Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Domande generiche i Karim also in the mix. "I was just trying to

i Karim also in the mix. "I was just trying to

Varie richieste sulla famiglia Synology, compatibilità prodotti e specifiche

Moderatore: Moderatori

lw789 Guru del forum

LONDON -- New season, new manager -- same misery at Manchester United. Louis van Gaal failed to usher in the bright new era expected at United on Saturday, watching in frustration as the team opened the season with a home loss for the first time in 42 years. The 20-time champions slumped to a 2-1 loss against Swansea, a team even David Moyes managed to beat comfortably a year earlier at the start of his short-lived reign. But the hosts lacked organization in defence at Old Trafford, allowing Gylfi Sigurdsson to score the winner from close range in the 72nd minute after United captain Wayne Rooneys overhead kick cancelled out Ki Sung-yeungs opener. In Van Gaal, United hired a proven manager who has won titles at Barcelona and Bayern Munich. But the Dutch coach was given a clear indication of just how difficult it will be to turn a team that finished seventh in May into top-four finishers again. "Its a very bad day for us ... we didnt play as a team," Van Gaal said. "I saw a lot of players looking very nervous, making the wrong choices and that is a pity." But it was a victorious opening day in a new job for Mauricio Pochettino, whose Tottenham side won 1-0 at West Ham after debutant Eric Dier scored in stoppage time. Tottenhams north London rival, Arsenal, also profited from a stoppage time goal as Aaron Ramsey scrambled the ball over the line to clinch a 2-1 victory over Crystal Palace. Arsenals first opening-day win since 2009 came after Laurent Koscielny headed in an equalizer to cancel out Brede Hangelands opener for Palace, which is without a manager following Tony Pulis surprising departure on Thursday. There were mixed fortunes for the Premier League newcomers. Queens Park Rangers, which made an instant return to the topflight, lost 1-0 at home to Hull. But Leicester, which has been away from the elite for a decade, earned a point by drawing 2-2 with Everton. Sunderland and West Bromwich Albion, who both flirted with relegation last season, opened the new campaign by drawing 2-2. Aston Villa, whose owner Randy Lerner is trying to sell the club, began with a 1-0 win at Stoke. In the late game, Arsenal, which spent more time atop the standings than any other team last season only to finish fourth, was hosting Crystal Palace in the late game. The first goal of the season came 28 minutes into the game at Old Trafford after United failed to fix its defensive deficiencies in the off-season. Sigurdsson picked up the ball from Nathan Dyer and squared for Ki to score. Van Gaal said his team had felt tense in the first half, feeling the pressure to deliver. But Rooney dragged the hosts back into the game, hooking the ball over his head from Phil Jones flick-on in the 53rd. United couldnt produce a second, with Rooney sending a free kick against the goal frame, and Sigurdsson was able to bundle the ball over the line after Jefferson Monteros cross wasnt cleared. "We have built up a lot of confidence and then it shall be smashed down because of this result," Van Gaal said. "We are not reaching our level." Tottenham wasnt at the level expected of the team either, but had better luck. Although defender Kyle Naughton was sent off in the 29th for handling, Mark Noble put West Hams resultant penalty wide. And after West Ham was also reduced to 10 men in the second half when centre back James Collins received a second yellow card, Dier rounded goalkeeper Adrian and slotted the ball into an empty net. Manchester City begins its title defence at Newcastle on Sunday when last seasons runner-up, Liverpool, hosts Southampton after buying a trio of players from the club during the off-season. The final game of the opening weekend sees Chelsea travel to newcomer Burnley on Monday. Samuel Umtiti Jersey . The Redblacks are taking on the Edmonton Eskimos in their second regular season game Friday night. Catch the game live on TSN as the back end of a doubleheader starting at 10pm et/7pm pt. Adil Rami France Jersey . The Redblacks are taking on the Edmonton Eskimos in their second regular season game Friday night. Catch the game live on TSN as the back end of a doubleheader starting at 10pm et/7pm pt. http://www.nationalfrancesoccer.com/luc ... ce-jersey/. His recovery time is expected to be six to eight months. Seidenberg was injured in the third period of Fridays 5-0 victory over the Ottawa Senators, when he got his leg tangled with forward Cory Conacher. Djibril Sidibe Jersey .com) - In the absence of Dwight Howard, Donatas Motiejunas had a career night to keep the Houston Rockets winning streak alive. Lucas Hernandez France Jersey . Coach Jorge Sampaoli resisted naming any major surprises in the list published