Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Domande generiche enal can win treble No rush on

enal can win treble No rush on

Varie richieste sulla famiglia Synology, compatibilità prodotti e specifiche

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio giovedì 28 giugno 2018, 9:00
lw789 Guru del forum

RANCHO MIRAGE, Calif. -- Shanshan Feng was alone in her opinion about the pin positions in the Kraft Nabisco Championship. She was by herself atop the leaderboard, too. "The pin positions werent that hard," the 24-year-old Chinese player said. Feng had little trouble Thursday in perfect morning conditions at Mission Hills, shooting a 6-under 66 to take a one-stroke lead over Michelle Wie and Se Ri Pak. Defending champion Inbee Park voiced the majority opinion after an opening 74. "The pin positions were very tough for the first day," Park said. "Half of the pins, we couldnt go at. There were very tough pins out there." Cristie Kerr agreed after her morning round in the first major of the year. "The pin on 3 today, it doesnt matter if you hit a pitching wedge, it would be hard to get to, and were hitting 6- and 7- irons in," said Kerr, tied for sixth after a 69. "The pin on 1 is like 2 yards from the right side of the green. ... Do they have to be that severe? Maybe not, but theyre probably compensating for the fact that theres not much rough." Feng had seven birdies and a bogey. "This morning, it was playing easier because there was no wind," Feng said. Feng won the 2012 LPGA Championship to become the tours first Chinese winner and had two victories late last year. She tied for 16th last week in Carlsbad, her best finish of the season. "The beginning of this year I was kind of a little lost because I lost a little weight and my swing kind of changed a little," Feng said. "I wasnt swinging very comfortably." Angel Yin, a 15-year-old high school freshman from the Los Angeles suburb of Arcadia, was two strokes back at 68 with Amy Yang. Yin was asked if there was a player she wanted to meet, but was too shy to approach. "Michelle Wie," Yin said. "If she sat next to me and said Hi to me, Id probably run." The 24-year-old Wie laughed when told about Yins response. "Its crazy," Wie said. "These girls are starting to make me feel really old." Wie played a four-hole stretch in 5 under, showing off all the talent that made her a star in her early teens and helped attract players like Yin to golf. "I just felt comfortable out there," Wie said. Wie stalled at the end, lipping out a 3-foot par putt on the par-3 17th and settling for par on the par-5 18th. "Ill take a 67 here," Wie said Wie birdied the par-5 ninth and par-4 10th, made a 25-foot eagle putt on the par-5 11th and moved into a tie for the lead with a 15-foot birdie putt on the par-4 12th. She got up-and-down for par from near a steep face in a bunker on the par-4 15th, hitting to 1 1/2 feet with her left foot almost 2 feet above her right. "Just was aggressive on the holes I needed to be and conservative on the other holes," Wie said Wie is making her 12th start in the tournament. She was ninth in 2003 at age 13, fourth the following year and tied for third at 16 in 2006. "I think when youre younger youre kind of fearless," Wie said. "You dont know what failure is." Wie has two LPGA Tour victories, winning the 2009 Lorena Ochoa Invitational in Mexico and the 2010 Canadian Womens Open. She has been in the top 16 in all five of her starts this year, finishing a season-best fourth in Thailand. "Im so grateful to have rounds like these," Wie said. Paired with 58-year-old Hall of Famer Amy Alcott, Feng rebounded from a bogey on 15 with a birdie on par-4 16th. "I made a bogey on 15, and she was like, OK, lets make two birdies back in the last three holes," Feng said. "I was like, Yes, maam." Alcott shot an 81 in her 36th start in the event she won in 1983, 1988 and 1991. In 1988, she became the first player to take the now-traditional victory leap into Poppies Pond. "She was very sweet starting off and we were talkative," Alcott said. "She hits it very solid. Just a very, very talented young player." The 36-year-old won the last of her five major titles in 2006. "Just a solid round," Pak said. "The greens got a little firmer, but I got pretty good distance control." Anna Nordqvist, the winner in Carlsbad for her second victory of the year, opened with a 71. Playing partner Stacy Lewis, the 2011 winner, had a 73. Lewis struggled off the tee, hitting drives to the right. "If I can straighten out my driver Ill be right there," Lewis said. Sixteen-year-old Lydia Ko and Hall of Famer Karrie Webb, also a two-time winner this year, were in the group at 73. Chase Edmonds Cardinals Jersey .com) - Generally you want to be the guy who replaces the guy who replaced the legend. Mason Cole Jersey .com) - The Toronto Maple Leafs will try to play spoiler as the Los Angeles Kings will try to match their longest winning streak in over four years in Thursdays battle at Staples Center. http://www.uscardinalslockroom.com/Blac ... en-Jersey/. Balotelli was out at dinner with his brother Enoch and came home to discover he had been burgled. The car was later found abandoned. Balotelli wrote Saturday on Twitter: "I feel empty! No emotions . Arizona Cardinals Jerseys . Yet coming off consecutive series losses at St. Louis and Pittsburgh, Los Angeles needed some sort of spark as August approaches. The Dodgers found it in the ballpark of their biggest rival, and left the Bay Area in first place following an emphatic three-game swing. Josh Rosen Cardinals Jersey . Both had to wait out a rain interruption lasting nearly five hours before taking comprehensive third-round victories to join Carling Bassett-Seguso (1983, 1986), Patricia Hy-Boulais (1996-97) and Daniel Nestor (1999) as Canadians who made it into the second week of a major.Arsenal midfielder Santi Cazorla has told the Spanish media that Arsene Wenger has given no indication that he is planning to leave at the end of the season. The 66-year-old manager recently celebrated the completion of 20 trophy-laden years with the Gunners but his current contract expires at the end of the current campaign.Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis implied earlier this week that there was no rush to agree a new deal with Wenger, saying the situation would be resolved in our own way and in our own time. But Cazorla says he would not be at all surprised if Wenger remains in charge at the Emirates. Cazorla has scored two goals in the Premier League this season The boss has not indicated that this will be his last year, not at all, Cazorla told Spanish broadcaster Cope on its This Is Football podcast.The truth is we do not have that feeling in the dressing room. He is fully focused on this season and I do not know what he is planning for the future.Today I do not rule him [out of] continuing another season, because he has not said he will leave.It is in his hands and he is the one who has to make the decision, but today I would say that he may continue. Watch highlights of Burnley 0 - 1 Arsenal The Gunners are poised to have a say in the title race this season, having gone third in the table thanks tto a controversial late winner at Burnley on Sunday.ddddddddddddMany times we talked about what we have lacked to win the Premier League in recent seasons, because we have always had opportunities to fight for the title, said Cazorla.Last season, when teams like Manchester United, Chelsea or Manchester City were not doing well, we had a chance to win, but due to our inconsistency we didnt take it. John Cross believes Wenger’s number one priority will be to stay at Arsenal and sign a new contract Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. We are aware of that and now we know that we have to be consistent. We have to win games like the one against Burnley, no matter how.Even with a controversial goal in the last minute it is okay, because those games can give you the title.We cannot drop points in certain matches because, at the end of the season, those points could cost us the Premier League title.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Arsenal can win treble No rush on Wenger future England axe was wake-up call Cazorla wants new deal Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Domande generiche