Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Tip & Tricks ant wait to see what the future ho

ant wait to see what the future ho

Guide di base, manuali, trucchi

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio sabato 30 giugno 2018, 6:00
lw789 Guru del forum

NEW YORK -- When told he was going to start the makeup of Fridays rainout, Daisuke Matsuzaka said he was certain he could go deep into the game, throw maybe 100 pitches, even though hes spent this season in the bullpen. He never mentioned anything about his hitting. The 33-year-old right-hander had success with both Sunday, pitching six solid innings and helping the offence-starved Mets with an RBI single as New York salvaged a doubleheader split with a 4-2 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks. "Im pretty confident in my hitting so I just wanted to get a hit and get a run in," the .185 career hitter coming in said through a translator. "I wanted to pitch as deep into the game as I could and today I was able -- that was the least I couldve done." Bobby Abreu added a run-scoring double in a rare chance to play because Eric Young Jr. was held out with a tight right hamstring. He will be examined by a doctor before the Mets decide if the speedy outfielder needs to go on the disabled list. Outfielder Matt den Dekker is on his way to New York from Triple-A Las Vegas in case Young goes on the DL. The Diamondbacks used a miscue by Daniel Murphy in the ninth and turned a season high-tying five double plays for a 2-1 victory in the opener. Anthony Recker had a career high four hits. Pinch-hitter Ruben Tejada hit a tiebreaking single off Triple-A Reno callup Zeke Spruill (0-1) in the sixth inning for the Mets, who have won just three of 11 games. "We realize were not hitting, were not scoring runs. When you can win a game, when you can get a big hit -- Ruben had a tremendous big hit for us -- its a lift," manager Terry Collins said. "Its nice to go into the next series with a W." Murphy added an RBI single in the eighth for New York. Jenrry Mejia pitched the ninth for his third save after getting the loss in the opener. Its the first time the converted starter pitched twice in a day and he is finally feeling like a closer. "Right now I feel pretty good. Lets see how I feel (Monday)," he said. "Its unbelievable." The 33-year-old Matsuzaka (2-0) made 123 starts and one relief appearance in seven big league seasons before being called up by the Mets in mid-April. The longest of his 14 relief outings this season was 3 2-3 innings and 56 pitches. But he threw 98 pitched and allowed only three hits. Other than a three-batter sequence in the second when Aaron Hill led off with a single, Martin Prado got a favourable carom for an RBI triple and Cody Ross followed with a run-scoring groundout, Matsuzka was sharp. He struck out six, walked one and hit a batter. Matsuzaka got a run back for the Mets when he sent a broken-bat flare into left field in the second inning. "It tells you the kind of heart hes got," Collins said of Matsuzaka. "He knows we needed help." After Lucas Duda and Chris Young each stranded six runners and grounded into a combined three double plays in the first game, Collins mixed up a lineup that was 1 for 13 with runners in scoring position in the opener. They were 4 for 13 in the late game. The 40-year-old Abreu was making only his sixth start since coming up five weeks ago and he had two hits, driving in the tying run in the fifth with a double off Spruill, the Diamondbacks 26th man for the twin-bill. Tejada hit for Matsuzaka in the bottom of the sixth and had an RBI single. Spruill gave up 10 hits and three runs in 5 1-3 innings. "He did well for us. ... He gave us a chance to win," Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson said. "But we could mount no offence at all." In the opener, the Diamondbacks broke a 1-all tie when Murphy dropped a throw at second base from David Wright, trying for an inning-ending forceout in the ninth. A.J. Pollock, who doubled off Mejia (4-1), scored when Murphy dropped Wrights force attempt at second base on Owings grounder to third base. Owings homered off Rafael Montero and Wright had an RBI single off Bronson Arroyo, both runs coming in the first. Addison Reed earned his 14th save. Montero and Arroyo impressed with differing styles. The 23-year-old Montero used a 91-92 mph fastball to strikeout 10 in his third big league start. The high-kicking, slow-pitching Arroyo induced four double plays -- including inning-ending turns in the second, third and fourth innings to keep the game tied. Duda had the double play that hurt the most. With first and third, he hit a sharp grounder off Evan Marshall (2-0) to first baseman Paul Goldschmidt, who threw home. Catcher Miguel Montero made a perfect relay back to Goldschmidt at first base. Gibson said he lifted Arroyo after six innings because the 37-year-old right-hander had a tender elbow. "Ill be fine. Ill make my next start," Arroyo said. "Theres times when youre grinding through (stuff)." Hill had to leave the finale a couple of innings after he fouled a ball off his left ankle. "It blew up pretty big on him, the top of his ankle, so I had to get him out of there," Gibson said. "I think itll be OK, but its pretty swollen up; he couldnt hit." NOTES: Mets C Travis dArnaud (concussion) caught five innings Sunday and went 1 for 3 with a two-run home run for Double-A Binghamton in his first rehab game. ... Mets general manager Sandy Alderson said RHP Dillon Gee (strained right lat) was help out of his rehab start. He also said a June 5 return for Gee is unlikely. ... The Mets 26th man for the DH, RHP Vic Black, was sent back to Las Vegas. ... The Diamondbacks were a combined 0 for 13 with runners in scoring position. Mark Walton Bengals Jersey . After a 10-game skid, winning sure feels good. Atlantas third error in the last two innings allowed Jackie Bradley Jr. Sam Hubbard Bengals Jersey .This one was bigger than most.Ben Roethlisberger and LeVeon Bell came up big in a game that Pittsburgh had to win Sunday, leading the Steelers