Indice Neofiti & guide for dummies Tip & Tricks strokes out of the lead. Molinari won t

strokes out of the lead. Molinari won t

Guide di base, manuali, trucchi

Moderatore: Moderatori

Messaggio martedì 15 maggio 2018, 3:38
lw789 Guru del forum

Every night of the Stanley Cup playoffs, TSN hockey analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan breaks down each goalies performance. Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Marc-Andre Fleury, Penguins (3) - Surrendered a tough first goal against on a deflection through the body short side. Second goal came from blown coverage, but great saves on Brassard, Stepan, and Zuccarello helped stabilize him in net. Good saves on Moore and Nash in OT before the breakdowns on the winning goal Henrik Lundqvist, Rangers (4) - First goal came through a screen, but he was deeper than usual and it beats him short side. Made some big saves on Malkin, Neal, Stempniak and Kunitz to keep the score tied. Did a good job on the road on Friday night. Corey Crawford, Blackhawks (4) - Great game, 30 saves, positioning and rebound control were outstanding, Big saves on Granlund, Stoner, Koivu, and kept the Blackhawks in it in the second period. Big save on Haula and Heatley in the third, no chance on back door play on Brodziak. Stepped up when needed and was the difference for the Hawks. Ilya Bryzgalov, Wild (2) - Not much chance on the first two goals, deflection and back door play, good battle in crease and through traffic. He was not tested too much in second. Was beaten twice by Kane in the third - the short-side shelf goal was a great shot by Kane, but not good by Bryzgalov. Ty Montgomery Jersey . Then again, he really was at his home away from home. "It was nice to sleep in my own bed last night," Shields said after pitching Kansas City past the San Diego Padres 8-0 Wednesday. Jahri Evans Jersey . -- The court fight over NFL concussions should heat up soon as a judge in Philadelphia weighs the fairness of the proposed $765 million settlement. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/E ... rs-Jersey/. -- The San Francisco 49ers have re-signed cornerback Perrish Cox to a one-year contract. Kyle Murphy Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Paul Hornung Jersey . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. MELBOURNE, Australia -- Australian Jason Day shot a 5-under 66 Saturday to take a one-stroke lead into the final round of the World Cup at Royal Melbourne. Day had a three-round total of 9-under 204 playing in his first tournament since finding out eight relatives, including his grandmother, died in Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines on Nov. 9. The wind picked up Saturday, taking away any advantage some morning rain did to slow down the slick greens. "You just have to have some patience," Day said. "I like playing difficult golf courses, thats what I do better at." Second-round leader Thomas Bjorn of Denmark shot 71 and was in second place, while American Matt Kuchar had 68 and was in third, three behind. "I felt like I was in control, as sharp as I would have liked to be," Kuchar said. "I did miss out on a couple of good opportunities, but I also made a handful and got up and down from some pretty ugly places." Stuart Manley of Wales had an incredible up-and-down day, following a hole-in-one on the third with an 11 on the fourth. But he recovered with an eagle and birdie on the back nine to finish with a 72 and tied for eighth. "The highest high to the lowest low," said Manley, who patted the roof of a car on the tee after the shot, thinking he had won it, but the car is only available for a hole-in-one during Sundays final round.dddddddddddd. Australia leads the World Cup team standings at 11 under, one ahead of the U.S team of Kuchar and Kevin Streelman. Italys Francesco Molinari moved up the leaderboard with a 66 and was fourth, while Streelman had a 74 and is in fifth place, five strokes out of the lead. Molinari won the World Cup with his brother Edoardo in 2009. "It was obviously a very good day," Molinari said of Saturdays round. "I seemed to play better on the front nine for some reason and then it was a bit of a battle really coming back in. I dropped a shot on 16 and holed a few nice putts for par." Masters champion Adam Scott also was tied for eighth after a 68. After an opening 75 that included an 11 on one hole, the Australian has slowly moved up the leaderboard as he attempts to win his third straight tournament. But Scott said the Royal Melbourne greens are wearing him down. He won last weeks Australian Masters at Royal Melbourne after winning the Australian PGA the week before and will try to win the Australian Open next week at Royal Sydney to capture the so-called Triple Crown. "Ive hit so many putts from 50 and 60 feet in the last two weeks, its hard to make them all the time," Scott said. "Its hard to even just two-putt them around here because youre fearful of knocking it seven or eight feet by all the time." Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

Torna a Tip & Tricks