Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Tip & Tricks y also are a league-best 17-5 at ho

y also are a league-best 17-5 at ho

Guide di base, manuali, trucchi

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio martedì 10 luglio 2018, 7:49
lw789 Guru del forum

SAN DIEGO -- Of course Cory Spangenberg dreamed as a kid of playing major league baseball. "I never got into detail about hitting the walk-off home run. Just incredible," Spangenberg said after getting another big league milestone out of the way. Spangenbergs first big league home run came on the first pitch he saw as a pinch hitter with one out in the ninth inning and gave the San Diego Padres a 2-1 victory against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Tuesday night. Two days into his big league career, Spangenberg, hitting for Cameron Maybin, connected against Brad Ziegler (5-3), sending a drive to the home run porch down the right-field line at Petco Park. "Unbelievable. I mean, just to pinch-hit for your team in the ninth when you have other great players on the bench and to come through and get the walk-off W for the team is an unbelievable feeling," the 23-year-old said. Spangenberg made his big league debut on Monday, hitting a two-run single and making two nice plays at third base. "This guy comes as a hitter. He showed up tonight. That was great," manager Bud Black said. Black said hitting coach Phil Plantier "felt good about the at-bat with Spangy. Cam didnt have great numbers against Ziegler. Phil through Zieglers type of pitching was pretty good for Spangy. Spangys sort of a slasher, likes the ball a little bit out, a little bit down and it worked out." Spangenberg said Plantier "trusts me. "I mean, he went up to me and said, Im going to tell Buddy youre the man. I told him, Im ready to go." Spangenberg hasnt stopped smiling since he got to San Diego. "This unbelievable so far. Im just trying to soak everything in and enjoy the moment and hopefully it lasts for a long time." Ziegler said he tried to throw down and away "and I threw it mid-thigh on the inner third and it was an easy pitch for him to spin on." Kevin Quackenbush (3-3) pitched the ninth for the win. The Padres had runners on first and third and no outs in the eighth before Evan Marshall struck out the side. Rookie Odrisamer Despaigne again pitched well at Petco Park but didnt get the decision. The Cuban right-hander allowed one run and four hits in seven innings. He retired 11 straight after Miguel Monteros RBI single in the fourth. The Diamondbacks had three of their four hits against Despaigne in the fourth. Cliff Pennington and David Peralta singled before Mark Trumbo struck out. Montero then singled to centre to bring in Pennington. Despaigne has a 2.11 ERA in seven home starts while his ERA in six road starts is 4.45. Arizonas Wade Miley had a similar line to Despaigne, allowing one run and seven hits in seven innings. San Diego tied it in the fifth when it got three hits against Miley, including Alexi Amaristas run-scoring single to left. In his last five starts, Miley is 0-2 with a 2.20 ERA after getting just six runs of support. Ziegler said it stunk to have the game end like it did. "Wade pitches his butt off to get us there and Evan was incredible to get out of the eighth. Its just frustrating. I just didnt make a good pitch." HOMER BALL Spangenberg said he got his home run ball from a couple of season ticket holders in exchange for a couple of autographed balls. "Thats great that they could do that. I really appreciate them doing that. If they need anything else I can get something," Spangenberg said. LATE HEROICS It was the fourth win in the last at-bat in the last six games for the Padres, including three straight games Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. TRAINERS ROOM Diamondbacks: Reinstated OF A.J. Pollock (fractured right hand) and INF Chris Owings (strained left shoulder) from the 15-day disabled list. Padres: Among their many moves was recalling INF Ryan Jackson from Triple-A El Paso and placing him on the 60-day disabled list with a right wrist strain. UP NEXT Diamondbacks: RHP Josh Collmenter (9-7, 3.94 ERA) looks to beat Padres again. Hes 2-0 with a 0.66 ERA in two starts against San Diego this year. Padres: RHP Andrew Cashner (2-6, 2.37 ERA) has not factored in the decision in his two starts since coming off his second stint on the disabled list. Case Keenum Jersey . TSN platforms will broadcast 75+ live games per season – tripling the networks current slate of MLB games. With the new deal TSN retains rights to ESPNs SUNDAY NIGHT BASEBALL and, for the first time, acquires rights to ESPNs MONDAY NIGHT BASEBALL and WEDNESDAY NIGHT BASEBALL. Bradley Chubb Jersey . -- C.J. Wilson parked his car and laughed while signing autographs for faceless fans who handed bats, balls and cards to the pitcher from the other side of a brick wall. http://www.broncosproauthentic.com/Blac ... ersey/.com) - The Dallas Mavericks had a five-game winning streak snapped last time out, but theyll try to get back into the winners circle Sunday evening when the Milwaukee Bucks pay a visit to American Airlines Center. Royce Freeman Jersey . Even that couldnt slow them down against the New Orleans Hornets. Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook scored 31 points apiece and the Thunder overcame injuries to two key backups to beat New Orleans 101-93 Monday night for their 10th straight home win. Bradley Chubb Broncos Jersey . Horford is out 3-to-4 months with a torn pectoral muscle for the Hawks, who have won two straight and five of six games. Atlanta improved to 2-0 on the residency with Saturdays 93-91 triumph over Minnesota, as Ivan Johnson scored his teams final four points, including the game-winning free throw with 4.SAN FRANCISCO - Miami Marlins manager Mike Redmond has no explanation for why his club has played so well at home and struggled so much on the road this season. Wins like Friday night will help erase those questions. Casey McGehee singled home the winning run with one out in the ninth inning to atone for a costly error and help the Marlins earn a rare road win, 7-5 over the San Francisco Giants. "I think were still trying to figure it out," Redmond said. "If I had an answer to why were so much better at home to on the road, wed fix it, right? But these guys keep battling. They keep fighting. You saw that tonight. We dont quit. We keep grinding. We might make a few mistakes, but we keep going." The Marlins made plenty of mistakes. They also made some big plays, too. Derek Dietrich and Christian Yelich homered, and Jarrod Saltalamacchia snapped an 0-for-26 skid by tying his career high with four singles to stop Miamis slide. The Marlins entered the game losers of six of their past seven games and a majors-worst 4-16 record away from home. They also are a league-best 17-5 at home. "Weve seen those games go the other way sometimes, especially on the road right now. It was huge for us to be able to stick in there and get that one," McGehee said. Santiago Casilla (1-1) got out of a bases-loaded jam in the eighth, but couldnt escape trouble in the ninth. The right-hander allowed two baserunners before McGehees tiebreaking grounder to right field. "It just had eyes and got through the infield," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. "Thats the way the game goes." Garrett Jones added an RBI single off lefty Javier Lopez and made a leaping catch in the netting of the photographers pit in foul territory in the bottom of the ninth. Mike Dunn (4-3) pitched a scoreless eighth, and Steve Cishek converted his eighth save for Miami. Neither starter pitched well but did just enough to give his team a chance in the final innings. Henderson Alvarez allowed five runs — four earned — and 10 hits in six innings for the Marlins. He struck out four and walked none. Giantts right-hander Yusmeiro Petit, filling in while Tim Hudson rested his nagging hip, gave up five runs — four earned — on seven hits in five innings.dddddddddddd He struck out five and walked none. "I lost a little bit of my command in the first inning. I tried to stay close in the game," Petit said. After wasting a 4-1 lead in a loss Thursday night to San Francisco, Miami moved ahead 4-1 again but rallied back late this time. The Giants had three RBI hits with two outs, including pinch-hitter Gregor Blancos bloop single in the sixth that tied it at 5-all. Blancos hit came after McGehee couldnt corral a grounder at third. "I still feel terrible. Alvarez battled through and it wouldve been nice to get him the win," McGehee said. Defence — or a lack thereof — proved pivotal in the late innings. Redmond successfully challenged a transfer rule call in the fifth. After a replay review, umpires ruled Marlins right fielder Giancarlo Stanton caught Hunter Pences fly in the web of his glove and dropped the ball trying to transfer it to his hand for a throw. Buster Poseys flyout to right later scored Angel Pagan, who had advanced to third on Stantons botched transfer. Stanton made up for the play with an outstretched catch of Michael Morses fly near the wall in the eighth. Pagan also made a spectacular over-the-head catch on Dietrichs deep fly for the first out of the seventh and held on after running into the padded wall in left-centre. And Casilla got pinch-hitter Ed Lucas to ground into a double play with the bases loaded to end the eighth. NOTES: It was the fifth time Saltalamacchia had four hits in a game. ... Stantons career-high 17-game hitting streak ended after going 0 for 5. ... San Francisco hosted "Metallica Night," which included members of the heavy metal band playing the national anthem, drummer Lars Ulrich throwing out the ceremonial first pitch and singer James Hetfield announcing San Franciscos starting lineup. ... RHP Tim Lincecum (3-2 4.78 ERA) starts for the Giants opposite Miamis RHP Tom Koehler (3-3, 2.57) on Saturday. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL Gear China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Torna a Tip & Tricks