Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Domande generiche n Wright attempted to bare-hand a

n Wright attempted to bare-hand a

Varie richieste sulla famiglia Synology, compatibilità prodotti e specifiche

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio martedì 5 giugno 2018, 4:10
lw789 Guru del forum

Two late misplays cost the Winnipeg Goldeyes on Saturday night. Centre fielder Reggie Abercrombie misplayed a line drive in the top of the ninth that led to a triple and then catcher Luis Alen dropped a perfect throw to the plate from left fielder Donnie Webb that might have stopped the winning run from scoring, as the Goldeyes were beaten 10-9 by the Gary Southshore RailCats in a slugfest at Shaw Park. Despite two solo homers by Alen and a solo shot each by Casey Haerther and Jake Blackwood, the Goldeyes couldnt hold an early 5-1 lead and lost their fifth straight game at home. With the loss, the Goldeyes fell to 34-19 on the season, but are still in first place in the American Associations North Division, 5 1/2 games ahead of the second-place St. Paul Saints. “We made some mistakes tonight and you cant make mistakes against a team thats playing as well as that Gary club is playing right now,” said Goldeyes manager Rick Forney. “We didnt get two bunts down late in the game. That doesnt mean we would have scored on either of those situations, but it shows we werent executing and you have to execute against Gary.” This was a wild one. Gary scored 10 runs on 19 hits, while the Goldeyes managed nine runs on 16 hits. Besides the four solo homers hit by the Goldeyes, catcher Craig Maddux hit one for Gary. “The hitters had some better at bats for us tonight,” said Forney. “Thats a good sign. And our bullpen kept us in the game and gave us a chance to win. Too bad Ethan (starter Hollingsworth) just wasnt on top of his game tonight. Tomorrow well have to get a good outing from Sal (starter Chris Salamida). We need him to go deep and work a lot of innings for us.” The Goldeyes scored two in the first and three in the second and had a 5-1 lead, but Gary battled back despite the fact Winnipeg scored a run in both the third and fourth innings. The Goldeyes were ahead 7-5 in the top of the fifth when Gary scored four times to take a 9-7 lead. The visitors never trailed again. Luis Alen went four-for-four with two homers, two runs scored and three driven in to lead the Goldeyes attack while three other Fish had three-hit games: Jake Blackwood went three-for-four, with a homer, two runs scored and one driven in; Tyler Kuhn went three-for-five with two runs scored and one driven in; and Josh Mazzola went three-for-five with a run scored and one driven in. Casey Haerther also had a solid night, going two-for-five with a homer a run scored and three RBI. Haerther continues to lead the league in hitting with a .404 average. Reliever Kevin Brahney (4-1, 4.24 ERA) got the win for the RailCat,s while hard luck Chris Kissock (0-2, 2.96 ERA) suffered the loss. Kissock was tagged with the winning run even though his defense let him down in the ninth. James Parr (7.88 ERA) got the save for Gary. The Goldeyes and RailCats will play the final game of this three-game series on Sunday afternoon at 1:30 at Shaw Park. Chris Salamida (3-3, 4.26 ERA) will get the start for Winnipeg, while Morgan Coombs (4-4, 4.60 ERA) will take to the bump for Gary. Custom Green Bay Packers Jerseys . Louis Cardinals a hard-fought victory. The Colorado Rockies intentionally walked Yadier Molina with one out and runners on first and third to load the bases for Kozma. Randall Cobb Jersey . Simon (10-3) allowed three runs on five hits and three walks in 6 1-3 innings to break a tie with the Dodgers Zack Greinke and Cardinals Adam Wainwright for the NL lead in victories. Simon went to spring training as a relief pitcher and moved into the starting rotation when Mat Latos was recovering from elbow and knee surgeries. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/E ... -Jersey/.J. -- The Houston Astros had the No. Ricky Jean-Francois Jersey . Brad Malone had the other goal for the Monsters (1-1-0), while Elliott chipped in an assist for a three-point night and the games first star. Bryan Lerg also had two assists. Corban Knight and Max Reinhart scored for the Heat (1-1-0), who opened their season Friday with a 5-2 win over the Monsters in Cleveland. Morgan Burnett Jersey .Brothers B.J. and Justin Upton each homered and had an outfield assist, and the Braves held on for a 4-2 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday night. MIAMI -- As soon as Chris Young connected on a deep fly ball to left field in the ninth inning, the New York Mets thought they