Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Tip & Tricks hem so together we can focus on o

hem so together we can focus on o

Guide di base, manuali, trucchi

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio martedì 31 luglio 2018, 9:17
lw789 Guru del forum

MILWAUKEE -- Nearly a month into the season, Matt Garza got his first win for the Milwaukee Brewers against his former team, the Chicago Cubs. Garza, who signed a four-year, $50 million deal with the Milwaukee in the off-season, retired the Cubs in order in four of the first six innings. He gave up two runs and four hits while striking out seven and walking one over seven innings as Milwaukee defeated Chicago 5-2 Friday night. "Im just happy that I was in control of my mechanics all game," Garza said. "I just wanted to go and establish my game plan and not get too over-amped." Garza insisted facing the Cubs, for whom he pitched in 2011 and 2012, as well as part of last season, didnt generate any added emotion for him. "Its another game. Ive been on five different teams. If I had to get up for everybody, Id be tired by mid-season," Garza said. Brewers manager Ron Roenicke liked what he saw from Garza. "He really went after guys." Roenicke said. "His command was good. He had really good stuff today." Lyle Overbay homered and Carlos Gomez and Ryan Braun each had three hits and a stolen base for the Brewers, who have a Major League best 17-6 record. Garza (1-2) said hes enjoying finally playing on a winning team. "When you go through years of constantly hoping, you kind of run out of hope," he said. "Were going out with the attitude that we are going to win. It brings up a lot better emotion. Its confidence. That what were playing with a lot of right now." Garzas ability to keep pitches down in the zone made it tough on Chicagos hitters, Cubs manager Rick Renteria said. "He doesnt rattle very easily. He goes right after hitters. You have to tip your cap to him," Renteria said. Francisco Rodriguez pitched a scoreless inning to pick up his 10th save in 10 chances. Cubs starter Carlos Villanueva (1-5) gave up five runs and 11 hits in five innings. The Brewers when Cubs left fielder Junior Lake appeared set to make a routine catch of Scooter Gennetts line drive but the ball sailed past Lakes glove and rolled to the fence, allowing Gomez to score. Brauns single drove in Gennett, who scored as Lake airmailed a throw to the plate, giving the Brewers a 2-0 lead. The Cubs cut the lead to 2-1 in the third on Emilio Bonifacios run-scoring single. The Brewers extended their lead to two runs again in the bottom half of the inning. With Gomez on first, Braun hit a ground ball deep in the hole at short. Cubs shortstop Starlin Castro made a strong throw and umpires initially ruled Braun out at first. After a delay of two minutes and 20 seconds, Braun was ruled safe. Jonathan Lucroy followed with a single to score Gomez. Overbay led off the fourth with a homer, giving the Brewers a 4-1 lead. Aramis Ramirezs sacrifice fly in the fifth extended the lead to 5-1. Ryan Sweeneys ground-out plated a run for the Cubs in the seventh. Notes: The Brewers unveiled a statue of Hall of Fame radio announcer Bob Uecker, situated in the last row of the upper deck behind home plate, that pays tribute to the classic Miller Lite ad campaign in which he starred. .. Rodriguez tied Robb Nen for 18th place with his 314th career save. ... Brewers manager Ron Roenicke applauded Major League Baseballs attempt to eliminate the confusion that has surrounded the "transfer" rule this season by returning to the previous interpretation for when a fielder loses possession of a ball while trying to shift it from his glove to his hand. "I like what they did. I think it makes sense and it is the right way," Roenicke said. ... Chicago reliever Neil Ramirez made his Major League debut. ... The Brewers Marco Estrada (1-1) will face the Cubs Travis Wood (1-2) on Saturday. Custom Miami Heat Jerseys . James Jones got his turn Sunday. And the lift he brought, combined with the expected playoff showings from LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, have the Heat off and running in these playoffs. Chris Bosh Jersey . They find themselves trying to knock each other out in the Western Conference finals for the second straight year. The Blackhawks prevailed last year on their way to the Stanley Cup, and they have the early lead this time after taking the opener, 3-1. http://www.authenticbasketballshopheat. ... ersey/.The long-haired pivot, who joined the Alouettes midway through the CFL season and put up a 9-3 record as a starter, will be listed as the top quarterback