Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Tip & Tricks atch Sky F1 through N

atch Sky F1 through N

Guide di base, manuali, trucchi

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio venerdì 27 luglio 2018, 9:14
lw789 Guru del forum

Where are all the Points? A few thoughts on where all the points are going this season. This has been talked about by everyone, the lack of scoring this season. Lets talk about a couple of the things that could be affecting scoring in the CFL. Canadian ratio-changers Canadians starting at positions usually reserved for Internationals like running back. Calgary and BC both play Canadian running backs freeing up an American spot to go on defence. Calgary usually is able to start 11 Internationals on defence, which makes them a very fast defensive unit. With the talent of Nationals, teams are able to start six of their seven on offence and only one on defence. Addition of a fourth Designated Import Teams are allowed to play with four DIs this year; up from three last year. A lot of teams use three DIs on defence: one on the DL, one at LB, and one in the secondary. This allows for more substitutions of International defensive lineman every game, keeping everyone fresh on the defensive front. The LBer DI can be inserted in the game as either a run stopper or a coverage player. The DI in the secondary is inserted into teams extra defensive back coverage schemes. This allows for more sophisticated coverages and also a better ability to disguise coverage. For example, if you want to get the DI DB in the game for a National DB, the DI DB and a National DL would go in while the National DB and an International DL would go out. More complex coverages in todays CFL Defences have had to evolve to handle the offences of today and they have done a great job of it. When I was a coordinator in 2002 and 2003, the coverages you would see were much simpler; a lot of man coverage and forms of Three Deep coverage. Now a days, there are a lot of combination coverages and what is called pattern reading where DBs and LBs run underneath and right to cover the routes that they recognize compared to dropping into designated zones on the field. The defensive coaches in the league are very good and know what they are doing. They deserve a lot of credit for the job they do. Changes in personnel Take a look at some of the changes in QBs this season. Start in Montreal where a Hall of Fame QB in Anthony Calvillo is replaced by QBs with far less experience and reps in games. Henry Burris will probably be a Hall of Fame member and his numbers are not very good this season. He needs to take some of the blame but also having a very young team around can make it difficult to produce at a high level. Ricky Ray will be a first ballot Hall of Famer and he has been missing most of his receiving corps for a good part of the season, including former CFL Outstanding Player Chad Owens. I would think that would hurt your ability to score in the pass heavy CFL. Five teams (EDM, CGY, WPG, MTL, HAM) are all starting QBs who do not have a lot of experience and have not been full-time starters until this year. I know Mike Reilly was a full-time starter last year but it is still only his second year as a starter compared to the vets like Ray, Burris, and Kevin Glenn. There is still half a season to go and it will be interesting to see if the young QBs will settle down and whether the offences will begin to gel and start scoring more points. Tune in and watch! Taven Bryan Jersey . -- C.J. Wilson parked his car and laughed while signing autographs for faceless fans who handed bats, balls and cards to the pitcher from the other side of a brick wall. DJ Chark Jaguars Jersey . 25 against Miami. Hillis left Browns Stadium about two hours before kickoff, a decision that has led to speculation he was upset over ongoing negotiations with the club on a contract extension. http://www.authorityjaguarsshop.com/cod ... rsey-c-75/. Right-hander Todd Redmond took the loss. Jose Bautista hit his second home run of the spring. Here are a handful of tidbits from around camp: Hutchison impressive The Blue Jays are being cautious when talking about their young arms but internally, excitement is building over the way Drew Hutchison is looking and performing this spring. Niles Paul Jersey . Maximilian Arnold put Wolfsburg ahead in the eighth minute, when the stationary Fallou Diagne allowed him to guide Patrick Ochs cross beyond the helpless Freiburg goalkeeper, and Ivica Olic doubled the lead three minutes later after Luiz Gustavo did well to set him up. Donte Moncrief Jaguars Jersey . Trailing 2-1 from the first leg, Fiorentina levelled on aggregate in the 14th minute when Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez headed back a long ball from David Pizarro and Pasqual smashed home an angled volley.Lewis Hamilton has laughed off Felipe Massas claim he needs to focus on his driving - pointing to the duos contrasting days at the Canadian GP as evidence that he is on top of his game. The drivers have held a long-running, fiery rivalry in the sport and Massa appeared to stoke the flames again with his comments prior to this weekends racing.He is preparing for his second life after Formula 1 and it can be a problem for his career, the Brazilian said. Lewis completes Friday double in Canadian GP practiceIt can maybe take some concentration away. He needs to think about his lifestyle, he needs to concentrate.But while Massa ploughed his Williams into the barriers following a DRS failure in P1, Hamilton enjoyed complete domination in Montreal - topping the timesheets in both practice sessions. Felipe Massa crashes his Williams at the Gilles Villeneuve Circuit causing the first practice session of the Canadian GP to be red-flagged I think what was really interesting today was some comment from Felipe Massa about me having to focus on my driving - and then he went out on Turn One! a jovial Hamilton told Sky Sports F1.I think today shows that I am super focused on my job and I am going to continue to do so.When is the Canadian GP and how can you watch it on Sky Sports?MMassa also stated that the Brit just went to party after winning last years championship and while the Williams driver was able to return to the track in P2 and finish 13th, Hamilton certainly enjoyed the last laugh.dddddddddddd The F1 gossip column Lewis Hamilton as youve never seen him before! The Brit, a four-time F1 winner at the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, led the way in the opening session with a 1:14.755 and improved that time by half a second later on Friday, though Sebastian Vettel had closed the gap.Hamilton is aiming for his second win of the 2016 following victory in Monaco, and is eager to cut Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosbergs 24-point lead in the championship. A quick round-up of all the thrills and spills from Fridays practice sessions at the Canadian Grand Prix. Also See: Hamilton fastest in Friday practice When is the Canadian GP on Sky? Watch Sky F1 through NOW TV Lewis as youve never seen him before! Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Tip & Tricks