Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Domande generiche mised the Province. Tortorella says

mised the Province. Tortorella says

Varie richieste sulla famiglia Synology, compatibilità prodotti e specifiche

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio giovedì 7 giugno 2018, 7:55
lw789 Guru del forum

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- Floridas smothering defence returned to form just in time for the third-ranked Gators to keep their winning streak going. After falling behind in the first half due to Tennessees strong shooting, the Gators stepped up their defence down the stretch and won 67-58 Tuesday night for their 16th consecutive victory. Florida also beat the Volunteers in Knoxville for only the second time in its last nine attempts. Florida had allowed opponents to shoot just 38.4 per cent in its first 22 games of the season before Alabama shot 55 per cent in a 78-69 loss to the Gators on Saturday. Tennessee shot 62.5 per cent in the first half Tuesday, but the Volunteers made just 29.2 per cent (7 of 24) of their attempts after halftime. "We didnt press a lot in the first half," Florida coach Billy Donovan said. "The game I thought for us just got kind of stagnant. ... We wanted the game going up and down the floor, to really get into a racing game, and I thought we pressed predominantly most of the second half. We didnt turn them over a lot, but it was just disruptive in terms of flow." Scottie Wilbekin had 21 points and six assists and Michael Frazier II added 11 points for Florida (22-2, 11-0 SEC). Wilbekin and Frazier both made key 3-pointers down the stretch to put the game out of reach. Jarnell Stokes had 20 points and 11 rebounds for Tennessee (15-9, 6-5), which was seeking a victory over a highly ranked opponent to boost its NCAA tournament hopes. Jordan McRae had 17 points and Josh Richardson 13. When the teams last met, Florida routed Tennessee 67-41 in Gainesville on Jan. 25 to hand the Volunteers their most lopsided loss in Cuonzo Martins three-year coaching tenure. Tennessee shot 26.8 per cent (15 of 56) overall and 1 of 19 from 3-point range in that game. "We knew we were a better team than that first game anyway, (even) while it was going on," Richardson said. "We came out and played as well as we could today, and they just outplayed us." Tennessee fired up the crowd by having the players walk through a walkway in the Thompson-Boling Arena stands to get to the floor, allowing fans to greet them on their way. The student section behind one basket waved orange glow sticks as Tennessees starting lineup was introduced. That atmosphere might have caused the Vols to get a little too amped up early on. After a basket by Stokes gave the Vols an early 2-0 lead, Florida went on a 10-0 run by scoring seven points off five Tennessee turnovers in the first 4 1/2 minutes. But once the Vols settled down, they capitalized on their strong shooting to pull ahead. Tennessee outshot Florida in the first half but only led 34-33 at halftime because of Floridas ability to force turnovers and grab offensive rebounds. "I was really encouraged coming into the half, just for the fact wed shot 36 per cent from the field and they shot 62 and were down by one," Donovan said. "Thats generally a recipe where youre down by 12 to 15." The shots Tennessee was making in the first half stopped falling after halftime as Florida grabbed a seven-point lead. The Vols got back into the game by stepping up the intensity on defence even as their own shots werent falling. Tennessee cut the lead to 55-54 on Stokes three-point play with 4:32 left and had the ball with a chance to take the lead after McRae blocked Wilbekins shot. It was the type of scenario that could have caused the Gators to start thinking about their recent history of frustration in this building. Instead, they created a different finish this time. Tennessee forward Jeronne Maymon committed his eighth turnover of the night, leading to Fraziers 3-pointer that extended Floridas lead to 58-54 with 3:32 remaining. Wilbekin, who had missed his first five attempts from behind the arc, also drained a 3 just more than a minute later to pretty much seal the victory. "I think it has a little bit to do with experience," Wilbekin said. "Four seniors (in the starting lineup). Its been a while since weve had four seniors on the team. Just stepping up, making big plays on the offensive side and on the defensive side especially, staying locked in and not letting up in the last moments of the game." Kenyan Drake Jersey . The league-leading New York Rangers outhit and outmuscled the Maple Leafs during a 3-0 victory on Saturday. Backup goalie Martin Biron stopped all 20 shots he faced to complete a nice workmanlike effort by the visitors. Matt Haack Jersey . DeGrom outpitched Jake Peavy in a tantalizing hitless duel that carried into the seventh inning Saturday night before the New York Mets broke loose and beat the San Francisco Giants 4-2. http://www.dolphinsteamauthenticshop.co ... ersey.aspx. "Hes over there," the first baseman said. "You dont need to talk to anybody else." Indeed, Peralta did it all as the majors top team won again. Charles Harris Jersey . Fans can also watch the game on the newly launched TSN GO (currently available to Bell TV and Rogers customers), which gives TSN subscribers the freedom to live stream the networks programming from their smartphones, tablets, and computers at no additional charge – just as they would watch Canadas Sports Leader on TV at home. The following week, MLS ON TSN is at BMO Field in Toronto to deliver live coverage of TFCs home opener vs. D.C. United on Saturday, March 22 at 4:30 p. Laremy Tunsil Jersey .5 million, two-year contract that runs through 2015. Venable, the son of former big leaguer Max Venable, will make $4.Vancouver Canucks head coach John Tortorella wont be watching the gold medal game on Sunday between Canada and Sweden, but that doesnt mean hes not pulling for a team. Tortorella told The Vancouver Province hell be cheering for Team Sweden to win gold when they take on the defending Olympic champions on Sunday morning. "I hope Sweden wins, cause I dont think Hammer (Dan Hamhuis) is going to play, judging by whats happened. I dont think Lui (Roberto Luongo) is going to play. So, I dont give a s--- about (Canada) right now because theyre not playing. I just want them back here," Tortorella told the Province. Tortorella, born in Boston, Mass., said most of all he hopes the result helps his team when his players return. "I hope Daniel (Sedin) scores two, (Alex) Edler gets three assists and Sweden wins. So they come back feeling good about themselves because its going to help us. Thats all Im concerned about right now. The Vancouver Canucks," Tortorella said to the Province. The Canucks sent seven players to the 2014 Sochi Games, includinng forward Ryan Kesler, who along with Team USA, lost the bronze medal game to Finland on Saturday.dddddddddddd Tortorella said he wasnt concerned about Keslers return to NHL action after his Olympic letdown. "Thats a tough game. Its a tough one. Especially after US-Canada, to lose that game and come back the next day and play. Im not trying to make any excuses. I dont even want to get involved in it. But if I know Kes, hes a horse. Hell be ready to play," Tortorella promised the Province. Tortorella says its Sedin and Edler that hes more concerned about seeing lose. "Its the other two guys (Edler and Daniel). Those are important guys for us that we need to get going. Danny has played well. I watched Edler make a couple really nice offensive plays on some highlights. That Alfredsson goal he made a nice play. I hope they fill the net and feel great about themselves," Tortorella told the Province. Tortorella was an assistant coach for the United States at Vancouver 2010, when the team won silver after an overtime loss to Canada. Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Torna a Domande generiche