in training camp next spring.With a full training camp under his belt, the Alouettes will see if he has what it takes to get them back to the Grey Cup game after a four-year absence. Josh Richardson Jersey .Mateo Kovacic and Andrea Ranocchia scored for Inter, which had goalkeeper Samir Handanovic to thank for several crucial saves.Its an important victory against a Chievo side which plays well, Mancini said. Kelly Olynyk Jersey .That is precisely what they got Sunday.The Ravens trailed at halftime and never built a comfortable lead against lowly Jacksonville, yet did just enough to squeeze out a 20-12 win to stay in the thick of the AFC playoff race. SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari announced his World Cup squad on Wednesday without any major surprises, choosing most of the players who won last years Confederations Cup. Scolaris 23-name list includes 16 players who were in the team that won last years warm-up tournament by beating world champion Spain in the final. It will be a squad inexperienced in World Cups, however, with only six players who featured in past tournaments. "We will have to pass our own experience to these players," said Scolari, who led Brazil to the 2002 World Cup title. The team will mix talented young stars such as Neymar and Oscar with more experienced players such as Julio Cesar, Dani Alves, David Luiz, Thiago Silva and Hulk. "We know that not everybody will agree with all the names, its normal," Scolari said. "But now that we have the 23 players, we would like to ask that our fans support all of them so together we can focus on our goal of winning the World Cup." The squad announcement was a high-profile event in Brazil, with television stations juggling their programing to broadcast it live. The Brazilian football federation said 870 journalists, many from overseas, were accredited for the event at a traditional concert house in Rio de Janeiro. The stage where Scolari spoke was set up in front of a Brazilian flag the size of a four-story building, according to the federation. "My childhood dream came true," Neymar said on social media site Instagram. "Today was one of the most anticipated days of my life. Its time to represent the entire country. Im completely moved, anxious and nervous. I want it to arrive soon." Five players from this years list were in the 2010 World Cup -- Cesar, Silva, Alves, Maicon and Ramires. Fred didnt make it to South Africa but was in the squad for the 2006 tournament in Germany. "I dont think this lack of World Cup experience will play a big part," Scolari said. "Our players have been gaining experience in their leagues in Europe and I dont think they will be affected by this too much, although in certain World Cup situations, having that experience would be important.dddddddddddd But I fully trust these players." Veterans Kaka and Robinho -- the stars in the 2010 tournament -- still had hopes of playing in the tournament at home but were left off the list, as were former AC Milan forward Alexandre Pato and 34-year-old Ronaldinho, the 2002 world champion who missed out on his chance of making it to one last World Cup. Also missing were Atletico de Madrid defenders Miranda and Filipe Luis, as well as Liverpool midfielders Philippe Coutinho and Lucas Leiva. Paris Saint-Germain playmaker Lucas Moura, who played in the Confederations Cup, also was left out. Scolari had already confirmed nine players on the squad -- Luiz, Oscar, Ramires, Willian, Paulinho, Cesar, Silva, Fred and Neymar. He said there were only two spots remaining in the team, with the doubts related to the third goalkeeper and the fourth central defender, positions that were filled by Atletico Mineiro goalkeeper Victor and Napoli defender Henrique. "We know we have a big responsibility and we know that there are a lot of expectations," Fred said. "We have to turn that into motivation so we can go after this sixth world title." Seven alternates will be announced in the coming days. Brazils starting 11 in the World Cup will likely be the same that played in the Confederations Cup. Brazil has won 13 of its last 14 matches, the only loss coming in a friendly against Switzerland after the warm-up tournament. "Its important that today everybody can name most of the Brazilian starters," Scolari said. "We cant know for sure if we will use exactly the same team, it will depend on how these players will show up, but nine or 10 are certain to be in the starting lineup again." Brazil is in Group A with Croatia, Mexico and Cameroon. It will open against Croatia on June 12 in Sao Paulo. Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Tip & Tricks