to a 42-21 drubbing of the Cincinnati Bengals that left the AFC North race wide open. http://www.officialbengalsprofanatics.c ... ce-Jersey/. Mauer drove in two runs before leaving with an injury, Eduardo Nunez homered and the Minnesota Twins beat the Kansas City Royals 10-2 on Tuesday night. Billy Price Jersey . - Nikita Jevpalovs scored 6:22 into the second overtime as the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada edged the visiting Rimouski Oceanic 2-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys . -- Max Gilbert captured his first pro victory at the Tour Championship of Canada.When I was young, they kept feeding me fairy tales. You may have a similar story. But maybe... Just maybe... This is one time when make believe should make you believe. How long does Cinderella stay at the dance? Sometimes, the carriage doesnt turn into a pumpkin. Right now, Whitby, Ontarios DyShawn Pierre, small forward for the No. 11 seed Dayton Flyers of the Atlantic-10 Conference, is living the fairy tale during March Madness. After defeating in-state rival The Ohio State University Buckeyes, then to go on to edge a team who spent much of the regular season as the No. 1 team in the country in the Syracuse Orange, led by Brampton, Ontarios Tyler Ennis, Pierre and his mates kept the dream alive by slaying another dragon in the Stanford Cardinal, a solid team led by two other Canadians, Dwight Powell and Stefan Nastic. DyShawn and his teammates have pushed forward to take the Flyers back to a place they havent been in 30 years, The Elite Eight. Standing in the path to the yellow brick road of the Final Four is an extremely tough, senior-laden, defensive-minded University of Florida Gators squad. With a coach in Archie Miller, who implicitly trusts every player on the Dayton Flyer roster, from the first man to the 12th, DyShawn Pierre is set to lead his team further on their quest for the ultimate brass ring: The NCAA Mens Basketball Championship. I sat down with DyShawn Pierre to find out if the soft-spoken sophomore is really a lion disguised as a lamb. Who is DyShawn Pierre? Oooh! I never really thought about that before, but... in terms of basketball, Id say Im a total team guy. Outside of that, Im just a guy whos truly concerned about others... God, family, friends... those things are important to me. In three words, how would your teammates and friends describe you? Ummm... Passionate. Aggressive. Can I get back to you on the third one? In three words, would your coaches describe you in the same way? I hope they see me as a player who can help make the game better for me and my teammates, who just plays the game hard and competes. But Id say... Ummm... Coachable. Humble. Quiet. How heavy is the Dayton Flyers bandwagon now that you guys slayed a couple huge dragons in The Ohio State University and Syracuse? (Laughs) I dont know about that. We do know we have a lot of people behind us, but what these guys in the locker room... what we do together with the help of the coaches and of course the fans is a blessing. We just want to take it as far as we can. Describe your mindset once you knew your team would be facing OSU. It was very exciting. Playing in March Madness is an honour. Playing with a guy who transferred from Ohio State gave it some other elements, but wee just see it as another opportunity to prove ourselves.dddddddddddd Was there a lot of personal, in-state rivalry talk and emotion involved? No, it wasnt really personal. I mean, we have Jordan Sibert, who transferred from OSU and guys from Ohio, but all we wanted to do is compete and get the win, no matter who was in front of us. Now that youve beaten Stanford, how do you think you guys match up against Florida? Honestly, I havent been watching too much, really. Floridas very good. They were No. 1 in the country...the No. 1 seed in the entire tournament. Its going to be a tough matchup. But were here for a reason, too. Whats the best thing about this March Madness experience for you? Anything can happen. People dont believe in the Dayton Flyers. We do. We stick together. We believe. With so many Canadians affecting the outcomes of games in a major way in March Madness, what do you think this means for the future of the Canadian National Team? Our national team has a very bright future. Steve Nash, Jay Triano and Rowan Barrett have done a great job in developing the program. The coaching is excellent. I would love to play if I were invited to compete. With so many other great young players in the program, Id love to go back to compete and contribute. Weve seen players have big March Madness performances in the past and turn that into a high NBA draft status. Has this been something youve thought about seriously at all? Not really. I mean, its a dream. But right now, Im very focused on what were trying to achieve here at Dayton. Its a special group of guys and I love how together we are and what I think we can accomplish. Youre climbing up the list of most famous people from Whitby, Ontario. Theres former two-time Stanley Cup champ and Olympic Gold Medalist NHLer Adam Foote, the late WWE wrestler Test (Andrew Martin), the rapper/musician k-os... and you! Do you climb that list with every March Madness win? (Laughs) I guess so. I didnt even know there was a list like that. Whatever happens, my team and I have gotten a lot of support from fans, friends and family. While I cant respond to each and every one personally, I am grateful... very thankful to everyone. This whole experience has been awesome. I wont forget it. If DyShawn Pierre had to walk away from basketball forever after Dayton wins the National Championship, what would he do with the rest of his life? What? NOOO! I really couldnt see my life without basketball. I really love the game. Somehow, someway, I would want to be a part of something basketball-related. More than anything, though, Id just like to enjoy life. Its been a humbling experience so far. I cant wait to see what the future holds. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback ' ' '

Torna a Tip & Tricks