Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Domande generiche e on two power plays. In the secon

e on two power plays. In the secon

Varie richieste sulla famiglia Synology, compatibilità prodotti e specifiche

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio mercoledì 23 maggio 2018, 4:17
lw789 Guru del forum

PHILADELPHIA -- Lucas Duda has struggled against left-handed pitchers this season, but he came up clutch this time. Duda singled home the go-ahead run with one out in the 11th inning to lead the New York Mets to a 2-1 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday night. It was New Yorks 11th victory over the Phillies in the last 12 games in Philadelphia. Long after starters Cole Hamels and Dillon Gee exited following their duel, Curtis Granderson opened the 11th with a single off Antonio Bastardo (5-5). Following an out, David Wright singled and Eric Campbell walked to load the bases. Duda then lined Bastardos first pitch sharply into right field to score Granderson. "I was lucky enough to just elevate a ball and sneak it over the second basemans head," Duda said. The hit was just the 12th in 71 at-bats for the left-handed hitting Duda against lefty pitchers. He also singled in the fifth against Hamels. "Im really happy for him and happy for us that hes in there, and hes going to fight and hes going to battle and try to put some good at-bats on left-handed pitching," Mets manager Terry Collins said. Duda raised his average against lefties to .169. "Its great for him, great for his confidence and everything else," Collins said. Justin De Fratus relieved Bastardo and got the final two outs. Dana Eveland (1-1) retired the Phillies in order in the 10th for the win. Jeurys Familia earned his second save in six opportunities but had to wriggle out of a two-out jam to get it. "That was a good grind-out win for us," Collins said. Ryan Howard singled and Marlon Byrd walked to put runners on first and second in the 11th for Domonic Brown. But Familia got Brown to ground out to shortstop. Regular Mets closer Jenrry Mejia wasnt available after a heavy workload the previous two nights, Collins said before the game. Carlos Ruiz homered for the Phillies, who dropped to 12-48 when scoring three runs or less. "We just werent able to put some runs on the board," Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg said. Hamels continued his dominant stretch but didnt get anything to show for it. The left-hander allowed one run and five hits in seven innings with five strikeouts and three walks. The Mets scored in the fifth off Hamels, snapping his 22-inning steak without allowing an earned run. New York loaded the bases with no outs on singles by Duda and Juan Lagares sandwiched around a walk to Travis dArnaud. Duda then scored on Wilmer Flores hard-hit grounder. Third baseman Cody Asche lunged to stop the ball, but elected to throw to second rather than attempt to get Duda at home. Hamels threw up his hands in disgust after the run crossed. "Cody made an outstanding catch," Hamels said. "I knew that run was going to score." The Phillies tied it in the seventh on Ruizs two-out homer to left. It was Ruizs third homer of the season and first since June 7. "Right in his wheelhouse," Gee said. That was one of three hits the Phillies got off Gee, who struck out four and walked three in seven strong innings. Besides Ruiz, Philadelphia got just one runner to second base off Gee. Brown advanced on Ruizs second-inning single. Jake Diekman pitched a scoreless eighth, Jonathan Papelbon tossed a 1-2-3 ninth, and Ken Giles struck out two in the 10th for the Phillies. Josh Edgin and Vic Black combined to allow one hit in two scoreless relief innings before turning the ball over to Eveland. New Yorks Daniel Murphy went 0-for-5, snapping his streak of five straight multi-hit games. TRAINERS ROOM Phillies: Brown returned to the starting lineup for the first time since a throat infection sidelined him for three days, and went 0-for-3. Brown has participated as a pinch-hitter in the last four games, going 0-for-4 with three strikeouts. Mets: Right-hander Matt Harvey threw 29 pitches off the slope of the mound in Port St. Lucie on Saturday. Harvey is rehabilitating following Tommy John surgery last Oct. 22. UP NEXT Mets right-hander Zack Wheeler (7-8, 3.48) opposes Phillies right-hander Kyle Kendrick (5-11, 4.74) in the third game of the four-game series on Sunday. Wheeler, who has won four straight games, allowed one run in 6 1/3 innings in his only career start at Citizens Bank Park. Lifetime against Philadelphia, he is 2-1 with a 2.59 ERA in four starts. Kendrick is coming off his best start of the season when he allowed one run and five hits in seven innings in Tuesdays 2-1, 15-inning win over Houston. He is 8-9 with a 3.82 ERA in 25 games -- 19 starts -- against the Mets. MANUEL HONORED Former Phillies manager Charlie Manuel was inducted into the clubs Wall of Fame in a pregame ceremony that included Hall-of-Famers and fellow inductees Jim Bunning, Mike Schmidt and Steve Carlton. Manuel managed nearly nine seasons and owns the Phillies record for most games managed (1,416) and most victories (780). He led the Phillies to five straight NL East titles and two World Series appearances and the 2008 championship. Manuel, one of the most beloved managers or coaches