Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Tip & Tricks ort Moody, B.C., and ZhaoKai Pang o

ort Moody, B.C., and ZhaoKai Pang o

Guide di base, manuali, trucchi

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio giovedì 2 agosto 2018, 10:39
lw789 Guru del forum

PITTSBURGH, Pa. - The Pittsburgh Steelers took a calculated risk last spring when they opted not to re-sign quarterback Ben Roethlisberger with two years remaining on his current deal, opting instead to focus on bolstering the roster elsewhere.Its going to cost them, and president Art Rooney II knows it. Then again, there are worse positions than negotiating with a player coming off the best statistical season of an already remarkable career.Ill take that problem, Rooney said with a laugh Wednesday.It may be one of the easiest ones to solve over the next few months for the AFC North champions. Pittsburgh returned to the playoffs in 2014 after a two-year absence, going 11-5 and riding a dynamic offence and a perfect December to its first division title since 2010. While Rooney called it a good season with a lot of positives the Steelers last Super Bowl appearance is becoming an ever smaller speck in the rearview mirror.Obviously we didnt achieve our ultimate goal, Rooney said.Maybe, but Pittsburgh looked closer than in consecutive 8-8 seasons in 2012 and 2013. Rebuilding is nearly complete, at least on offence. The Steelers set franchise records for points and yards behind Roethlisberger, All-Pro running back LeVeon Bell and All-Pro wide receiver Antonio Brown. Press Rooney on if this means the franchises identity has shifted away from its roots on the other side of the ball and he politely disagrees.Id say we still strive for a team with a strong defence and thats something well always try to have, he said while adding the offence was fun to watch.The goal is to make it just as enjoyable when the defence takes the field. That part might be tricky. The Steelers finished 18th in yards allowed, their worst performance since 1991. Hall of Fame defensive co-ordinator Dick LeBeau resigned earlier this month and the status of longtime fixtures Brett Keisel, Ike Taylor, Troy Polamalu and James Harrison is uncertain. Rooney said it will be a few weeks before any decision is made on who to bring back and who to let walk. Keisel and Polamalu both have a year remaining on their current deals while Taylor and Harrison are free agents, though Harrison didnt rule out one more season after occasionally brilliant play at age 36.Whoever returns out of that group would be short-term investments at best, and likely a relatively inexpensive one. Thats not the case with free agent linebacker Jason Worilds. The team placed the transition tag on Worilds last spring, and he responded with 7.5 sacks. With little established depth at outside linebacker — where former first-round pick Jarvis Jones has struggled to stay out of the training room — Worilds provides some stability.To retain him, the Steelers will need to pay him like hes one of the elite at his position even if Worilds has yet to make a Pro Bowl. Rooney declined to put Worilds in any particular category, saying only the team would like to have him return in part because his specialty happens to be the current groups biggest weakness.Weve got to get more sacks and put more pressure on the quarterback and I think in the games we were successful, we were able to do that, Rooney said. Thats a key piece of the puzzle that we have to look at as we build this defence going into next year.While Rooney doesnt believe new defensive co-ordinator Keith Butler — promoted after more than a decade as an assistant — will make drastic changes from the 3-4 scheme favoured by LeBeau, he does expect Butler to offer more than tweaks. Finding new and creative ways to become disruptive in the backfield is a must.It is a challenge now for a defensive co-ordinator to keep up with these high-powered offences, Rooney said.And it will be Butlers responsibility to build around a core that includes defensive end Cam Heyward and linebacker Lawrence Timmons. There is a significant need for help in the secondary, especially if Taylor and Polamalu do not return. Rooney lauded the play of converted special teamers like Antwon Blake but understands defensive back will be a major need when the draft comes. The Steelers havent taken a cornerback in the first round since Chad Scott in 1997.That may have to change if Pittsburgh wants to get serious about returning to leagues upper echelon. Rooney anticipates having a bit of money to spend in free agency, though the team rarely splurges on high-priced veterans.If theres an opportunity to sign somebody like that, well look at it, he said. I wouldnt rule that out at this point but it kind of depends on whats available to us and what were able to do at that point in time.___AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Robert Quinn Dolphins Jersey .C. -- Theyll remember the OT from the first Syracuse-Duke game -- and the Ts that decided Round 2. Minkah Fitzpatrick Dolphins Jersey . A fully booked flight forced me to leave two hours later. After a nice meal in which I studied the stats of the Argo win, I prepared to leave the restaurant. As I was gathering my things to leave many large individuals began to walk up and wait for tables. http://www.thedolphinsfansclub.com/Blac ... ml?cat=946. After a tight first half, the Croatians took command in Reykjavik after Skulason was dismissed for a professional foul in the 51st minute, but couldnt find a way past Iceland goalkeeper Hannes Halldorsson and his packed defence. Eduardo had a weak shot cleared away from near the goalline after barely a minute for Croatia, whose substitute Ivica Olic forced a fine reaction save from Halldorsson in the 55th. Mike Gesicki Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Darcy Kuemper, Minnesota (5): He was calm, poised, and looked comfortable all game. Dan Marino Dolphins Jersey . On Thursday, they signed former Browns linebacker DQwell Jackson. Terms of the deal were not immediately available.BARCELONA, Spain - Canadas Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford are poised to capture their first Grand Prix Final medal after winning the pairs short program Thursday.The two-time world championship bronze medallists earned their best-ever component mark — for presentation — and will take a seasons best overall score of 74.70 points into the long program. Duhamel pumped her fist after concluding their routine choreographed to Ginette Renos Un peu plus haut.The component elements have always been considered our weaker side, said Radford. To finish ahead of the Russian pair who are extremely strong technically is a big step for us. We were really in the moment tonight. Nothing could stop us.Olympic silver medallists Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia go into Saturdays free program in second with 72.33, while Wenjing Sui and Cong Han of China are third, with 66.66.Duhamel, from Lively, Ont., and Radford, from Balmertown, Ont., are enjoying a standout season, with victories in both their Grand Prix events — Skate Canada International and NHK Trophy in Japan. Still, Duhamel said she was battling nerves Thursday.I didnt know what to expect and I was hoping I would get iinto the zone.dddddddddddd Once the music started and we were very together going into our first element I knew we were going to be alright, she said. They opened the program with a triple twist lift followed by side-by-side triple Lutzes and a throw triple Salchow.They added a quad throw Salchow — Radford throws Duhamel four revolutions through the air — to their long program this season. Russians Yuka Kavaguti and Alexander Smirnov are the only other skaters attempting the move this season.Julianne Seguin of Longueuil, Que., and Charles Bilodeau of Trois-Pistoles, Que., lead after the pairs short program of the Junior Grand Prix Final. Four Russian couples follow in the standings including Lina Fedorova and Maxim Miroshkin just 0.18 behind the leaders.We couldnt be happier with our performance, said Bilodeau. We executed all our elements and achieved level fours even on our twist for the first time. It gives us a lot of confidence for the free program.Mackenzie Bent of Uxbridge, Ont., and Garrett MacKeen of Oshawa, Ont., are fourth after the junior short dance while Madeline Edwards of Port Moody, B.C., and ZhaoKai Pang of Burnaby, B.C., are fifth. Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Discount Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Throwback Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Tip & Tricks