Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Domande generiche the Rogers Cup semifinals in M

the Rogers Cup semifinals in M

Varie richieste sulla famiglia Synology, compatibilità prodotti e specifiche

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio mercoledì 30 maggio 2018, 7:48
lw789 Guru del forum

PARIS -- Midfielder Blaise Matuidi has signed a new contract with Paris Saint-Germain until 2018, ending months of speculation surrounding his future. The 26-year-old Matuidi has been one of PSGs key players, playing an important role in the French league title run last year. The France international was out of contract in June and had been linked with a big-money move to English Premier League side Manchester City. Matuidi has formed a dynamic central midfield pairing with Thiago Motta, who recently signed a new deal to keep him at the club until 2016. PSG is also negotiating terms with Brazil centre half Alex over a new contract. A tireless runner renowned for his tenacious tackling, Matuidi has played 124 games and scored 13 goals for PSG since joining from Saint-Etienne in 2011. "I was determined to continue the adventure with Paris Saint-Germain," said Matuidi, who has played 19 times for France. "The clubs limitless ambition is unequaled in Europe." Since Qatari backers QSI took charge in May 2011, PSG already has bought four players costing more than 40 million euros ($55 million) each -- Brazil captain Thiago Silva, Argentina midfielder Javier Pastore, the clubs first marquee signing who has since fallen out of favour, Brazil winger Lucas and Uruguay forward Edinson Cavani. PSG also signed midfielder Yohan Cabaye from Premier League club Newcastle last month, and the fact Matuidi is staying on shows PSG has the power both to lure and keep good players, when the French league has historically mainly been a selling league. "We are sending out a very strong message to France and the rest of Europe by re-signing one of Frances very best players," PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi said. "Together, we want to build one of the best clubs in the world." PSG leads the French league by five points from Monaco, and thrashed Bayer Leverkusen 4-0 away from home in the first leg of their Champions League last-16 match. The team is scoring freely and Zlatan Ibrahimovic has 37 goals in all competitions. James Shields Jersey . "I wasnt waving the pom-poms to be involved with it to start with," Carlyle said after a 5-2 win over Carolina on Sunday night. "Its been a trying time. "Specifically we havent played as well as wed like to hang our hat on. Carlos Rodon Jersey . The Cottagers last victory came in a 2-1 home win over West Ham when Rene Meulensteen was still in charge. Since then, a miserable run of seven defeats and two draws has seen the club part with the Dutch coach and replace him with German Felix Magath. http://www.authenticbaseshopwhitesox.co ... soxjersey/. -- Catriona Matthew remained atop the Airbus LPGA Classic leaderboard Friday, birdieing four of the last seven holes to take a one-stroke advantage over Charley Hull into the weekend. Brett Lawrie Jersey . Toronto ended an 0-4-0 skid with Sundays shootout win over visiting New Jersey, but the club could have a difficult time making it two victories in a row tonight. The Maple Leafs have dropped three straight and 11 of the last 12 regular- season meetings against Boston overall and the Bruins have claimed six straight in Beantown. Jose Abreu Jersey .Y. -- Kristen Gillman rallied to win the U.MONTREAL - A recharged Eugenie Bouchard, fresh off her stunning run to the Australian Opens final four, says shes ready to lead the Canadian team against Serbia at this weekends Federation Cup. Bouchard, who grabbed the tennis worlds attention at last months Grand Slam, will be joined in the best-of-five series by Gabriela Dabrowski of Ottawa, Sharon Fichman of Toronto and Aleksandra Wozniak, of Blainville, Que. The 19-year-old rising tennis star said Wednesday she took time off after the Australian Open, and only worked a little bit on her serve and a few technical issues. "I was definitely physically and mentally tired," Bouchard told a news conference at Montreals Claude-Robillard Sports Complex, the site of Saturday and Sundays indoor World Group II first-round series womens tie. "Im happy with what I did, but never satisfied. I wanted to do better. At the end of the day I lost in the semifinals, so ... I hit the practice court and Im going to continue to work hard on court to try and do better." Bouchard, whose success in Melbourne moved her up to No. 19 in the world rankings, made her Fed Cup debut in 2011 and has a record of 7-2. Last year in Kyiv, Bouchard battled an injured ankle and won two matches, including the decisive doubles match alongside Fichman. That victory gave Canada a place in World Group II for the first time since 2010. Dabrowski, the countrys top-ranked female doubles player at No. 61 in the WTA computer, reached her first two WTA doubles finals in 2013 at Brussels and Linz in addition to winning two doubles titles of the ITF Challenger Circuit. The 26-year-old is 3-0 in Fed Cup play. The 23-year-old Fichman has a 22-7 career record at the Fed Cup, while Wozniak, 26, is 37-9. The Canadians will square off this weekend with a young, less-experienced Serbian team that will be missing two of its top players: Jelena Jankovic and Ana Ivanovic, a former world No. 1. Bouchard, who upset Ivanovic in the quarterfinal at the Australian Open, said Wednesday her team would have liked to meet them in the Fed Cup. "I think were all disappoiinted not to have the two best, Ivanovic and Jankovic, here," said Bouchard.dddddddddddd "But now we will take advantage, we will try to do our best and I think we have all the best players in Canada here. They might not have their best, so we will use that to our advantage." Serbian team captain Dejan Vranes said Ivanovic wont play this weekend due to injury and that Jankovic no longer competes in the event. The country will be represented by Nina Stojanovic, 17, Aleksandra Krunic, 20, Jovana Jaksic, 20, and Vesna Dolonc, 24, who at No. 117 is its top-ranked player. Vranes called the Canadians the favourites, particularly since they will be playing in front of a home crowd in a venue that holds some 4,000 fans. "We have a great challenge in front of us, but I believe in our team and I think we have a chance in every match," a confident Vranes told reporters. "Well be ready to fight." The Canadian women, however, are aiming to continue Canadas recent stretch of strong tennis performances. On the mens side, Milos Raonic climbed into the top 10 in the world last year, while Vasek Pospisil also rose in the rankings. Both reached the Rogers Cup semifinals in Montreal last summer and led the Davis Cup team to a first-ever semifinal appearance. Wozniak said she hopes the women can also deliver their own record-breaking finish. "Were looking forward to the challenge, and what the men did, its made history in Canada," Wozniak said. "So, I think for me, and for the team, its important. We would love to make a new history for Canada and win this tie." For Bouchard, who grew up in the Montreal Island community of Westmount, theres the bonus of playing a match in her hometown for the first time in a year and a half. "Its always fun to play in Montreal," said Bouchard, who was asked whether more people seem to recognize her in the city since the Australian Open. "Yeah, for sure, there are people who say, Good luck and that they are proud of me. Its special. Im happy to get compliments like that." Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China ' ' '

Torna a Domande generiche