Vettel can set a single-season record with eight straight at the United States Grand Prix in two weeks time. Then, victory at the season-ending Brazilian GP a week later will see him match Ascari. "People see seven races they dont see the challenge it takes every race to nail it," Vettel added. "We got everything right, pit stops, reliability. The numbers arent that important to me but equally they make me very, very proud." Moments after winning, Vettel jogged over to his waiting parents. "I have spent most of my life racing in front of them as a kid," Vettel said. "The cars are a bit bigger now, but I am so pleased they are here to see me." Just like last weekend, Vettel celebrated the win with a few screeching doughnuts on the Yas Marina circuit. He was fined last time, but is unlikely to care too much. Webbers last win was at the British GP in July last year and the 37-year-old never looked like making it 10 career wins. The Australian has never been known for his pure speed and made a poor start, allowing Vettel and then Rosberg to pass him. "The start wasnt great and Nico got an unbelievable start," Webber said. "I would have liked the win, but I matched my best result here. There are plenty of Aussie fans here so thank you." Overall it was a good day for Mercedes in the battle with Ferrari for second place in the constructors championship. "Our aim for the weekend was to be best of the rest," Rosberg said. "I was very happy to hear that we took some more points from them." Red Bull has already won the constructors title with 513 points. Mercedes is next with 334 points to Ferraris 323. "The most important thing is to finish second in the constructors championship, not only financially but also motivationally for the team," Rosberg said. Force India driver Paul di Resta finished sixth ahead of Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton and Ferraris Felipe Massa. Qualifying and the race itself are held at twilight here, allowing the track to cool and the drivers to avoid the stifling daytime heat. Kimi Raikkonens day proved even more difficult with the Finn retiring on lap one with suspension damage. "The Caterham only touched a little bit the front wheel, but the angle was so bad it damaged my suspension," Raikkonen said. The 2007 world champion threatened not to race at all because Lotus has not paid his wages all year. Then he qualified fifth only to be demoted to the back of the grid after his car failed a post-qualifying inspection because of an illegal floor. As Vettel pulled away, Webber complained over race radio that his KERS power-boosting system was not working properly, costing him valuable seconds as Grosjean pressured him. Vettels lead was so commanding that he could take his first pit stop and still come out comfortably ahead of the chasing pack. With 10 laps to go, Alonso went off the track after nearly colliding with Vergnes Toro Rosso. Stewards investigated whether he stayed within the track limits but cleared the Spaniard after the race. Alonso has not won a race since the Spanish GP in May, but with Raikkonen out, he consolidated his second place in the drivers standings. However, when Alonso looks at the points -- Vettel has 347 to his 217 -- he will realize just how badly he was beaten this season, having failed to beat Vettel by just three points last year. Custom Diamondbacks Jerseys .com) - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer were among the third-round winners Friday at the French Open. Shelby Miller Diamondbacks Jersey . The 31-year-old Russian dominated the No. 3-ranked Ferrer throughout, breaking the defending champion and local favourite four times on the indoor hard court. http://www.diamondbacksteamproshop.com/ ... on-jersey/. They say things like "stress is when you dont know what youre doing" and "I wasnt hired to motivate players, I was hired to coach motivated players." They ring as true now as they did when Mularkey heard them the first time playing tight end for the Pittsburgh Steelers Hall of Fame coach 25 years ago. Luis Gonzalez Diamondbacks Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Patrick Corbin Diamondbacks Jersey . Jeff Carter had two goals and an assist as the Kings stretched their streak to seven wins in a row with a 4-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Sunday.PRETORIA, South Africa -- Oscar Pistorius will undergo psychiatric evaluation after the judge ruled at his murder trial Wednesday that his state of mind when he killed his girlfriend should be assessed by experts, possibly delaying court proceedings for two months. The ruling was prompted by testimony by a psychiatrist on behalf of the defence that the double-amputee Olympic athlete has generalized anxiety disorder and that this may have influenced his judgment when he fatally shot Reeva Steenkamp through a toilet door in his home on Feb. 14, 2013. The chief prosecutor, Gerrie Nel, then requested psychiatric testing -- a move opposed by Pistorius chief lawyer. Judge Thokozile Masipa agreed with the prosecutor, saying it was important to independently assess Pistorius state of mind because the defence might now argue that he was not criminally responsible for the shooting because of his anxiety disorder. "The accused may not have raised the issue that he was not criminally responsible at the time of the incident in so many words, but evidence led on his behalf clearly raised the issue and cannot be ignored," the judge said. Pistorius will likely be evaluated by a panel of psychiatrists at a government facility. Pistorius says he shot Steenkamp by mistake in the pre-dawn hours, thinking there was an intruder in his home. His lawyers have regularly pointed to his fear of violent crime and vulnerability as an amputee as central to his account of a mistaken killing. After meeting with Pistorius on two occasions at the beginning of this month, Dr. Merryll Vorster testified this week that he was "hyper-vigilant" and constantly feared being attacked. But legal analysts said the defence teams decision to introduce Vorsters testimony may have backfired. John Welch, former deputy director of South Africas public prosecuting authority, said Pistorius lawyers may have called the psychiatrist to the stand at such a late stage in the trial to "remedy" the athletes own testimony, which has been viewed as unconvincing. But in testifying that Pistorius was anxious, felt vulnerable to crime and may not have intended to kill Steenkamp, Vorster possibly "went too far" in her descriiption of the psychiatric disorder, according to Welch.dddddddddddd Pistorius, 27, stood with his hands clasped in front of him in the courtroom as the judge explained her decision. He could be acquitted if the judge rules he was not criminally responsible for Steenkamps shooting because of a mental illness. A mental disorder could also be used by his defence for a lighter sentence in the event of a conviction. The prosecution says Pistorius killed Steenkamp intentionally after an argument. In asking for the psychiatric evaluation, Nel may be trying to remove grounds for appeal by the defence -- on the basis of a psychiatric disorder -- should he be convicted. Judge Masipa said the court would reconvene on Tuesday to decide on details regarding Pistorius period of observation. In South Africa, it is normally for 30 days. Masipa said it would be preferable that Pistorius be evaluated as an outpatient and return home each day after tests. He is free on bail after being charged with premeditated murder. After his tests, the experts who assess Pistorius would take additional time to compile a report and submit it to the court. That could take another month, raising the possibility of a two-month delay in the trial, which started March 3 and is in its eighth week of proceedings. The judge acknowledged that there would be a significant delay, but said it was necessary. "This is not about anyones convenience, but rather about whether justice has been served," Masipa said. Marius du Toit, a defence lawyer not involved in the case but following it closely, said a panel of three psychiatrists would provide the court with a report on Pistorius, and it may also deal with the issue of his fitness to stand trial at all. Despite the defence teams opposition to the psychiatric evaluation, Pistorius uncle, Arnold Pistorius, said outside the courthouse that the ruling reaffirmed the familys confidence in the justice system. "As a family, we are comforted by the thoroughness and detail of this judgment and Judge Masipas commitment, using every avenue, to ensure a fair trial," Arnold Pistorius said in his prepared statement. ------ Imray reported from Stellenbosch, South Africa. Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China Womens NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Domande generiche