Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Domande generiche Wednesday we won a difficult game against

Wednesday we won a difficult game against

Varie richieste sulla famiglia Synology, compatibilità prodotti e specifiche

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio mercoledì 30 maggio 2018, 8:34
lw789 Guru del forum

SAO PAULO - The duel for the Formula One title arrives in Brazil with Mercedes teammates Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg fighting to get into good position ahead of the season-ending race in Abu Dhabi later this month.Rosberg needs to win in Brazil on Sunday to have a real shot at his first title. Hamilton just needs to stay close to his teammate to close in on his second drivers title.The championship cant be decided at Interlagos this weekend because the race in Abu Dhabi will be worth double points, but the result in Sao Paulo will determine how the title fight will be set up for the finale.Hamilton has a 24-point lead and would clinch the title with consecutive second-place finishes or by coming third in Brazil and a second in Abu Dhabi. Rosberg will need to be nearly perfect in both races to keep his hopes alive.Its clear that I need to rely on something happening, Rosberg said. For sure its not enough for me to win, unfortunately, but thats the way it is. In sports, so much can happen, so Im still very optimistic.Hamilton has been on a remarkable run in the final part of the season, winning five straight races to open up a big lead going into the decisive races. He started behind Rosberg in two of the last three races but was still able to overcome his teammate and finish with the victory.Its been quite a phenomenal season, Hamilton said. This year, for sure, has been the best year of my career. I feel like Ive grown as a driver.The 29-year-old Rosberg led the drivers standings early in the season but failed to keep up with Hamilton in the later part. He hasnt won since the German GP at home in July, eight races ago. He stayed within range of his teammate by finishing second in five of the last six races.The start of Rosbergs struggles began almost at the same time as his relationship with Hamilton deteriorated following contact between them at the Belgian GP. The 29-year-old British driver was angry about being taken out by his teammate and Rosberg was also criticized by team officials.I dont think anything has changed, Rosberg said. It was an intense battle before and it still is an intense battle now. I dont know his exact opinion on things, but for me nothing has changed since then.Lewis has done a little bit of a better job since then. Thats it, pretty simple, Rosberg added. But as I say, still two races (left).The title race remains undecided in great part because of the rule change that made the season-ending race worth double points, a move aimed at keeping fan interest alive throughout the season.Great news that for sure this year I have a chance to win the championship the way it is now, thats a good thing, Rosberg said. Im also happy because its good for the fans and that its going to be exciting until the very end. For sure it keeps me very, very optimistic.It will be the last race at Interlagos before an extensive renovation at the paddock and pit areas. There were some safety changes for this year, including the addition of runoff areas and a new pit entrance and pit exit.Its a lot safer now, Williams driver Felipe Massa said. I hope we will see less accidents than in the past.Rain is expected for the weekend, which could add even more unknowns to the title race. The Abu Dhabi GP will be on Nov. 23.___Follow Tales Azzoni at http://twitter.com/tazzoni Matt Niskanen Jersey . They signed their first kicker. Ottawa inked Nick Setta, a 32-year-old native of Lockport, Illinois, to a contract. Alexander Ovechkin Jersey .The Hanwha Eagles said the team was impressed with Morgans contact ability and base-running skills.The 34-year-old debuted with the Pittsburgh Pirates in 2007 and hit . http://www.shopcapitalsonline.com/Capit ... as-Jersey/. Torres tells Spanish daily AS "in football you never know where you will be inside one month. Im going to work hard, thats all you can do with this last part of the season so important. Jay Beagle Jersey .Y. - The New York Rangers have reached a one-year contract extension with goalie Cam Talbot, keeping Henrik Lundqvists backup away from unrestricted free agency. Christian Djoos Jersey .The Hamilton Tiger-Cat defensive back always has the required receipt. But he also walks around with a tangle of metal screws, rods and plates after breaking his neck in 2006 playing high school football in Louisiana.LONDON - Schalke and Sporting Lisbon go into Champions League action on Wednesday battling to finish second behind Chelsea in Group G and secure a place in the knockout stages of the competition.For third-place Schalke to progress, it must end Maribors run of seven unbeaten European home games and hope Chelsea beats Sporting at Stamford Bridge.Sporting, second on seven points, heads to London with a doubt about the fitness of attacking midfielder Nani, who was substituted in the first half of their 3-1 win against Boavista at the weekend.A draw should be enough for the Portuguese side to advance due to its superior goal difference over Schalke. A victory would guarantee its passage.Here are some things to know about Wednesdays Group G games:___HURTING BOATENGSchalke will be without midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng in Maribor. Boateng has not recovered from an ankle injury and has missed the last two Bundesliga matches.That did not seem to bother Schalke, which won both (against Mainz and Stuttgart) and scored four goals in each, while conceding only one.Coach Roberto di Matteo will have defender Felipe Santana and midfielder Sidney Sam available after injuries.We can only influence whats in our power, said Di Matteo, who has changed his teams system in the last month.After a 5-0 defeat at home to Chelsea in its last Champions League game in November, Schalkes defence has stabilized, while the forwards are finding the target.Klaas Jan Huntelaar and Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting have scored hat tricks in consecutive matchesEverything is going well for us at the minute ... as long as we keep on winning, it doesnt matter who actually scores, Choupo-Moting said.___NO NNANI FOR SPORTING?Sportings young team could be without its talisman Nani at Stamford Bridge.ddddddddddddhe Portuguese side has precious little experience at the top European level and the former Manchester United winger has added some much-needed know-how.Nani limped off in the first half of Sportings league game at Boavista last weekend. The club says he has a right thigh injury, but is not saying how long he will take to recover.Sporting, fourth in the Portuguese league, has not won on the road in Europe since September 2011, when it beat FC Zurich in a Europa League game.___CHELSEA LOOKING TO HIT BACKChelsea has qualified for the knockout stages as group winner, but lost its unbeaten start to the season in all competitions on Saturday with a 2-1 defeat at Newcastle.Goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois is eager to see his team return to winning ways.Last Wednesday we won a difficult game against Tottenham and we are confident that if we work hard in training and learn from our mistakes we will win again, Courtois said.This was our first defeat, but we have to keep working hard and things will go better for us again.___MARIBOR LOOKS TO CONTINUE HOME FORMWhile Slovenian champion Maribor has never beaten a German opponent in five encounters in European competitions, it also remains unbeaten in its last seven European home games.On Wednesday, it faces Schalke knowing that it cannot reach the last 16 of the Champions League, but would move into the Europa League, by finishing third in Group G, with a victory.Maribor frustrated Schalke with a 1-1 draw in Germany in its second group match in September and will hope to improve on that result on home turf. Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China ' ' '

Torna a Domande generiche