Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Tip & Tricks aving four match points, and then beat

aving four match points, and then beat

Guide di base, manuali, trucchi

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio venerdì 18 maggio 2018, 4:48
lw789 Guru del forum

MILWAUKEE -- After struggling to score runs in the last four games, Carlos Gomez knew his team needed a spark. The Milwaukee Brewers outfielder provided one. Immediately. Gomez hit the first pitch he saw from Mike Bolsinger leading off the bottom of the first inning for his eighth home run of the season to propel the Brewers to an 8-3 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Monday night. "I really wanted to get something going tonight," said Gomez, who also had a two-run single and walked three times. "I knew he likes to throw the ball close to the zone on his first pitch, so I was ready for it." Gomez was just 3-for-16 in the Brewers four-game series against the Cincinnati Reds over the weekend, while Milwaukee lost three of the games. He said he thought about making sure he was swinging at good pitches while coming to Miller Park on Monday. "I continued that through batting practice and right into the game," Gomez said. Martin Maldonado and Jean Segura also homered for Milwaukee, which had lost four of its last five entering the game. The Brewers still have the best record in baseball at 22-11. Milwaukee remained the only team in baseball to not lose when scoring at least four runs, improving to 18-0 in those games. Brewers manager Ron Roenicke said he was pleased to see his teams offence come to life. The Brewers had been struggling offensively, scoring only 10 runs in the Reds series. "Weve been talking about somewhere in there getting, six, seven, eight runs and we did," Roenicke said. "It sets up a lot of things when you get people on base. The guys did a great job." Matt Garza (2-3) allowed three runs and eight hits in six innings for Milwaukee. It was only the third time in seven starts this season that Garza has not given up at least four runs. Garza said it was satisfying to win the game, despite struggling through the first few innings. "I really wanted to attack tonight and not shy away from contact," he said. "My teammates really backed me up tonight until I got it together." Bolsinger (1-2) took the loss after giving up four runs and seven hits in five innings. "We didnt execute pitches from the first pitch of the game," Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson said. "We walked seven on the night and we needed to make pitches and we couldnt make them. We couldnt keep the ball down." Arizona grabbed a 1-0 lead in the first inning when Gerardo Parra led off the game with a single and moved to second on a walk to Miguel Montero. With two outs, Aaron Hill lined a hit to right that Brewers outfielder Caleb Gindl dived for, but could not hang on to as Parra scored. Gomez tied the score in the bottom of the inning with homer. The Brewers grabbed a 3-1 lead in the second as Maldonado hit a two-run homer. Arizona tied it at 3 in the third inning on RBI singles by Montero and Hill, who had four singles in the game. The Diamondbacks loaded the bases with one out, but Garza struck out Alfredo Marte and Ender Inciarte to get out of the inning. Khris Davis sacrifice fly in the fifth inning scored Scooter Gennett, who had doubled, to give Milwaukee a 4-3 lead. Gomezs bloop single in the sixth scored two runs. Segura then followed with a long home run to left field, his second of the season, to boost the lead to 8-3. The Brewers won a challenge in the fourth when Bolsinger was called safe at first after Segura bobbled his grounder. However, the call was overturned after replays showed he was out. NOTES: Diamondbacks SS Chris Owings was voted the National League Rookie of the Month for April. Owings paced N.L. rookies in hitting through the first month of the season, posting a .313 average. He also led rookies with five doubles, six extra-base hits and 26 hits in 28 games. ... Arizona OF A.J. Pollack didnt start for the fifth straight game due to a groin injury. He pinch hit in the sixth inning and grounded out. ... RHP Marco Estrada (2-1) will start in the second game of the series for Milwaukee against Josh Collmenter (1-2) for Arizona. Renato Sanches Portugal Jersey .Y. -- Dallas Stars coach Lindy Ruff had an opportunity to experience an entire range of emotions in his first trip back to Buffalo to face his former team. Vieirinha Portugal Jersey . In a matchup of teams battling head-to-head for the final playoff spot in Major League Soccers Western Conference, the Whitecaps run to the post-season took a hard hit when FC Dallas blew open a tie game with two goals in the final minutes for a 3-1 victory Saturday night. http://www.soccerportugalproshop.com/. Pistorius denied the allegation that he said to the close friend of the girlfriend he killed: "How can you sleep at night?" The accusation by Kim Myers provided a bizarre twist during the trial of the world-famous double-amputee Olympian, who is facing 25 years to life in prison if convicted of premeditated murder for shooting dead Steenkamp, a 29-year-old model, at his home last year. Eduardo Jersey .Y. -- The Montreal Canadiens have had few reasons to celebrate this season as they have been mired near the basement of the Eastern Conference. Custom Portugal Soccer Jersey . - Ryan Spooner scored twice to lead the Boston Bruins to a 6-1 victory over the New York Islanders in a preseason game Friday night.KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. - No. 1-ranked Rafael Nadal and No. 2 Novak Djokovic advanced to the Sony Open final without playing a point on Friday. Both received walkovers when their semifinal opponents withdrew for health reasons. That left Nadal and Djokovic to play for the title on Sunday in their 40th career meeting and their first of 2014. Djokovic was given a walkover for the second time in the tournament when Kei Nishikori withdrew because of a left groin injury. Four hours later, Tomas Berdych pulled out before his match against Nadal due to gastroenteritis. The wave of ailments left the tournament with only two womens doubles matches for disappointed spectators. Former No. 1 Martina Hingis advanced to her first doubles final since 2007 when she and Sabine Lisicki beat Cara Black and Sania Mirza 6-3, 6-4. On Saturday, No. 1 Serena Williams will try for her seventh Key Biscayne title when she plays No. 2 Li Na — health permitting. Djokovic also received a walkover in the third round and has played only six sets in the tournament. Hes seeking his fourth title in the event, while Nadal is 0-3 in Key Biscayne finals, one of only three ATP Masters 1000 tournaments he has yet to win. Djokovic will try to complete a March sweep Sunday. He won the Indian Wells title two weeks ago, when he beat Federer in the final. Nadal leads his rivalry with Djokovic, 22-17, and they went 3-3 last year. Regardless of Sundays outcome, Nadal will remain No. 1 and Djokoviic No.dddddddddddd 2 next week. A disappointed Nishikori pulled out less than two hours before his semifinal. "I tried to warm up and I couldnt move" Nishikori said. "With anybody on the other side, I dont think I could win today." Berdychs withdrawal was announced an hour before his match. That spared him from having to face a player who has won their past 16 meetings. Nishikori said his groin has bothered him for more than a month, and he retired during a match in Delray Beach last month. This week he won a won a three-set match against David Ferrer, saving four match points, and then beat Roger Federer in a three-setter Wednesday night. The No. 21-ranked Nishikori said he wont need surgery, but hes unsure how long hell be sidelined and will fly home to Japan to see a doctor. His next scheduled match is in Davis Cup for Japan against the Czech Republic in Toyko on April 4. Nishikori has retired or withdrawn 14 times in his career, including three times in Grand Slam events. He was hoping to reach his first ATP Masters 1000 final. "It was going to be a great challenge for me today," Nishikori said. "Hopefully I can play another time." Three of the past six Key Biscayne mens semifinals have been cancelled. Nadal withdrew because of a knee injury in 2012, giving Andy Murray a walkover. Spectators on Friday will be offered a chance to exchange their tickets for a session at the 2015 tournament. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '

Torna a Tip & Tricks