Tuesday at the site of Chiles football association. Chile is pinning its hopes on the recovery of Vidal.ARLINGTON, Texas -- Case Keenum and T.J. Yates did their jobs Thursday night. Now its time for Houston Texans coach Gary Kubiak to do his, and pick a backup to quarterback Matt Schaub. Keenum and Yates each threw a touchdown pass and efficiently led a pair of scoring drives, Cierre Wood and Dennis Johnson combined for 187 yards rushing and the Texans beat the Dallas Cowboys 24-6 in a preseason finale. "We both sat down at the beginning and said, Lets make this as hard as possible on Kube," said Yates, drawing laughter before adding "just joking." No, we both played really well again." Alex Tanney might have made life a little easier for Dallas coaches who have to decide whether to keep a third quarterback behind Tony Romo and Kyle Orton. The second-year player from tiny Monmouth College was sacked seven times and finished 17 of 31 for 177 yards with an interception. He had a chance for a late touchdown drive before three sacks in a span of seven plays forced the Cowboys to settle for their second field goal. "You have to assess how he responds to that," Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said of the pressure Tanney faced. "Thats part of playing this position. It looked like he kept his composure, moved around, kept his eyes up the field, but just didnt get into much of a rhythm throughout the football game." Keenum directed touchdown drives of 87 and 80 yards, the latter capped by a 27-yard touchdown pass to Lestar Jean. Yates, the backup to Matt Schaub the past two seasons, threw a 21-yard scoring pass to Andy Cruse and led another drive to a field goal. The pair probably made at least one decision for Kubiak -- whether to keep three quarterbacks. "I have to do that in the morning, but dang good chance," Kubiak said. "The two guys played like that, I dont think we expose them to anybody else." Wood had 107 yards rushing, and Johnson had 79 yards and a touchdown. Keenum mostly handed off on an 87-yard scoring drive in the first quarter -- highlighted by a 29-yard run from Johnson, who went the final 5 yards for the score. After the Cowboys slowed the run, Keenum beat them with the pass, completing 4 of 5 for 71 yards on an 80-yard drive to the second touchdown directed by the former University of Houston star. He spent last season on the practice squad after leaving UH as the NCAAs all-time leading passer. Keenums scoring tosss to Jean came after linebacker DeVonte Holloman was called for holding on fourth-and-1 when he grabbed Johnson as he was running past him in the flat.dddddddddddd "I go out every time and try to do my absolute best," Keenum said when asked if he had done everything he could in his backup bid. "Sometimes I dont do my best, but I go out every time trying to be the absolute best quarterback I can be on that day." Yates converted three third-down passes on his touchdown drive, starting with a 13-yard screen to Wood on third-and-10. The score to Cruse came on third-and-3. "Me and Case both played some great football throughout this entire preseason, and its going to be a hard decision for him," said Yates, who got Houstons first-ever playoff win when Schaub was hurt in 2011. "But thats up to him." Besides the seven sacks, Tanney was knocked to the ground several times, although he bounced back to get the Cowboys in position for a late touchdown before the three sacks. Tanney almost had a nifty touchdown pass to rookie tight end Gavin Escobar, who couldnt get a second foot down in the corner of the end zone. "I caught it and looked down to keep my feet in, and I was hoping he couldnt see it," said Escobar, a second-round draft pick. "I could tell my right foot was a little bit out." The second-team defence for Dallas has been pushed around all preseason. Wood had 78 of Houstons 120 first-quarter yards rushing, and he would have had more than 100 without a holding penalty that nullified a 49-yard scoring run. Wood had a 5.6-yard average that would have been higher without two penalties, and Johnson averaged 4.6 per carry. They were the only two running backs to get the ball as the Texans try to decide where they fit behind Arian Foster, with Ben Tate and Deji Karim also in the mix. "I was just trying to show everybody what I can do," Wood said. "The last couple of games, I didnt get to show that much." The Cowboys didnt really get a chance to settle the battle for their backup running back because Lance Dunbar missed his second straight game with a sprained foot. Phillip Tanner had 35 yards on six straight carries to start the game, but didnt return after the first series. Joseph Randle finished 47 yards on 10 carries, including an 18-yard run on a drive that ended with a 38-yard field goal by Dan Bailey. China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys 2019 Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Torna a Domande generiche