Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Tip & Tricks turn the Bills into winners this seaso

turn the Bills into winners this seaso

Guide di base, manuali, trucchi

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio venerdì 1 giugno 2018, 4:31
lw789 Guru del forum

NEW YORK -- Trying to make the post-season for the second straight year, the Baltimore Orioles acquired outfielder Michael Morse from the Seattle Mariners on Friday to provide a right-handed boost to a lineup focused around lefty slugger Chris Davis. The Orioles sent outfield prospect Xavier Avery to Seattle in a waiver trade. The Orioles also had won a waiver claim on Minnesotas Josh Willingham, but the teams couldnt work out a deal before Fridays noon deadline. Morse was in Houston with the Mariners, and Baltimore expects him to arrive in New York on Saturday or Sunday -- the final two games of a weekend series against the Yankees. "Hes a professional hitter," manager Buck Showalter said. Morse provides flexibility in the field, where he can play the corner outfield spots and first base, should Davis need a day off. He will also serve as the designated hitter. The 31-year-old Morse offers another right-handed power bat to protect Davis, the major leagues top home run hitter with 47 long balls. Morse has hit .293 against left-handers in his nine-year career. "It seems like every left-hander that is alive and breathing is going to come out of the woodwork," Showalter said. "He can help us with some of that." A .284 career hitter, Morse slumped to a .226 average with 13 homers and 27 RBIs in 76 games in his return to Seattle after four years in Washington, where he set career highs with 31 homers and 95 RBIs in 2011. Morse missed about six weeks with a broken finger on his right hand this year. He has two homers and four RBIs in 76 at-bats since his return from the disabled list at the end of July. "Injuries were the biggest part of it," Seattle manager Eric Wedge said of Morses struggles. "He got off to a good start the first couple of weeks, then it was just injury after injury." Avery spent time at Double-A Bowie and Triple-A Norfolk this season. The left-hander hit a combined .259 with 70 runs scored and is 29 for 37 on stolen base attempts. He hit .223 with six steals in 32 games for the Orioles last season. Also, Orioles right-hander Jason Hammel, out with a flexor strain since July 29, is scheduled to make a rehab start for short-season Aberdeen on Tuesday. He should be activated on Sept. 7 or 8. Scottie Pippen Jersey .com) - Brad Stuart has yet to play a regular-season game for the Colorado Avalanche, but that didnt deter the club from signing the veteran defenseman to a two-year contract extension on Monday. Cameron Payne Jersey . Torres calmly stroked a 51st-minute spot kick down the middle with goalkeeper Romel Quinonez diving right to convert a penalty earned by Javi Martinez. Spain controlled play at the Sanchez Pizjuan but found it hard to convert against a well-organized Bolivian team before Iniesta charged forward to curl around Quinonez in the 84th to seal victory. http://www.authenticbullsauthority.com/ ... ersey-c-6/. -- Billy Donovans bench came up big, bailing out top-seeded Florida in a tight game against what was supposed to be an overmatched opponent. Lauri Markkanen Jersey . "Youre next." Hardly. Iguodala tormented his former team with a game better than any he ever played in eight seasons with the 76ers. John Paxson Jersey . Jovanovski, the 2012 champ seeded fifth, will meet surprise Japanese qualifier Misa Eguchi on Friday. Eguchi, ranked 183rd, qualified for her first WTA main draw this week, then beat No.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Running back Fred Jackson immediately waved off the Buffalo Bills training staff once the cart pulled up along the sideline. "Yeah, I knew it was out there," Jackson recalled Monday. "And I knew I didnt need it." Sore as his sprained left knee felt a day earlier, Jackson had no intention of being carted off during a game at Miami for the second time in two years. Rather than climb aboard, Jackson grabbed his helmet and headed back on the field, where he proceeded to play a key role in a 23-21 win over the Dolphins. "Oh yeah, I was motivated," said Jackson, still stung by the memory of breaking his right leg at Miami in November 2011. "That was something that ran through my mind yesterday. And I wanted to be out there." Wearing a brace hes had on since first hurting his knee three weeks ago, Jackson persevered in producing a gutty performance that continued to solidify his position as the Bills vocal and inspirational leader. He scored on a 3-yard run in the first quarter after aggravating the injury a series earlier, when teammate Scott Chandler rolled into the side of Jacksons knee on the sideline. And he was still at it in the final minutes. Jackson gained 16 yards on three consecutive carries -- including a 10-yard run to convert a third-and-4 at the Dolphins 28 -- to set up Dan Carpenters game-winning 31-yard field goal with 33 seconds left. He finished with 36 yards rushing and 49 yards receiving in helping the Bills (3-4) snap a two-game skid and win a road game for the first time since Oct. 14, 2012, at Arizona. And dont be surprised to see Jackson playing this Sunday at New Orleans (5-1). "Its definitely sore today," Jackson said. "But I expect to be out there. Ill do everything I can." His teammates would expect nothing less from the seven-year veteran. "Hes got a lot of heart. Hes one of those guys whos a natural leader," guard Kraig Urbik said. "When we need a little pick up or need a little extra, hes always the guy to provide it. Hes one of those guys that we alwayys rally behind.dddddddddddd" Jacksons resilience is beginning to reflect the identity of a young team that has shown no signs of quit this season despite a series of injuries to key regulars -- including rookie quarterback EJ Manuel (sprained right knee). Buffalos three wins have been determined by a combined 6 points, and four losses determined by a combined 25. And the Bills have either led or been within a score of the lead in all seven games. Thats well ahead of the modest expectations that came with a team that underwent a near top-to-bottom overhaul this off-season and hasnt been to the playoffs in 13 seasons -- the NFLs longest active drought. "Im extremely proud," rookie coach Doug Marrone said. "Were fighting, fighting, fighting. And thats what were going to keep doing. ... Granted, were not happy with the record or where were at, but were working on changing that every single day." Marrone singled out Jackson for the leadership hes provided. "I think Fred is an outstanding pro, and he leads by example," Marrone said. "Theres a lot of youth in him which were very happy with." Youth is a relative term for Jackson. At 32, hes not sure how many more seasons hes got left, or how much longer his wobbly left knee can hold up this season. That leaves him focusing on short-term objectives, such as doing everything he can to turn the Bills into winners this season. "Weve got a great opportunity in front of us right now. And I want to be a part of it," Jackson said. "The confidence in this locker room is sky-high in here. We believe in ourselves. And theres nothing more powerful than a locker room that has confidence in itself." NOTES: Bills LB Manny Lawson (hamstring) is expected to be limited in returning to practice this week after he was hurt Sunday. ... Buffalo has allowed two TDs rushing this season, the teams fewest through seven games since allowing two in 1982, according to STATS LLC. ... The Bills and Broncos are the NFLs only two teams to have scored at least 20 points in each game this season. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Authentic Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys 2018 ' ' '

Torna a Tip & Tricks