had tied the game on a sacrifice fly. But they misjudged the strength of Marcell Ozunas arm. Ozuna threw out Kirk Nieuwenhuis at the plate to end the game to help the Miami Marlins beat the Mets 3-2 on Friday night. "Its pretty surprising. Hats off to Ozuna," Nieuwenhuis said. "He made a great throw. Theres no other way to put it." Even Ozuna thought the Mets had tied the game. "I didnt think I had a chance to get him out, but I was going to throw it no matter what," Ozuna said. Ozuna also threw out David Wright to end the eighth after the Mets cut the deficit to 3-2. "I cant remember seeing a game decided by two great throws from a left fielder and two great tags from the catcher to end the game," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "Thats pretty amazing." Henderson Alvarez (4-3) pitched 6 1-3 scoreless innings, allowing seven hits without a walk, and struck out five. In his past six starts, he is 2-0 with a 0.68 ERA, which leads the majors since May 22. "It was a good start for myself. All my pitches were working. Now its about keeping going forward," Alvarez said. Steve Cishek allowed a double to Nieuwenhuis to open the ninth, but earned his 17th save in 18 chances when Ozunas throw landed in catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchias glove for his fourth assist of the season. "He started at the Clevelander, so I didnt think he had a shot, but he started running in," Saltalamacchia said. "Once he got closer I knew he had a chance, but thats a tough throw, big moment like that. You tend to do too much. He made a perfect throw." Mets starter Daisuke Matsuzaka (3-1) allowed one run and six hits in 5 1-3 innings. He struck out four. "I felt good today, and just going off our last time off of Alvarez, I knew it was going to be a close game -- a one or two-run game -- so I knew I couldnt give up too many runs," Matsuzaka said. "One run ended up making a difference." Adeiny Hechavarria drove in two runs, and Saltalamacchia hit two doubles for the Marlins, who won their major league-best 17th one-run game of the season despite going 1 for 11 with runners in scoring position. "It was nice to win that one," Redmond said. "We needed to win that one." Six of the eight games between these clubss this season have been decided by one run New York had a two-game winning streak snapped.dddddddddddd. With the Mets trailing 3-0 in the eighth, Wright hit an RBI single off Kevin Gregg. Two batters later, with Mike Dunn pitching, pinch-hitter Eric Campbell singled to left field to make it 3-2. Wright was thrown out at the plate as he tried to score on the hit. "I got thrown out by about 10 feet, so it wasnt a real close play," Wright said, "but at the same time we kind of thought that he was blocking (the plate) and apparently they thought he wasnt." Mets manager Terry Collins challenged the play, taking up the argument that Wright was blocked from getting to the plate. "When you saw replays, his foot had pretty much that whole side blocked," Collins said. "The over-the-top view, I dont know. You dont ever get an explanation. All they say is the play stands. "You dont ever get an explanation or why they ruled it, and the umpires are as confused as anybody." Rafael Furcal led off of the game for the Marlins with a triple off the right-field fence and scored on a groundout by Hechavarria. It was Furcals first extra-base hit of the season in 30 at-bats and first leadoff triple since June 11, 2010, against the Angels when he played for the Dodgers. "I knew that was the only run I could give up the rest of my outing," Matsuzaka said. After Jake Marisnick stole second base in the seventh, he swiped third with Wright not in position to cover the bag. He then scored when catcher Anthony Reckers throw to third went into left field. "It surprised them a little bit that he took off there with a left-hand hitter," Redmond said. "He was being aggressive and took advantage of a bad throw. That was a huge run for us." The Marlins extended their lead to 3-0 later in the inning when Wright attempted to bare-hand a grounder hit by Hechavarria, but the ball bounced past him, allowing Justin Bour to score. Wright was originally charged with an error, but it was later changed to a hit. NOTES: Mets SS Ruben Tejada took a base hit away from Casey McGehee in the eighth inning when he made a diving stop to his left, spun on the ground, and threw to first from his knees. ... Wright has a 10-game hitting streak at Marlins Park. ... Miami will send RHP Tom Koehler (5-5, 3.84) to the mound on Saturday. New York will counter with RHP Jacob deGrom (0-4, 4.39). Black China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

Torna a Domande generiche