Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Tip & Tricks d I play a game on the backyard rink. Hes ge

d I play a game on the backyard rink. Hes ge

Guide di base, manuali, trucchi

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio lunedì 25 giugno 2018, 9:18
lw789 Guru del forum

ATLANTA - The Indiana Pacers headed south Wednesday, finally carrying themselves with a swagger befitting the No. 1 seed. Now, they need to prove theyre really back on track — at a place where they havent had much success over the years. The Pacers evened the series against the eighth-seeded Atlanta Hawks with a dominating third-quarter performance in Game 2, stifling some of the incessant criticism the supposed best team in the East had endured after sleepwalking through the final seven weeks of the regular season and turning in a dismal performance in the playoff opener. Of course, the condemnation will start up all over again if the Pacers falter in Game 3 on Thursday night. Theyve got to keep their edge. "That was my point to them," coach Frank Vogel said after a practice in Indianapolis, before the team hopped on a 90-minute flight to Atlanta. "Weve got to maintain that." While a bit down about their most recent showing, the Hawks already accomplished their primary goal of the series — win a game on the road to steal away the home-court advantage. Besides, this team has endured plenty of adversity in recent years, from a massive overhaul that left Atlanta with almost an entirely new roster to the loss of top player Al Horford with a season-ending injury back in December. The Hawks may have lucked into the playoffs with the worst record of any qualifier (38-44), but theyve shown plenty of grit and teamwork to make up for their deficiencies. "Our group has been very, very resilient all year, very tough-minded all year," rookie coach Mike Budenholzer said after a film session with his players. "Ive felt good about this group all year, and I dont feel any differently now." The Hawks did plenty of good things in the first two games, winning the opener rather easily, 101-93, and positioning themselves to pull off another shocker when they built an 11-point lead in the first half Tuesday night. Suddenly, Indiana took control, outscoring the Hawks 52-27 through the rest of the half to the end of the third quarter, pretty much removing any doubt about the outcome when Paul George hit a long 3-pointer at the buzzer. "We had to prove our point," guard Lance Stephenson said. The Pacers have won only twice at Philips Arena since December 2006, a drought that included a 13-game losing streak stretching for more than six years. But Vogel was quick to point out that Indiana has won two of its last three games in Atlanta, including a series-clinching victory in last years playoffs. "Weve won three of our last four if youre counting the preseason," he added. Indiana struggled early on in Game 2, trying to get centre Roy Hibbert more involved in the offence. When that didnt work, the Pacers turned to more familiar weapons. George scored 27 points, knocking down five 3-pointers. Point guard George Hill sparked the offence with his slashing drives into the lane, scoring 15 points over the final two quarters after going scoreless in the first half. Luis Scola provided a huge spark off the bench, scoring 20 points on 9-of-14 shooting, most of them jumpers in the 18- to 21-foot range. "He hit a lot of shots," Budenholzer said. "Credit to him. Now the challenge for us is to make those shots harder and more difficult and more challenged." The Hawks also have to figure out a way to get their point guard, Jeff Teague, to play more like he did in Game 1 (a career playoff-high 28 points) than he did in Game 2 (14 points, just two coming in the second half). The 6-foot-9 George switched over to cover the quicker player and did a marvelous job, limiting the penetration that allows Teague to set up good looks from the outside. Atlanta went 10 of 29 beyond the arc, missing 11 in a row in one stretch as the Pacers seized control. "Paul George is a very good defender no matter who he guards," Budenholzer said. "Hes going to have an impact on the game." Abel Aguilar Jersey . Ashton scored a hat trick -- giving him 13 goals in 16 AHL games this season -- to power the Toronto Marlies to a 5-2 victory over the visiting Lake Erie Monsters in AHL action on Sunday. Wilmar Barrios Jersey . Wawrinka, who is seeded fourth, is in the top half of the draw with Serbian Novak Djokovic. The Swiss star outlasted Djokovic in a five-set quarterfinal thriller last year and stunned Spaniard Rafael Nadal in the final to capture his first-ever Grand Slam title. http://www.soccercolombia.us/David-Ospi ... ey-Soccer/. Clevelands manager had just watched his team lose 5-3 to Kansas City, which completed a 2-6 homestand and dropped the Indians 2 1/2 games behind Detroit in the AL Central. Jose Fernando Cuadrado Colombia Jersey . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Johan Mojica Jersey . Terry came from Boston along with Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce but has appeared in just 35 games after a knee injury, averaging 4.5 points on 36 per cent shooting. Evans was a favourite of fans but not coach Jason Kidd, who used him in just 30 of their 51 games.1. What was the first big story that you broke?Every breaking story has meaning which is why trade deadline day and free agent frenzy have maintained both news and entertainment value. For me, breaking the Joe Thornton trade from Boston to the San Jose Sharks in 2005 was a big one. I had the trade from multiple sources, but still hesitated before posting. Many anxious minutes passed before the Sharks and Bruins confirmed the trade.2. What was your initial dream job?I called play by play for the Brandon Wheat Kings in the early 90s and loved feeling like I was part of the action. I moved on to call a number of IHL games for the Manitoba Moose and was also fortunate to do play by play for a few Ottawa Senators games as well while working my way up the network TV ladder. Hosting and news gathering ultimately led me down the path of evolving into a hockey insider, however, initially I believed play by play would become my role.3. Who has been your biggest professional role model?Very good question. Very difficult question to answer. Over the years I have worked with so many strong and very talented people. I know I wouldnt be doing what Im doing without Bob McKenzie, who is a trail blazer in our industry in terms of how the role of a Hockey Insider has grown over the years. Scott Morrison is another veteran newspaper man who successfully made the leap into network television and in the early days I learned a great deal from Scott in applying good journalism in everything I do. Mike Keenan and I also became good friends during one of his TV tours. His hard work and determination was very impactful. As I said, there are so many people who have helped me and still do today. TSNs strongest resource is its experienced staff. At every level of the industry and can proudly say Im surrounded by the best.4. What is your relationship like with Bob McKenzie?Bob and I are good friends. He has been my mentor and constant source of support. We work well together and share a common passion for minor hockey. Im not quite the crazy hockey dad Bob was, but I have my moments and its always good to be able to share one or two of the sketchy ones with someone you know has been there. The best thing about Bob, he always has my back.5. How has Twitter changed your job?Twitter has changed our business...largely for the better. Every hockey market has a trusting collection of beat reporters. We cant be in 30 NHL cities at the same time, however, Twitter allows us to monitor each club hour by hour which is hugely important in staying on top of things. Twitter also promotes immediate news breaking and is always the first method we use to break a story.6. Other than hockey, whats your next biggest hobby or interest?In the winterr, obviously I spend a lot of time crafting and working on our backyard rink.dddddddddddd. Its a labour of love, but I love the set-up, the maintenance and watching my kids enjoy themselves back there. In the summer - golf, time by the pool and travel mostly occupy my days.7. Which day is crazier for you - Trade Deadline or Free Ageny Frenzy?Trade deadline has a bigger feel and sense of urgency...certainly in the build up and days of coverage leading up to deadline day. Free Agent Frenzy is equally important and definitely tests our contact base, however, there seems to be more focus on the trade deadline.8. How much time do you spend on your phone each day?Too much! Depends on the time of year. Leading up to the deadline or free agent frenzy my phone is buzzing all the time. Im up every morning by 7am to prep for radio. Normally, I start firing off texts and emails by 8:15am and the day develops based on the call-backs and the storylines I happen to be chasing each day.9. What do you see as the biggest rule change in the next five years in the NHL?Additional video review. While I appreciate the reluctance to fully turn the game over to technology, because the world is so advanced, its seems wrong not to get it right all of the time. Pucks off mesh that lead to goals, goaltender interference, offside...plays that can be easily reviewed to determine goal vs. no goal will be in the next five years.10. Do people still reference "Dreger Face" and whats the story behind that?Yes, theres the odd mention of it. My colleague, Pierre LeBrun took a quick picture of a group of us inside NHL offices in New York during the lockout. I was sitting at the time and happened to glance up as he snapped the pic on his phone. He didnt look at the picture before tweeting it. Had he looked, I doubt he would have tweeted it since I clearly appeared to be in some satanic trance. All good fun...mostly created by Jay Onrait who immediately labeled the shot Dreger Face.11. Does anyone have a better backyard rink then you?Hahahahaha. Yes. Darcy Tucker and I jab each other on Twitter from time to time. However, I believe Darcy still employs an arena staff to help him.12. Finish this sentence: The thing about people from Alberta is ________?...honest and hardworking just like the fine people from Saskatchewan, my home province.13. Do you ever read or listen to criticism on social media?Rarely. I will respond to those I follow and will retweet charitable causes, etc, however, theres a lot of hate spewed on social media and I dont have time for that.14. Can you go BarDown?Yes. My son (Mason) and I play a game on the backyard rink. Hes getting really good at it, but the old man still might have the edge. Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Tip & Tricks