in Philadelphia sports history, delivered a moving and humorous speech during the pregame. "I never thought Id ever coach in big leagues," Manuel said. "My intention was to teach and hang around ballpark so I could take BP." SNAKE-BITTEN HAMELS? Hamels has a 0.73 ERA in his last five starts but is 3-1. It was the ninth no-decision for Hamels (6-6), who has been a victim of lack of run support this season. "Cole is on a terrific run," Sandberg said. "You almost come to expect it. But weve been coming up short on run support." The lefty has maintained a good attitude through the lack of offensive help. "I just have to keep on pitching and see what happens," he said. GEES TURNAROUND It was a turnaround outing for Gee, who was 0-3 with a 6.85 ERA in his last four starts. It also was an improvement in Philadelphia, where Gee had a 9.56 ERA in seven appearances (six starts) entering Saturday. "Its nice to go out there and put up a quality start, especially here and against that team," Gee said. Barry Church Jersey . In the second game of their day/night doubleheader at Minneapolis, three Blue Jays pitchers, Steve Delabar, Sergio Santos and J. Chris Ivory Jersey . -- Antoine Bibeau bought the Val-dOr Foreurs valuable time at the Memorial Cup with his 51-save shutout Friday. http://www.shopthejaguarsonline.com/Eli ... Jersey/.ca NBA Power Rankings. Winners of 15 straight, with a healthy roster, the Spurs have overtaken the Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder for the number one ranking. Myles Jack Jersey . The trade deadline is Monday, Mar. 2 at 3pm et/Noon pt. TRADES COMPLETED SINCE OCT. 1, 2014: Feb. 15, 2015 Toronto Maple Leafs acquire: F Olli Jokinen, F Brendan Leipsic, 1st Round Pick (2015) Nashville Predators acquire: D Cody Franson, F Mike Santorelli Feb. Carson Tinker Jersey . Span, Danny Espinosa and Adam LaRoche had two hits apiece as Washington won the final two games of the series. The Nationals improved to 3-7 against Atlanta. They increased their division lead over the Braves to 1 1/2 games.DALLAS - Dustin Brown scored the tie-breaking goal for the Los Angeles Kings on Tuesday night, but he deflected praise to his teammates.(Dwight King) did all the work, Brown said. He forced a turnover. (Mike Richards) picked up the loose puck, and (Richards) is one of those guys that kind of looks to pass first. I thought it was just coming late. My shot was just to get it by the D and on the net.Instead, the shot beat Dallas goalie Kari Lehtonen low and to his left. Brown and Kyle Clifford scored third-period goals allowing the Kings to beat the Dallas Stars 3-1.The victory allowed Los Angeles, the defending Stanley Cup champion, to salvage the final game of a 1-3-1 road trip.Dallas is 0-3-2 in the last five games, and 1-1-4 at home this season.To Stars coach Lindy Ruff, Browns goal from the slot at 4:23 and Cliffords deflection at 11:35 were the result of Dallas giveaways.When I look at the sheet and I see 19 giveaways, were not going to win hockey games, Ruff said. Thats where I have to change the mentality. Thats my job. Enough of the pond hockey. Enough of open plays.Trevor Lewis shot from the left faceoff circle went in off Cliffords skate in front of Lehtonen.The Stars had taken a 1-0 lead on Shawn Horcoffs goal at 2:37 of the first period. Kings goalie Jonathan Quick shut out Dallas thereafter.Theres some things I need to clean up a little bit, Quick said. We were able to win the third period on the road, so thats (good), especially against a team as good as Dallas. We can take that momentum and carry it back home.Quick finished with 33 saves. Lehtonen had 27 before being pulled for an exttra skater with 1:58 left.ddddddddddddLewis tied the game at 1 with a short-handed goal 2:55 into the second period. It was Los Angeles NHL-leading fourth short-handed goal, and third on the current trip.In the first four games of the trip, the Kings scored only six goals and were 1 for 11 on power plays.Dallas had been outscored 17-10 in its previous four games, and failed on all 10 power plays in the last two.The Kings were 0 for 5 on the power play Tuesday, and failed to score on a 5-on-3 advantage for 1:06. Dallas was 0 for 4.On the Stars goal, Jordie Benn passed from the Dallas zone to Vernon Fiddler at the opposite blue line. Fiddler then fed Horcoff as he skated between two defenders down the slot and put the puck past Quick.It was just a great play, a great pass by (Fiddler), Horcoff said. He came to my side. I kind of broke to the middle. Benn gave him a great outlet.Los Angeles outshot the Stars 12-9 in the first when the Kings failed to score on two power plays. In the second, Lewis outmanoeuvred Benn for the puck, and shot past Lehtonen.NOTES: C Tyler Toffoli scored the Kings first three short-handed goals. . Richards has at least one point in all 10 games he has played in Dallas (3 goals, 11 assists). . D Sergei Gonchar (fractured ankle) and RW Valeri Nichushkin (lower-body injury) both returned to Dallas lineup. Gonchar had not played this season and Nichushkin had been out since Oct. 11. Nichushkin returned to a line with Jamie Benn and Tyler Seguin. Jason Spezza skated with Ales Hemsky and Erik Cole. . D Trevor Daley played in his 700th NHL game, all with the Stars. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Torna a Domande generiche