Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Tip & Tricks o Sundays game before Ventura retu

o Sundays game before Ventura retu

Guide di base, manuali, trucchi

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio lunedì 9 luglio 2018, 10:44
lw789 Guru del forum

Tournament host Rory McIlroy is relishing the prospect of a weekend battle with Danny Willett after moving into contention at the Irish Open. McIlroy sits one stroke off the pace after mixing five birdies with three bogeys on his way to a second-round 70, ending a run of three consecutive missed cuts in the event.The world No 3 picked up a shot from close range at the 13th and bounced back from a duffed chip at the 17th to card back-to-back gains around the turn, although slipped back by posting bogeys either side of a birdie at the fourth. A 20-foot putt at the ninth lifted the Northern Irishman to seven under for the week and keeps him well-placed to challenge for a first win of 2016, although McIlroy admits he had chances to post a lower round. Rory McIlroy has never finished higher than seventh at the Irish Open I just made a few too many mistakes, McIlroy told Sky Sports. I missed a few more greens today, which was because I missed a few more fairways, so I need to tidy that up.I hit a few more positive putts on the front nine, our back nine, but wasnt great with the putter for the first few holes.It was a little bit erratic in places, but by making six birdies I feel like I gave myself plenty of chances out there and took care of most of the par-5s.I knew I was coming in playing pretty well so I never thought the cut was going to be an issue. Im excited to be in there for the weekend with a chance to win. Willett holds a share of the clubhouse lead with Marc Warren Masters champion Danny Willett followed an opening-round 65 with a one-under 71 to stay top of the leaderboard, although saw Marc Warren move alongside him with a round-of-the-day 66.It wasnt bad, a little bit scrappy, Willett said. It was windy at times and there were a couple of sneakier flags out there as well so you cant come off being joint leader and be too unhappy. Masters champion Willett is in a share of the lead after the opening two rounds Watch the Irish Open throughout the weekend live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: McIlroy in the mix at K Club Irish Open leaderboard First round highlights Golf live on Sky Sports Adam Lallana England Shirt . - Jayden Hart scored once and set up two more as the Prince Albert Raiders downed the host Red Deer Rebels 5-3 on Tuesday to clinch the final Western Hockey League playoff berth. Kyle Walker England Jersey . And like the near entirety of last season, Jonathan Bernier and Torontos goaltending tandem is up to the task. http://www.worldcup2018jerseysengland.c ... vardy.html. Ellis had a season-high 37 points and two key assists late, Dirk Nowitzki led a fourth-quarter rally with 14 of his 35 points, and the Mavericks spoiled Howards best offensive night in Houston with a 123-120 victory over the Rockets on Wednesday night. Dele Alli England Jersey . It was a loss. But it was also a learning experience. Deron Williams and Joe Johnson had 24 points each to lift Brooklyn to a 94-87 win over the Raptors, making their first playoff appearance since 08. "I thought we played a little bit as expected as it is our first playoff game," Toronto coach Dwane Casey said. John Stones England Jersey .A. Happs hold on a spot in the Blue Jays starting rotation is in question.CHICAGO -- Chase Anderson won his major league debut, Gerardo Parra and Miguel Montero homered, and the Arizona Diamondbacks beat the Chicago White Sox 5-1 on Sunday. Recalled Tuesday from Double-A Mobile, Anderson (1-0) hadnt seen any action until Sunday and he made his first big league appearance count, at one point retiring 12 consecutive batters. He allowed one run and only two hits in 5 1-3 innings while striking out six, helping Arizona win for the fourth time in five games and secure its third consecutive series for the first time since June 2012. Anderson, 26, was Arizonas ninth-round selection in the 2009 draft and made it to Triple-A last season before going back to Double-A this year, where he was 4-2 with an 0.69 ERA. Brad Ziegler threw a perfect eighth to extend his scoreless-outings streak to 18 over 17 1-3 innings. Anderson was backed by homers from Parra and Montero. Parras fifth-inning drive off Hector Noesi (0-3) gave Arizona a 3-0 lead, and Monteros with one out in the ninth off Frank Francisco pushed the Diamondbacks advantage to 5-1. Parra also started the game with a triple before scoring, extending his streak of getting on base to 18 games. Montero reached five times with two hits, two walks and getting hit by a pitch. That was more support than the White Sox gave Noesi. Moises Sierras solo homer in the sixth got Chicago on the scoreboard, but an offence that had scored 30 runs over the last five games only mustered four hits. Noesi was solid but needed more help, going six innings and allowing three runs and eight hits while throwing 117 pitches. Noesi also fell behind 1-0 in the first thanks in part to shaky defence. Parra led off the game with what appeared to be a routine fly to centre, but Alejandro&nbssp;De Aza misjudged it and stumbled before missing the ball, allowing Parra to get to third on what was ruled a triple.dddddddddddd Martin Prados sharp single to right then drove in Parra to give the Diamondbacks an early lead. Jose Abreu was the White Soxs designated hitter for the third straight day because of a sore left ankle. Parra then gave the Diamondbacks a 3-0 lead with one out in the fifth on his fourth home run of the season. A.J. Pollock led off with a single, and after Cliff Pennington popped out, Parra lined a Noesi delivery into the right-field bullpen. Following Abreus single, Anderson retired 12 straight until Sierras homer with one out in the sixth cut the Diamondbacks lead to 3-1. Tyler Flowers then walked, and Anderson was replaced by Joe Thatcher. NOTES: White Sox LHP Chris Sale (left arm) will throw again Thursday. Chicago hasnt decided whether it will be a bullpen session, simulated game or rehab assignment. . Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson appreciates how baseball recognizes Mothers Day. Gibsons sister in-law, Lori Sklarski, died of breast cancer in 2011. He wears a white wristband with the numbers 11-11 written on it in honour of Sklarskis birthday. . White Sox bench coach Mark Parent said OF Adam Eaton (strained right hamstring) will begin a rehab assignment later this week with Triple-A Charlotte and then would "probably" return to the White Sox on Sunday in Houston. Eaton was placed on the disabled list May 3. . White Sox manager Robin Ventura returned to the White Sox for Sundays game after attending his daughter Rachels graduation Saturday from Oklahoma State. Parent managed the team Saturday night and addressed the media prior to Sundays game before Ventura returned. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Hoodies ' ' '

Torna a Tip & Tricks